All-Clad cookware is one of the best cooking utensils on the market. It’s made from high-quality stainless steel that makes it durable and dishwasher safe. All-clad pots and pans are heavy-duty, meaning they can be used for anything! They have a lifetime warranty so you know you’ll always have a good product to use in your kitchen. The cost may seem expensive but these pans will last a lifetime!
All-Clad cookware is a high-quality line of kitchen products that are perfect for any home chef. All-Clad cookware includes pots, pans, sautee pans, frying pans, saucepans, and more so you can find the best option for your cooking needs. All-Clad offers an excellent warranty if anything should happen to their products and they include a lifetime warranty on all nonstick finishes!
The best all-clad cookware is one of the most durable and versatile pots or pans that you can buy. It has a 10-year warranty and is made to last for generations. The non-stick surface makes it very easy to clean up, even after cooking something sticky like eggs. This set comes with everything from a saucepan to a steamer basket so you have everything you need in your kitchen without having to purchase anything else! We hope this blog post has been helpful and we encourage you to ask us any questions in the comments below.
What’s All-Clad Cookware?
All-Clad is a brand of cookware that is considered the highest grade of cookware on the market. It’s made from layers of stainless steel and aluminum, which means it conducts heat well and heats up quickly. Because it has a layer of nonstick aluminum inside it (in addition to the exterior enamel coatings), All-Clad is significantly more expensive than other brands like Calphalon or Anolon.
All-Clad cookware is a line of metallic pots and pans made from stainless steel with an aluminum or copper layer sandwiched between the two metals. This results in pots and pans that heat evenly on your stovetop, are oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (though All-Clad recommends never putting cold liquid into a preheated pan), and are very durable. The company claims that its patented cooking system will work on gas, electric, induction, ceramic glass, and halogen ranges.
List of 15 Best All Clad Cookware Reviews
1. All-Clad 4007AZ D3 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe Induction Compatible Cookware Set
- Cooking your favorite recipes on the fly is easy with our 4-piece All-clad stainless steel cookware. Made from durable and heat-responsive aluminum core bonded together with two layers of quality stainless steel, this cookware can withstand scorching temperatures and wear and tear like a champ.
- The high-quality tri-ply design with responsive aluminum core gives even heat distribution for fast and consistent cooking on any cooktop including induction and oven/broiler safe up to 600°F degrees. Feel confident frying at high temperatures with confidence thanks to the precise temperature control guaranteed by these pans’ stainless steel material choices.
- The All-Clad 4007AZ D3 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe Set contains a 10-inch fry pan for frying at high heat, a 3-quart Saucepan with lid for sauces, a versatile 3rd Saute Pan with lid, and an 8-quart Stockpot with lid. In order to make transport easier, you can choose from silver handles or cool black handles depending on your preferences. The riveted construction makes these pans safe because they won’t unwind during use.
2. All-Clad Brushed D5 Stainless Cookware Set
- This beautifully designed set packs some serious cooking power. Handles stay cool on the stovetop, and it’s oven-safe up to 600 degrees F! Opposed to traditional cookware with aluminum or copper cores – All-Clad D5 stainless steel is bonded with alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum pans for even heating that eliminates hotspots.
- The D5 Brushed Stainless Cookware Set is one of All-Clad’s bestselling cookware items. Compatible with all cooktops and optimized performance for induction tops, this set features beautiful stainless steel handles that are both durable and comfortable to grip.
- The All-Clad Brushed D5 Stainless Cookware Set will make an excellent addition to any kitchen. This cookware set includes 8 and 10-inch fry pans, 1.5 and 3-quart saucepans with lids, 3-quart saute pan, and a 5.5-quart dutch oven with a lid – just about everything you need for cooking delicious food! They are warp-free thanks to their pristine construction made up of alternating layers of stainless steel rods on the outside between aluminum-lined cores providing an even heat distribution while also reducing hotspots ensuring beautiful results every time!
3. All-Clad D3 Stainless Cookware Set
- This collection of All-Clad D3 stainless steel cookware is designed with a responsive aluminum core that’s bonded together with 2 layers for maximum durability and heat distribution. This set includes a frying pan, a saucepan with a lid, the saute pan which includes both lids, and the 8-quart stockpot to complete your kitchen essentials.
- With extreme care paid to each inch of this product from riveted handles to stainless steel lids, all edges have been smoothed to create truly incredible cooking prep every time you step into the kitchen. Choose from cooking on any stovetop including induction as well as oven safe up to 600°F.
- The All-Clad D3 Stainless Cookware Set has a classic tri-ply construction that utilizes a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, stainless steel all the way around for exceptional durability and quick heating. Easy to use on any type of stovetop including induction, oven, and broiler safe up to 600°F. Comes in 4 pieces: 2 fry pans, 3 saucepans (slowest heat transfer), saute pan (medium heat transit), and stockpot for larger quantities or serving size requirements.
4. All-Clad Essentials Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware Set
- All-Clad Essentials Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware Set is perfect for any beginner cook who has been on the lookout for high-quality, durable cookware. The set includes everything you need to start cooking! It’s also perfect for someone looking to upgrade their current set of pots or pans!
- Each piece in the All-Clad Essentials Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware Set is constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum to ensure even heating. Smart design elements include comfortable, stay-cool sloped edges and slip-resistant stainless steel handles that are both oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The reactive resin nonstick interior provides a good balance of release properties with excellent durability, meaning the cookware will endure hectic cooking tasks while producing consistent results over time.
- In this All Clad Essentials Nonstick Hard Anodized Cookware Set, we’re giving you every essential cooking tool: pan sizes range from 8½” (22cm) to 13¾” (35cm).
5. All-Clad E785SC64 Ha1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Cookware Set
- Set includes: 8-inch and 10, fry pans, 2.5 quart and 3.5-quart sauce pots with lids, 4-quart saute pan with a lid and 8-quart stockpot with lid. All-Clad Non-Stick cookware has three layers of safe release nonstick allowing for effortless cooking on all cooktops including induction without any toxic chemicals such as PFOA.
- The hard anodized coating provides even heat distribution while the tempered glass lids help lock in moisture to achieve maximum flavor in your dishes. Compatible in the oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit this dishwasher safe set will not warp or discolor when heated but is easy to clean by hand due to a durable clear surface that resists staining
- With 3 layers of safe nonstick, you will find easy release to be effortless with long-lasting results that stand up to even moderately greasy foods. Perfect for any cooktop including induction this dishwasher safe set includes all sizes – 8″ and 10″ fry pan, 2 1/2 quart saucepans, 4 quarts saute pan, and 8-quart stockpot with a lid so there won’t be anything left wanting in your arsenal!
6. All-Clad E9078064 Stainless Steel Multicooker with Perforated Steel Insert and Steamer Basket
- The All-Clad E9078064 Stainless Steel Multicooker is the perfect addition to your home for cooking for roommates, friends, or family. With a stainless steel design and durable handles, this cookware should last through any culinary adventure you encounter.
- You can use your All-Clad multi-cooker on a variety of cooking surfaces, from gas to electric, and go as high as 600°F. Use it for browning, braising, simmering, or just boiling water. When you’re done with dinner or the burst of inspiration that led you to start cooking has passed, clean up is easy—just throw it in the dishwasher.
- 8 quart 8qt covered multicooker pot is perfect for browning meats before stewing or sautéing vegetables right in the pan. It’s also designed for steaming fish fillets so they come out moist and flavorful with a crispy skin irresistible to any diner.
- Weighty riveted handles protect against accidental drops or spill too, plus you get a pot that’s compatible with electric, gas, ceramic, and induction stovetops- ideal for both professional chefs in commercial kitchens and avid home cooks alike!
7. All-Clad 600822 SS Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set
- The bonding of stainless steel, aluminum, and copper provides quick and even heating while the highly polished cooking surface sticks resistant to scratches. This set offers vented stainless steel handles for a comfortable grip so you can whip up your favorite meals without worrying about burning your hands. Plus, it’s dishwasher safe so cleaning up has never been easier!
- Wide riveted stainless steel handles for a comfortable grip retain heat and stay cooler than metal for the safe handling of hot pans and lids.
- The All-Clad Copper Core Cookware Set is the perfect blend of performance and beauty. The core of this set is a thick layer of copper, which means it will heat up quickly and evenly so you can be cooking right away. The pieces also have heavy-duty construction so they won’t warp or go out of shape when exposed to extreme temperatures in the dishwasher. Paired with a high gloss stainless steel coating, your meals will look beautiful while still being durable enough to take from the stovetop straight into the dishwasher for clean up!
8. All-Clad Essentials Nonstick Skillet set
- With the airtight guarantee of metal’s most iconic brand, All-Clad Essentials Nonstick is designed with freedom in mind. The 8½” cast-iron skillet helps your food stay put for easy clean up while its tight-fitting lid traps in flavor to achieve that seared grill taste without any risk of flare-ups or steaming off over half your recipe just because someone set their oven at 425 instead of 350. No need to sacrifice function for a design either: this cookware goes from stovetop to oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All-Clad’s Essentials nonstick skillets are perfect for everything from searing and frying on the stovetop to making sauces or heating liquids in the oven. The set includes three pieces: an 8.5 & 10.5″ fry pan and a 4-quart saute pan with a lid, making them easy to mix all your favorite flavors together on one dish.
9. All-Clad 401877R Stainless Steel 3-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set
- Protect your cooking investments by adding the All-Clad 401877R Stainless Steel 3-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set to your home. Classic tri-ply construction is made with riveted stainless steel handles for safe grip when flipping eggs or heaving pots of pasta on the stovetop or transferring them to an oven set at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With this collection of top-quality pots and pans, you can sauté vegetables to perfection or make a batch of delicious lasagna. The 3mm aluminum core allows heat to distribute evenly for consistent cooking while the stainless-steel exterior ensures long life.
- Each piece in this set is oven safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, dishwasher safe, and designed with riveted stainless-steel handles for durability that won’t flake off like other lower quality cookware brands. These durable pieces are even safe on electric surfaces!
- The All-Clad 401877R Stainless Steel 3-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set will make a great addition to your kitchen. The set includes 2 frying pans, a saute pan with a lid, and a stockpot with a lid. Smooth handles shaped from aluminum or stainless steel respectively provide a comfortable grip or stylish accent depending on your preference.
10. All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 7 Piece Cookware Set
- Complete stainless steel cookware set covering all of your cooking needs – from broiling steaks to boiling pasta – the All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set has it covered.
- The 10.5-inch skillet provides great sear marks for steak and is perfect for anything that requires high heat, while the 4-quart Sauté Panhandles those delicate jobs like browning meat or sauteing vegetables. The 2 quart Sauce Pan with a lid is great for making sauces and frying fish, plus much more. The 5-quart Stockpot lets you make soup or boil chicken without giving up too much space on the stovetop, and the whole set is dishwasher safe!
- The All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 7 Piece Cookware Set contains the tools every capable chef should have. The 10.5-inch skillet is perfect for high heat stir-frying, and the 4qt Sauté Pan can be used on any stovetop. Built to last a lifetime this set will bring your kitchen Cordon Bleu caliber meals that are great for sharing with family or friends.
11. All-Clad E414S6 Stainless Steel Pasta Pot and Insert Cookware
- All-Clad E414S6 Stainless Steel Pasta Pot and Insert Cookware come with a large 6-quart capacity perfect for any pasta dish, from classic spaghetti sauce to seafood cioppino. The pot includes a perforated 4-quart insert that can be used for straining or leaving food in the water until cooked. Plus, both pieces are made from single-ply polished stainless steel with thick aluminum warp-resistant bases for optimal even heating on your stovetop.
- With this beautiful All-Clad E414S6 stainless steel pasta pot, you can simmer, boil, and drain all your favorite dishes just like the professionals. Dishwasher safe for convenience, you’ll never have to worry about scrubbing again!
- It’s made of high-quality stainless steel material which means that not only will it last years without any problems, but it also heats food evenly because none of its smaller parts will break off like materials like Cast Iron.
- Our premium polished stainless steel construction with thick aluminum warp-resistant base makes it quick and easy to cook everything from sauces and gravies to soups and casseroles. Heavy-gauge aluminum heats quickly for fast boiling, sauce reduction, searing, or sautéing whole or chopped ingredients without burning.
12. All-Clad E849B264 Stainless Steel Gratins
- The bold flavors come back thanks to All-Clad’s E849B264 Stainless Steel Gratins dishware! By ensuring even heat distribution on its large surface area, you can cook delicious creations with ease. Additionally, this high-quality 18/10 stainless steel is durable yet designed for cutting down on cleanup time so dinner can be made in a snap!
- All-Clad Gratins are the ultimate cooking vessel for browning, searing, and crisping. The low sides make it easy to see your food while you’re seasoning, adding butter or oil, or shaping the dough. It comes in attractive stainless steel that will be both durable enough to last your lifetime but also attractive enough that you can serve straight from the pan onto the table. Easily grab these pans with their riveted handles when they’re hot because this is one of All-Clad’s most popular products for good reason.
- Made from hard-wearing 18 and 10 gauge stainless steel, these pans offer even heating and durability to make them an investment worth holding onto for years. The extended easy-grip handles provide confidence as well as elegance. With functionality for all stove types (gas, electric ceramic, or induction).
13. All-Clad Essentials Nonstick Hard-Anodized Multipot
- All-Clad Essentials Nonstick Hard-Anodized Multipot is at home in the kitchen, whether that means making a creamy risotto for dinner or roasted potatoes on New Year’s Day. The 7-quart pot offers plenty of room to cook your favorite dishes while never sticking.
- Cook up Asian Style Stir Fry in your All-clad with this Classic MultiPot. The Nonstick surface ensures nothing sticks to pots & pans, so cleanup is a breeze. With 7 quarts of cooking space plus handy steamer inserts for healthy vegetables like carrots and broccoli, the multi-pot can accommodate an entire meal—and then some! Ideal for braising stocks or browning ground beef before adding veggies; hard anodization means no sticking & deliciously seared meat!
- This 7-quart capacity aluminum pot distributes heat evenly across the bottom, meaning you get more even browning in your rice, more appealing pressure cooking with beans, sauces that get thicker instead of the scorching, perfect braising every time; not to mention oatmeal that stays warm until breakfast! It has a nonstick ceramic coating so there are no annoying little bits sticking to everything in sight after it’s cooked.
14. All-Clad 6110 SS Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Fry Pan
- Designed to be one of the most versatile pots ever made, this All-Clad cooking pot is available in 5 different sizes. With a flared top that makes flipping and tossing food easy, this flat bottomed stainless steel clad copper core bonded nonstick dishwasher safe pan offers responsive heat distribution for perfect cooking results every time.
- The polished aluminum base promotes fast and even heating while also making it warp-free, sturdy enough to stand up to rougher kitchen use without bending or warping, and scratch resistant with long riveted handles contoured for comfortable grips vented to keep them cool.
- Impossible to resist, the All-Clad 6110 SS Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe promises the ultimate cooking experience. Made with an aluminum core for quick heating, stainless steel 5-ply bonded construction for warp-free strength and responsiveness.
- This dishwasher-safe pot has a layer of copper, aluminum, and stainless steel for fast heating and spill-free pouring. All-Clad Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe comes with one cover and long handles perfect for stovetop cooking.
15. All-Clad Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Fry Pan 8-Inch
- This All-Clad Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe is a kitchen staple featuring a flat base and flared, mid-sized sides that allow for easy flipping and tossing. Made from the reliable tri-ply construction with a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable stainless steel all around, this dish is safe on most cooktops including induction stoves, ovens up to 600°F, and broilers.
- Unique dishwasher safe design with riveted stainless steel handles adds an element of style while adding safety features in case your hands slip.
- The All-Clad Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe is the ultimate edition of this classic kitchen staple. A traditional shape, modern aesthetics, and stylish handles make it an attractive addition to your home. It’s made of professional-grade stainless steel with a responsive aluminum core for exceptional balance on any surface.
- The classic tri-ply construction features a responsive aluminum core bonded together with 2 layers of durable, 18/10 stainless steel for maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution.
Buying Guide for the Best All-Clad Cookware
The best all-clad cookware sets reviews are our guide to help you find the right set that will offer a host of benefits and features. Here are some elements which we consider, before making a purchase decision.
The material used in manufacturing determines many important factors like durability, rust resistance, heat conduction, and more importantly – food taste. All-clad pots are made of stainless steel with aluminum or copper core inserts embedded within them. But not all are created equal. Some brands use higher-grade metals which make them extra durable and resistant to scratches as compared to others. If you want your investment to last longer then you need to look into this factor carefully.
A Number Of Pieces
Most often the more the merrier in this case, since you get to buy a set that has all the essentials. But it’s not always possible to find a set with every piece that you need. If you want to buy individual pieces then look for cookware with a number closest to yours. For instance, if you’re cooking for 2 people, a 3-quart saucepan is perfect, and so on.
A Number Of Lids
The number of lids that are included in the package must be considered while buying All-clad cookware sets online. Some pots come with 1 lid while others come with 2 or even more than 2 depending upon their sizes. In fact, having an extra lid comes very handy when slow cooking or when you need to store some food in the refrigerator.
Since you’ll be spending a lot of money on this purchase then it’s better to go for sets that offer extra bells and whistles like glass lids, oven-safe handles, pressure cookers, and more.
All-Clad is the best cookware you can own because they have a variety of different designs and features. The exterior design on some collections, such as D3, comes in shiny stainless steel while others come with matte brushed metal-like D5. Some All-Clads feature 100% pure copper exteriors including C4 Copper or even an elegant ring around the base for its Coppers collection (Copper Core).
All-Clad cookware is expensive, but certain collections cost significantly more than others. For example, the Copper Core collection costs a lot because it includes copper while the D3 collection doesn’t have any of that material in it.
You can get this information by knowing which ones you can and cannot afford before falling in love with one particular set or another
To avoid overspending on All-clad’s pricey pieces you need to know which ones work for your budget before committing since even one small piece can cost up a few hundred dollars!
How to Cook the Perfect Steak with All Clad
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is all-clad high-end?
Yes, All-Clad is expensive. Premium cookware can be a significant investment but your All-Clad collection (at least the pots and pans that don’t have a nonstick coating) will last for your lifetime and beyond! The heat-conducting core runs up the sides of the pan which ensures even heating throughout every meal you make.
2. Is all-clad D3 or D5 better?
The key difference between All-Clad D3 and D5 is that while they both have 3 bonded layers, with the former having steel, aluminum, then more steel; in contrast to the latter which has an extra layer of aluminum sandwiched in. While this means that it takes longer for D3 to heat up than it does for its counterpart (D5), once heated however there’s no discernible change in responsiveness on your part where you can tell a noticeable difference as opposed to how quickly each responds when moved or stirred so long as they’re at equal temperatures.
3. Is All-Clad really the best?
The pros we talked to said All-Clad tri-ply cookware is the best for both professional and home use. In our tests, it heated evenly was comfortable to hold, and tackled every cooking job without any hiccups.
4. Does All-Clad ever go on sale?
All-Clad makes some of the highest quality cookware on the market. Luckily, they offer factory seconds sales from time to time that you can take advantage of!
We know that All-Clad cookware is expensive, but the quality of these pans is unmatched. The lifetime warranty and high-quality stainless steel make their cost worth it. They’re durable, dishwasher safe, and can be used for anything in your kitchen! So if you want a great investment piece to last a lifetime or two (or more!), we highly recommend investing in some All-clad pots and pans today!
With this All-clad cookware, you’ll be able to prepare anything from a simple egg dish or omelet to an elaborate gourmet meal. You’re sure to enjoy cooking with these pots and pans as much as we do!
If you’re in the market for a new set of cookware, we hope this blog post has been helpful. We’ve highlighted some of the best features and benefits to help make your decision-making process easier.