Pizza is a staple food in America and pizza lovers want to make sure they are getting the best quality ingredients for their pie. The features of a high-quality commercial pizza oven, which include insulation and even heating throughout the rack. A well-made oven can help provide consistent results with each batch of dough that is made. These benefits, as well as others, should be considered when choosing an appliance for your establishment.
In this post, we will be talking about the best commercial pizza ovens. We’ll focus on a few criteria that you should consider before making your purchase and share our top 9 picks for an oven. It’s important to have a good understanding of what features are necessary in order to make sure you get one that is perfect for your needs!
A pizza oven is a type of oven that cooks pizzas. You can find a variety of styles and sizes available for purchase, but before buying one it’s important to know what you’re looking for in your commercial pizza oven. Some people prefer gas-powered or wood-burning models while others like the convenience of electric ones. The thickness and size of the crust are also factors to consider when purchasing your new commercial pizza oven!
- What is a Commercial Pizza Oven?
- The Benefits of Owning a Commercial Pizza Oven
- List of 9 Best Commercial Pizza Oven Reviews
- 1. Fitnet Commercial Pizza Oven Countertop 3000W
- 2. ROCCBOX by Gozney Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- 3. Omcan 11387 Conveyor Commercial Counter Top Pizza Baking Oven
- 4. Waring Commercial WPO500 Heavy Duty Single Deck Pizza Oven
- 5. Waring Commercial WPO100 Medium Duty Single Deck Pizza Oven
- 6. VEVOR Commercial Pizza Oven
- 7. Goplus Stainless Steel Pizza Oven
- 8. Giantex Pizza Bake Oven Kitchen Pizza Toaster Home Commercial
- 9. KITMA 46L Countertop Convection Oven – Commercial Toaster Oven
- What to Look for in a Good Commercial Pizza Oven?
- Making Pizza in a Commercial Electric Pizza Oven
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Commercial Pizza Oven?
Commercial pizza ovens are designed to be used in a restaurant or other commercial environment. They are made with durability, efficiency, and speed at the forefront of their design. These ovens can cook pizzas every 2 minutes which is much faster than your standard home oven could. They also use gas (propane) to create the heat needed to cook the crust all the way through before burning it on top like an oven would do.
The Benefits of Owning a Commercial Pizza Oven
- Pizza Take out Businesses – The main reason for purchasing one, restaurants can sell take out by-the-slice style pizzas without having to invest in making their own dough or sauce or even baking them in their kitchen’s ovens.
- Size – Commercial pizza ovens come in a variety of sizes which allows the catering company to pick one that will fit their needs whether it is for two or forty people.
- Speed – A well made commercial pizza oven can cook pizzas every 2 minutes which means you could easily be able to serve more customers on a busy night.
Commercial pizza ovens typically have the ability to cook many other foods such as calzones, lasagna, casseroles and so much more. This gives the business owner the opportunity to create new delicious food without having to expand their kitchen or purchase a whole separate machine. They also work great with outdoor events where no power is available and portable options allow them to be moved if needed.
List of 9 Best Commercial Pizza Oven Reviews
1. Fitnet Commercial Pizza Oven Countertop 3000W
- You can make delicious pizza in minutes with the Commercial Pizza Oven Countertop 3000W 14” Electric Pizza Oven. Engineered to be durable, this deck pizza maker offers a large capacity to maintain food hygiene standards while its two independent knobs allow for simple, precision cooking control.
- Large capacity double layer and up to 14’’ pizza are suitable for this deck pizza maker, perfect for a large family gathering parties or commercial use.
- Easily control the temperature through two independent knobs, adjustable temperature range of the two buttons is 122-662℉, deluxe pizzazz and snack oven have multiple U shaped heating cables that can provide sufficient heat to achieve a perfectly balanced baking effect.
- The timer function, meanwhile will let you work on other tasks knowing that there is no need to rush back in order to chase down browning crusts-simply set the time and walk away!
- The Commercial Pizza Oven Countertop 3000W 14” Electric Pizza Oven has high quality heating elements for fast cooking time all while preventing splattering thanks to mesh pan. There are also vents on both sides of your unit which allow it move air freely which means hot food cooks faster!
2. ROCCBOX by Gozney Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- The most convenient and robust pizza oven you’ll find with a 60-second cooktime and two fuel sources offered; gas has never been easier!
- Its patented design with retractable legs lets Roccbox serve as the perfect stove for picnics, anywhere from backyard barbecues to campsite cookouts. The heavy duty 18 gauge steel roasting pan is sized at 23″ x 12″, just right for two large pizzas, and its four inbuilt legs come in handy when it’s time for heating pans of bread or any number of other dishes.
- Gozney Roccbox is a quality, premium portable outdoor pizza oven. Now you can enjoy the perfectly cooked thin base and charred crust of an artisan pizza all in 60 seconds. With gas fuelled and wood fuelled* dual fuel options and easy to use eco-friendly lighter plugs built into the stove, we can keep your cooking experience convenient and traditional!
3. Omcan 11387 Conveyor Commercial Counter Top Pizza Baking Oven
- The Omcan 11387 upscale, high-performance conveyor oven can be set to provide pizzas on demand for commercial restaurants.
- The exceptional performance of the TS7000 is due in part to its huge temperature range (from 60°C – 260°C / 140°C – 500°F) that reflects the needs of your daily operations. You can start with low temperatures to preheat precooked pizzas; use medium temps for cooking sliced pizza dough; fry toppings like peppers and onions until crispy, then finish at higher temperatures for charring the skin on a pepperoni slice. The professional styling and durability of this oven will have you baking pies all day long with ease!
- This oven has the ability to produce sixteen- fourteen inch pizzas an hour, nineteen twelve inch pizzas an hour, and twenty five nine inch pizzas per hour. The capabilities of this appliance will eliminate need for human contact while maintaining perfect temperature that won’t overcook or burn your product without risking cross contamination. It measures 41″ x 18.5″ x 15.7″ and opens at 3.25″ width by 14 inches height making it easy to add more ingredients such as our fresh garlic powder and oregano seasoning on top before closing the door again!
- Its generous 3 1⁄3-inch wide door opening makes loading and unloading simple work even when your crew is busier than usual. With an OTB (Object Temperature Box) that connects to the air intake of this oven, reaching optimum cooking temperatures becomes easy, ensuring perfect results every time!
4. Waring Commercial WPO500 Heavy Duty Single Deck Pizza Oven
- The space-saving Waring Commercial Single Deck pizza oven features a ceramic pizza deck that can fit a standard, half-size sheet pan and accommodate any size pizzas up to 18″ in diameter. Manual operation has a 30 minute timer with an audible alert and provides independent ON/OFF switches for the top and bottom heating elements of the chamber. ETL, NSF.
- This professional Waring oven offers an automatic, intelligent cooking experience to create you crave pizza. From hand-tossed doughs to calzones and deep dish crusted pizzas, this 18-inch capacity single deck oven can handle any size order with innovative independent top and bottom heating elements that are ON/OFF switches.
- Ceramic insulators ensure uniform distribution for even baking without burning or dry edges while a 30 minute timer keeps your warm occasions delicious! The ample height of the 1 ½ inch thick steel upper pan rack accommodates matched sheet pans for transporting up to two dozen brownies or biscuits at once making this commercial food service option a cook’s dream come true!
5. Waring Commercial WPO100 Medium Duty Single Deck Pizza Oven
- The Waring Commercial Single Decker Pizza Oven will have you whipping up mouth-watering pies in no time! With a 3.5″ high chamber opening, this oven is perfect for cooking up an array of delicious dishes – from pizzas and pastries, to sandwiches and meatballs!
- The Waring Commercial Pizza Deck is perfect for your pizza or other culinary delights and easily holds a 14″ pizza. The oven has an easy-to-read touch screen display with LED backlighting. With 150 watts of cooking power per minute, this oven can produce up to 10 pizzas each hour at 320°F – 450°F (157ºC – 232ºC).
- The Commercial WPO100 Single Deck Pizza Oven with 1800W/120V is perfect for restaurants that require size or high capacity cooking. It has 3.5-inch openings on both side of its cabinet so you can have more pizza on the go without over cooking any of them! And with dual temperature setting capabilities to 350F – 600F degrees Fahrenheit, your food will melt in your mouth every time!
6. VEVOR Commercial Pizza Oven
- The VEVOR Commercial Pizza Oven 2200W Stainless Steel BBQ and oven provides perfect and delicious pizzas with versatile temperature control and other fantastic features like: independent temperature control, one hour timer. You can adjust the temperature with 2 different knobs on this countertop pizza oven for any time you want delicious food that you love. The temperature ranges from 122℉-662℉, allowing up to 60 minutes for your desired food production time setting with the red buttons light indicator.
- The best commercial pizza oven is made of stainless steel material for a durable and sturdy body. Its design means easy to clean and maintain so you can constantly enjoy your favorite foods every day.
- The VEVOR Commercial Pizza Oven 2200W Stainless Steel with high-quality explosion-proof glass and heat emission holes, the perfect solution for your daily pizza habit. Equipped with a handle made from premium ABS plastic which is safe to use under intense temperatures up to 220° F.
7. Goplus Stainless Steel Pizza Oven
- The Goplus Electric Pizza Oven is a barebones pizza maker with dual heating elements to help get fast, hot pizzas ready in no time. The wide opening of the baking drawer accommodates up to a 12-inch pizza and has nonstick coating for easy removal.
- To clean the crumb tray, remove and rinse it briefly with warm soapy water. Wipe dry before placing back into oven – a quick task that will leave you set up for another go-to recipe! You can choose from 8-12 minutes based on crust size, topping and personal settings when choosing your desired cooking time. Preset timer function will shut off after desired number of minutes (understand the audible beep) allowing you to spend.
- Spread your favorite sauce and toppings across your doughy crust before it bakes for 10 minutes with our Goplus Stainless Steel pizza oven today! Coming in 3 convenient sizes up to 12 inches, there’s no easier way to make quick quality pies like these.
- This heavy-duty oven features stainless steel baking body that will never rust, making it easy to clean and maintain. The cooking space is about 10*10 inches for convenient family size pies. Twist knob controls the temperature from 160 degrees Fahrenheit up to 525 degrees Fahrenheit, which cooks your pizza evenly so you don’t have to worry about one side being overcooked or burnt while other parts stay soggy or undercooked.
8. Giantex Pizza Bake Oven Kitchen Pizza Toaster Home Commercial
- The Giantex Pizza Bake Oven Kitchen Pizza Toaster Home Commercial Countertop Pizza has an ergonomic design which makes it easy to reach inside while cooking, baking, or removing the crumb tray. The Baker is perfect for small kitchens and with its compact size blends into any kitchen with ease.
- You can set your desired time and this oven will automatically cook pizza. There are four optional cooking functions: bake, grill, broil, or toast bread. Different baking times based on crust size?opt for 8?12 minutes depending on type of dough and toppings chosen. Timer feature is a unique option that no other brands offer! No need to worry about overcooking with the timer setting! This oven also has a crumb tray to make cleaning easy after use!
- The Giantex Pizza Bake Oven Kitchen Pizza Toaster Home Commercial Countertop Pizza is made of two durable materials that are corrosion-resistant, ensuring long lasting durable quality. The feet are insulated to prevent burns for safety. Two handles make retrieval easy and safe.
- The four feet are anti-slip and provide stability while cooking on your stove or countertop, plus there is an insulated handle that will never become hot during operation.
9. KITMA 46L Countertop Convection Oven – Commercial Toaster Oven
- If you’re in need of a high-quality kitchen appliance that can bake to perfection and save you time, then the KITMA 46L Countertop Convection Oven – Commercial Toaster Oven with 4 Racks is perfect for you. This countertop convection oven has 1.6 cu ft capacity and uses an inbuilt fan to circulate heat evenly throughout the cabin.
- The KITMA 46L Countertop Convection Oven – Commercial Toaster Oven with 4 Racks offers high-performance convection heating for fast and even cooking.
- This special convection heating system uses an inbuilt high-performance rear fan and specially designed diffuser that circulates hot air throughout the cabin for quick and even baking or cooking capacities bringing more flavors to your food like this dish inside of our oven is cooked evenly.
- The KITMA 46L Countertop Convection Oven is the perfect partner to any commercial kitchen. This convection oven has adjustable timer and temperature controls with safety features that provide value for your investment. For larger cooking projects, the 2-hour timed control is perfect for keeping things crisp without burning or drying out – guaranteed!
- Commercial toaster ovens are perfect for large kitchens, bakers, and restaurants. This 46L capacity convection oven includes 4 racks that provide an optimum cooking location for all your foods.
What to Look for in a Good Commercial Pizza Oven?
Commercial ovens are used to bake pizzas, breads and more. They come in many sizes; some can bake only one pie at a time while others can fit two or more. Their size usually correlates to their weight (in either pounds of stone or cast iron) and the amount of BTU’s they generate daily. Because most commercial pizza ovens are made for specific purposes, you should find out what is your main goal before buying them. Here are some tips on how to buy the best pressurized commercial pizza oven for your business requirements:
Source of Fuel
Today, you can find three types of commercial pizza ovens; those powered by electricity, propane and natural gas. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages which you should consider before making a purchase decision. For instance, electric ovens are the cheapest ones but they also take more time to heat up as opposed to other models. Propane or natural gas is powerful and heats up within minutes; however, propane takes much longer to cool down after baking while natural gas pressurized ovens emit dangerous fumes that can be problematic for bakeries with poor ventilation systems like in case of large-scale production lines.
You also should consider the space you have available in your bakery shop. If it’s a small bakery you might consider buying a smaller oven that could fit perfectly to its surroundings. Commercial pizza ovens come with three options; up right, semi-upright and down right. Make sure the style fits the layout of your business location before buying one for yourself because installing an oven which is not fitting to your space can be costly and hard to install as well so avoid such situations if possible.
Size and Weight
Size and weight of a commercial oven play an important role in the pizza business. Smaller sized ovens usually produce less than 1,000 pounds per day and they can be moved to any place where you want due to their lightweight. Usually, these ovens are made from stainless steel or aluminum. Even though they may not last so long as larger ones, they still provide good value for money for restaurants with medium volume baking needs. Larger ovens weigh more than 250 pounds and cannot be moved easily because of their size and weight; however, they produce up to 2,000 pounds daily and fit best for large-scale bakeries that bake pizzas in high quantities every day. These heavy units should be installed properly by a professional because moving them to another place by yourself is very hard.
Speed and Strength
The speed and strength ofcommercial ovens vary from one unit to another depending on the size and source of power (gas, electric or propane). One disadvantage in buying a commercial pizza oven is that they usually take more time than regular home-sized ovens to bake your pizzas; however, this can be minimized by choosing an appropriate model for your needs. For instance, you should choose an upright gas oven if you have less people baking pizzas every day because it takes relatively less time to heat up. On the other hand, if you are planning to buy a large down right commercial oven for producing more pizzas daily then you should consider investing your money in gas powered units instead of electric or propane ones due to their strength and speed.
Ease of Use
It is also important to consider the ease of use before buying a commercial pizza oven. Always choose an oven that comes with simple buttons on its control panel and easy to follow instructions for your employees or you can end up spending more time on baking pizzas than doing other tasks in your business plan.
Lastly, always invest in ovens that are easier to clean after use so they can bring their best performance every day without any problems by creating poor conditions inside the bakery. For instance, if you select gas oven it’s better not to buy one which has chrome lining on parts where heat is generated because this material becomes discolored when exposed to heat over long periods. Make sure that any part of your future commercial oven that is heated up can be taken apart from the oven’s body without any difficulties for easy cleaning.
One of the most important things to consider before making a purchase decision is warranty because it can save you money and time for replacing or repairing your ovens. Most models offer one or two years standard warranties on parts while some manufacturers provide up to five years long warranty period. Always check what accessories like knobs, thermostat probe etc comes with commercial pizza ovens before buying them for your bakery shop to avoid surprises later on; however, make sure that warranty policies of reputable brands remain unaffected if any outside party performs additional services like installation or repair of new oven systems.
As you can already tell from the oven types mentioned above, prices vary considerably depending on the size of your future commercial pizza oven. Smaller ovens are cheaper but they also take more time to heat up while larger ones are slightly more expensive but they produce faster results because of their volume capacity. You should carefully study your needs before buying any unit because it will determine how much money you have to spend for this purpose. For an average restaurant which bakes pizzas in medium numbers daily, small electric or propane powered commercial pizza ovens could serve his purpose well at a lower price range. If many people work in the bakery shop every day then investing in larger heavy duty ovens is a better option to consider.
Making Pizza in a Commercial Electric Pizza Oven
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What temperature should a commercial pizza oven be?
The most common type of commercial pizza ovens ranges in temperature from 700°F to 800 degrees. When you make this food product at home, it’s best for recipes that require temperatures between 450-500 °F (232 – 232 °C).
2. How long does a commercial pizza oven last?
The average oven lifespan is about ten years, but many are still functioning after twenty-five.
3. Does a commercial pizza oven need to be vented?
Like any solid fuel-burning appliance, a pizza oven does need to be vented. Venting your pizzeria with an attached chimney ensures that you’ll have fresh air circulating through all parts of the building while also preventing smoke from entering into nearby homes or buildings where people might live below it – which could taint their food!
4. How do commercial pizza ovens work?
Conveyor commercial pizza ovens make cooking pizzas fast and easy. The continuous cooking platform churns out your favorite pie as quickly as you can cook it, while a conveyer belt does all the hard work for you by pulling through a set temperature at exactly the right speed!
5. What can you cook in a commercial electric pizza oven?
The convection oven is a godsend for those who love baking. This appliance can cook all types of pizzas, from thin crust to deep pan and even baked ones! They’re perfect to use on jacket potatoes too-you just need the right kind of pans (I recommend stainless steel).
There are a lot of pizza ovens out there, but knowing what you need in yours will make the process easier. If you’re looking for something versatile and portable, an electric stove might be best. For those who want to cook larger pizzas or have more control over their heat source, gas-powered or wood-burning models may suit your needs better. In any case, it’s important to know how thick you like your crust before purchasing a new commercial pizza oven!
With so many styles and sizes of pizza ovens available, it can be difficult to decide which one is right for your restaurant. No matter what you choose, however, it’s important that the commercial pizza oven fits with the style of food being cooked in order to maximize efficiency. This is why we have an extensive guide on choosing a pizza oven over at our blog today!
We hope that this list of the top 9 best commercial pizza ovens will help make your decision easier. Whether you are looking for a gas, electric, or wood-fired oven, we have something for everyone!