The best 30-inch range hoods are available in many sizes and styles to meet your needs, from powerful stainless steel models with five speeds for maximum efficiency to sleek black ones that will complement any kitchen decor. Whatever size or style you need, there’s a range hood out there that will be perfect for your home!
Range hoods also help keep your kitchen looking clean by collecting these particles into one centralized location instead of letting them float around the room. In this blog post, I will be discussing some of the best 30-inch range hoods on Amazon with reviews from customers who purchased them!
- List of 9 Best 30-inch Range Hoods Reviews
- 1. IKTCH 30 Inch Under Cabinet Range Hood
- 2. Hauslane Chef Series 30″ PS18 Under Cabinet Range Hood
- 3. BROAN NuTone BCSQ130SS 30-inch Range Hood
- 4. FOTILE Pixie Air UQS3001 30-inch Range Hood
- 5. VESTA 30 Inch Range Hood
- 6. KOBE CHX9130SQB-1 Brillia 30-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood
- 7. Cosmo 5U30 30 inch Under Cabinet Range Hood
- 8. CIARRA CAS75918A Ultra Slim 30 inch Range Hood
- 9. XtremeAir PX10-U30 30-inch Range Hood
- How to Picks the Best 30-inch Range Hood
- How to Install a Range Hood
- Frequently Asked Questions
List of 9 Best 30-inch Range Hoods Reviews
1. IKTCH 30 Inch Under Cabinet Range Hood
- The IKTCH 30 Inch Under Cabinet Range Hood is a powerful exhaust system that efficiently removes cooking odors and smoke from your kitchen. You deserve a functional appliance in your home, not just one that looks good. Made with high-quality materials to ensure durability, this versatile exhaust system features two motors for maximum air flow at 900 CFM, making it ideal for heavy duty cooking tasks.
- Silent operation runs smoothly without disturbing everyday living or conversation in your kitchen. Boasting 4 speeds from ultra-quiet 60dB max noise level at high speed to very powerful 1800CFM without emitting any intrusive sounds! The practical design installs easily under cabinets and provides optimum performance with professional style finishes including stainless steel, satin nickel or white gloss accents!
- The sleek and modern design of the IKTCH range hood makes it a perfect addition to any kitchen renovation. The low maintenance filters make your life easier, with dishwasher friendly stainless steel baffles that are easy to clean. Built-in LED lights fit perfectly into the contemporary style without taking up too much energy.
2. Hauslane Chef Series 30″ PS18 Under Cabinet Range Hood
- The Hauslane Chef Series 30″ PS18 Under Cabinet Range Hood is an efficient, sleek range hood that will suit any kitchen. With customizable ventilation and suction features, there are no lingering smells or toxic chemicals in your space anymore. You can’t cook like a pro without the necessary equipment- this product is what you need to complete the perfect kitchen!
- Oftentimes, people who renovate their homes and set out to create a large kitchen wrap up not having room for ducting. With the Hauslane Chef Series 30″ PS18 Under Cabinet Range Hood you don’t have to worry about how your new range hood will affect your electric wiring because it operates on 3 different venting setups so that no matter what type of wiring you have in your home, this powerful 30-inch range hood is right for you!
- It has light with an easy-remove filter that can be replaced as often as needed and is versatile enough to meet every cooking need. This product saves time and money by helping homeowners save hundreds or thousands of dollars buying a custom product, making theirs the best-looking kitchen ever.
3. BROAN NuTone BCSQ130SS 30-inch Range Hood
- BROAN NuTone’s 30-inch BCSQ130SS Range Hood is equipped with a bright LED light to easily illuminate your cooking area. The single intensity LED module, controlled by push-button control, can shine in whichever direction you need it without being obstructed by the hood itself.
- With dual dishwasher-safe open mesh grease filters that are both easy to clean and maintain optimum grease capture, this best 30-inch range hood will ensure no debris or smells reach your food when you cook. You can install it as 7″ round ducting or 3.25″ x 10″ vertical or horizontal ducting with, and optionally without an optional damper (sold separately).
- Sleek and under cabinet range hood inserts not only make your kitchen more aesthetically pleasing, but they also capture the powerful 375 Max Blower CFM (5.5 Sones) to eliminate 97.4% of cooking odors from the air in less than 6 minutes; this 3-speed push-button control range hood insert fits neatly underneath cabinets to offer a complete solution for ventilation needs.
4. FOTILE Pixie Air UQS3001 30-inch Range Hood
- The FOTILE Pixie Air UQS3001 Range Hood turns your kitchen into the perfect place to cook. Its 600 LUX soft and bright innovative dual-level LED lighting illuminates all your cooking areas while presenting food in its true color.
- Built with easy-to-clean aluminum that resists grease stains or rusts, this best 30-inch range hood has a detachable capture shield that can be removed and cleaned thoroughly in the dishwasher for easy maintenance.
- Airy kitchen living is no longer an impossibility with this powerful FOTILE Range Hood! 500cnm3 per minute performance along with 400 CFM function ensures you have enough power to take care of any mess at hand!
- POWERFUL and QUIET and professionally airtight air management system. 350 in maximum static pressure with our signature technology to boost the suction power up to 800 CFMs, with less energy consumed for 6 sq ft or 4-6 burner cooktops.
5. VESTA 30 Inch Range Hood
- This VESTA 30 Inch Range Hood is the best of the best! It has a lifetime warranty for motors and a one-year limited warranty on parts, so you know it’s good quality. The 3 optional vent connectors will be sure to ease your mind about installing this product.
- The best 30-inch range hood can outpace the competition with its maximum 700 CFM suction power. It also has a fantastic, calming 65 DB noise level so you won’t be disturbed by any annoying cooking sounds while you cook your meals at home. The stainless steel baffle filters are dishwasher friendly which significantly reduces your cleaning process, and let’s face it – that is never more than just a rinse under running water anyway.
- Lastly, the seamless stainless steel body ensures cleanliness every time because who even cares if they’re not?
Get inspired in the kitchen! Bring some spice to your days no matter what recipe or meal you make – whether it’s soy sauce noodles or baked ziti; everyone benefits from this vented range hood!
6. KOBE CHX9130SQB-1 Brillia 30-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood
- KOBE CHX9130SQB-1 Brillia 30-inch Under Cabinet Range Hood is the perfect way to get your cooking area all lit up. You can also ventilate with three different speeds, 3W LED lights, and 6″ round exhaust vents for searing meats or traditional oven grilling. Ventilation needs are met with an easy-to-clean floor grill thanks to the “no heating zones”.
- It’s safe for touch thanks to its cool space in contact surface and no red hot surfaces yet still powerful enough so you aren’t melting away! This best 30-inch range hood includes two bright 3W LED lights right on top of your stovetop making it easier than ever before.
- Considered the most elite range hood on the market, KOBE’s Brillia 30-inch is neither compromised by design nor performance. At only 4 inches in depth and a weight of just 27 pounds, this sleek powerhouse can handle even your largest pans and is designed with just enough room to snugly fit under most lower recessed cabinets.
- With 680 CFM at maximum power and 18-gauge stainless steel construction with a seamless design finished in satin polish, you won’t find another range hood that holds up as well from cooking grease fires or looks cleaner after years on your kitchen countertop.
7. Cosmo 5U30 30 inch Under Cabinet Range Hood
- The Cosmo 5U30 30 inch Under Cabinet Range Hood is slim and versatile. It works for any apartment or condo and can use top venting or back venting to fit a variety of kitchens. The 3-speed motor keeps the noise low so you don’t have to hear your kitchen’s competing range hoods, and it even comes with reusable aluminum mesh filters that trap grease efficiently. With 2 exhaust ports available, this best 30-inch range hood will work for all types of homes.
- The Cosmo 5U30 is a perfect choice if you’re trying to hide your range hood. With its compact size, it can be placed virtually anywhere in your kitchen without encroaching on cook space or detracting from the overall aesthetic of the room. You’ll feel like you’re cooking with Da Vinci himself, at home!
- Quiet by design and engineered with cutting-edge technology, Cosmoproves that you don’t need premium pricing for a high-quality product. And unlike other brands, we stand behind our products 100% – you never have to worry about experiencing any downtime because of faulty common parts or shoddy build quality. It’s so affordable to own one, there’s no reason not to!
8. CIARRA CAS75918A Ultra Slim 30 inch Range Hood
- The CIARRA CAS75918A provides you with the power of an 18,000 BTU range hood without taking up too much space in your kitchen. The ultra-slim design is perfect for condos and apartments while still providing the max functionality you need. You can expect this top-notch product to emit dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh filters powerful enough to trap all grease and odor within 5 layers.
- And if it’s safety you’re looking for… The bottom 4″ shielded vent help reduce back drafts while inner side screens eliminate tipping or poking accidents. Control panels allow the use of front, middle, or rear vented approaches which not only maximizes safety but also puts less strain on your electric bill!
- The sleek CIARRA CAS75918A Ultra Slim 30 inch Range Hood is designed to be an effective kitchen cleaner. The 3-speed levels are perfect for different cooking needs, and the quiet operation will not interrupt your cooking routine. It also has LED lighting that can provide light in any corner of your home without getting too bright under cabinets where you cook. Even better? With the CACF006 carbon filter, this best 30-inch range hood can vent to outside!
9. XtremeAir PX10-U30 30-inch Range Hood
- The XtremeAir PX10-U30 is a sleek range hood that’s commercial grade for durability. It features LEDs to light your cooking space while the interior design traps grease and smells inside, but not in! With easy installation, clean lines, and seamless metal detailing this range hood exudes professionalism with every detail.
- XtremeAir does its motor research and production stateside. As a result, we’ve added the most powerful yet quiet luxury hood to our line with this professional-grade range hood – and backed by an industry-leading warranty for peace of mind.
- This best 30-inch range hood offers up to 900 CFM blowers that power through grease, smoke, and odors without masking another scent or just blowing them around your kitchen. The fan volume is only 53 decibels, which is as near as silent as you can get from a high-powered appliance. What else would you want in your new cook space?
How to Picks the Best 30-inch Range Hood
First of all, we need to figure out what factors should be considered when buying a 30-inch range hood before placing an order so as to ensure its quality and function properly at least causing any trouble for a certain period of time.
The 30-inch range hood is widely made of stainless steel, aluminum alloy, and other materials in daily life. The high-quality material can protect the range hood from rusting and corrosion well so as to increase its service life. However, make sure to clean it regularly with a soft cloth if you want the range to get a longer service time.
A great 30-inch range hood should be able to remove unpleasant smells and smoke effectively while cooking; otherwise, it will not be efficient for family members. The powerful suction ability ensures that air within the kitchen is very clear and breathable even though there are many people using various kinds of cookers at the same time which benefits health greatly and makes family members live better.
Most of the kitchen fans on the market are affordable for customers to choose from which meets their actual needs. The cheap products sell well in home appliance stores while they are not suitable for long-term use due to low quality, short service time, and unstable performance. When choosing a 30-inch range hood, it is suggested that you should compare prices between different shops then place orders at the most reasonable one.
The size of an ideal 30-inch range hood can be chosen based on the size of your cooking area or required space so as to avoid selecting the wrong one causing troubles when being used later on. Meanwhile, it also needs a longer service time if its size is bigger with higher power ability so as to meet demands properly.
5. Opening Ability
The 30-inch range hood should be able to send out hot air on the outside effectively so as to produce a stronger suction force on cookers. The more powerful it is the better effect on ventilation performance you will get after using it for a long time. Meanwhile, the opening ability of an ideal one can increase the service life by preventing dust and other things from getting inside which helps prolong its use period.
People often choose range hoods with lower noise meaning that they are more efficient without causing too much noise while cooking which is not considered enough for family members living under one roof. Therefore, some advanced models are designed to run quietly even though their power ability is very strong offering people great experience in cooking.
A good 30-inch range hood should be able to attach to the wall tightly in order to ensure its stability well when in use. Meanwhile, some people find that there are too many wires hanging around on their kitchen walls which causes decorations to look messy after installing a new cooker hood so they need to buy one with less installation part for easy wiring arrangement. However, you have to consider whether it can work properly or not before purchasing one with the low weight of installation part due to poor quality being easily broken down later on causing troubles without any chance for repairing or replacement.
The design of an ideal 30-inch range hood should be concentrated on practicability while keeping the appearance simple and elegant at the same time. Some advanced models are designed to separate air inlets from exhaust vents which can make sure that hot air is not mixed up with cold one when it is in use. Meanwhile, some people find that there are too many buttons on the control panel which leads to a higher possibility of breaking down after placing orders so you need to consider whether it has enough functions for your daily life or not before purchasing an expensive one without any additional function.
9. Household Life
Some 30-inch range hoods are used to ventilate all kinds of cookers while others are only suitable for use when cooking with a gas cooker which affects how long they can be used in practical life. So when choosing a new one, please consider which cookers you will use it with instead of only considering its price.
10. Heat Settings
It is suggested that people should buy heat settings 30-inch range hoods which can make sure that they are safe enough for use on cookers when cooking. Meanwhile, this feature also makes it more convenient for users to clean the cooker hood after removing grease and other spots on it as well as reduce the amount of dust entering into their families’ lungs.
11. Scope of Use
Make sure you know whether your new cooker hood can be used in areas with high humidity or fog since some products cannot work properly even if they are designed with good power ability due to water vapor easily blocking hot air outflow pathways. Thus, need to consider carefully where you will use it before buying one.
With good service life, you will save money and time from frequently repairing or replacing your cooker hood which makes people easy to maintain their home appliances at the same time. Therefore, it is suggested that people should read carefully how long the warranty is while placing orders before making final decisions on which one they should buy after all.
13. Energy Saving
If you are tired of dealing with high electricity bills caused by using cooker hoods for a long time without any energy-saving function, please consider buying one with a good power-saving ability such as heat settings 30-inch range hoods which allow users to cook well without worrying about its excessive electricity consumption. Meanwhile, some advanced models are designed with good performance in filtering smoke and grease well so that people will have their cookers clean enough when cooking every day meaning that they only need to clean the 30-inch range hoods to maintain its original look.
How to Install a Range Hood
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are 30 inch range hood dimensions? What size should I get?
- Width: The standard size for a 30-inch range hood is 33 to 36 inches wide depending on where you buy them. In many cases, this will be about 2 inches wider than their 24-inch counterparts so if your kitchen cabinets are any narrower than that, they won’t fit properly.
- Depth: They’re 21 to 22 inches deep. If you have enough cabinet space in the back, measure out about 20 inches from the edge of your countertop and that’s where you should look when shopping for a new 30-inch range hood. The chimney will be installed at the same distance but in most cases, it may stick out slightly so factor this in when making your decision.
- Height: A typical 30-inch range hood is 24 to 26 inches high. It may sound short but trust us, they work just as well as their larger cousins because many of them feature blowers with powerful motors that are capable of pulling air through ducts even if they’re 6 feet long.
2. How much do 30-inch range hoods cost?
30-inch range hoods are typically priced within the same range as their 24-inch counterparts so you should be able to find a good one for around 200$-$500. Island models tend to be more expensive than downdraft, wall mount, and drop-in because they have higher profiles. If you go with steel, plan on spending at least an extra $50 or so but if you want white or black finishes, add another $150-$200.
3. What is the 30-inch exhaust fan inside my 30-inch range hood?
Inside every 30-inch range hood, there’s what is known as a blower that creates intense suction when turned on, pulling smoke away from your stovetop through ductwork that leads outside. There’s a small fan on the bottom of the unit that creates airflow. In most models, it has a current rating of around 400 to 800 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute). If you need more power, choose a model with an external blower because they’re capable of producing higher suction levels which equal faster cooking times and stronger odors removal.
4. How much CFM do I need for my 30-inch range hood?
The answer depends on how well your kitchen is insulated. If you have older cabinets or notice that condensation forms above the stove every time you turn it on, consider getting an 800 CFM model or higher. They’re usually priced within $50 of their counterparts so they won’t break the bank and because they feature stronger blowers, odors will be sucked out faster. If your cabinets are newer and there’s no condensation when you cook, a 400 to 600 CFM range hood will do just fine so shop accordingly and always read customer reviews before making a purchase decision.
5. What kind of filters do I need for my 30-inch range hood?
You can choose between charcoal and foam filters and while the former provides better performance, they aren’t as easy to clean. If you plan on using one of these hoods regularly, we highly recommend going with a stainless steel model because they’re easier to clean than standard wire mesh filters but if you don’t want to spend extra money, buy a set of replacement filters.
When it comes to the best 30-inch range hoods on Amazon, we found that customers seem to favor those with a stainless steel finish and two-speed settings. Customers who purchased these products seemed pleased with their purchase overall. The main complaint was that an exhaust fan can be loud at times when in use. If you’re looking for a new kitchen appliance, consider investing in one of the top-rated 30-inch range hoods from our list!