A pizza is a perfect meal for a family night, and what better way to enjoy your favorite than with a freshly made pie? A countertop pizza oven will make this possible in almost any kitchen. From creating an authentic taste, to quickly heating up your food, they are the right cooking tool for busy families!
The demand for these convenient cooking tools has grown steadily in recent years as people search for healthier alternatives when it comes to their meals. The best models can cook two pizzas at once using gas or electricity and take less than five minutes before you’re ready to eat. They come in many shapes and sizes that meet every need imaginable: rectangular countertops, round tables, or even on the wall!
Pizza ovens are a great way to make pizza in your own home! They can be used with any type of dough, and they provide that authentic wood-fired flavor. If you’re looking for an easy way to create the perfect crust every time, then this is the article for you. We’ll talk about some factors that can affect crust taste, and we’ll highlight some popular best countertop pizza ovens on the market today.
- What Is A Countertop Pizza Oven?
- Benefits Of Having a Countertop Pizza Oven
- List of 11 Best Countertop Pizza Oven Reviews
- 1. Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display
- 2. Professional Series PS75891 Pizza Oven Baker and Frozen Snack Oven
- 3. Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven & Pizza Maker
- 4. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- 5. Pizzarette – “The World’s Funnest Pizza Oven” – Countertop Pizza Oven
- 6. Magic Chef Countertop Pizza Oven HQPZO13B
- 7. Nemco (6215) 20″ Countertop Pizza Oven
- 8. Oster Convection Oven with Dedicated Pizza Drawer
- 9. Fitnet Commercial Countertop Pizza Oven
- 10. Goplus Stainless Steel Pizza Oven
- 11. VEVOR Commercial Countertop Pizza Oven
- How to Choose the Right Countertop Pizza Oven
- Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Countertop Pizza Oven?
A countertop pizza oven is a compact appliance with which you can make a delicious pizza. It is equipped with a heating element that makes the temperature inside the oven rise very high, and due to that, it can cook pizza in mere minutes. You place your dough on the hot tray and add the ingredients you like: cheese, tomato sauce, and any other ingredient (like mushrooms or ham) and then close it. An average pizza will take about 5-10 minutes to be ready, depending of course on how much material you add over your dough. A regular oven takes about 20-30 minutes to get hot enough for baking pizza so in terms of preparation time alone this little machine will definitely save you some time when making such an exquisite dish!
Benefits Of Having a Countertop Pizza Oven
If you’re in the market for a new way to make pizza at home, consider one of these countertop models. These ovens are small enough to fit on your kitchen countertop but large enough to produce great homemade pizzas up to 12 inches in diameter. Some models may be used for other cooking tasks as well. Here are some benefits of having a countertop pizza oven:
For many people, making pizza at home is easier said than done. Sure, you can buy an already made frozen or refrigerated pizza – but sometimes nothing beats that fresh-from-the-oven taste! To achieve this taste, you need your own oven – so why not get an appliance specifically designed for making pies? These ovens are small enough to fit on your countertop but large enough to bake a 12-inch pizza. Many of them can also be used for cooking other items, such as steak or vegetables.
While some people might use their countertop oven for nothing more than making homemade pizzas, others may find they need an appliance that has multiple uses around the kitchen. If you fall into this second category, then consider an all-purpose countertop model that comes with additional accessories and features.
3. Customization options
Most models allow you to control the temperature and time settings in order to achieve desired results– whether you’re cooking at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Also take advantage of pre-programmed buttons that allow you to pick what type of food is being cooked, such as pizza or steak.
4. Energy efficiency
Cooking appliances are notorious energy hogs – but not countertop ovens! Because they’re small in size, they don’t consume a lot of energy and thus yield more savings over time. If this is an important factor for you, then consider investing in one of these models for your home.
5. Convenient storage space
You might be surprised at how much counter or cupboard space a typical countertop oven will take up– and some models even come with their own storage unit! But it’s well worth the effort if you want easy access to your new cooking appliance on a daily basis.
6. Great for parties
They say the world is your oyster when it comes to pizza – and what’s more, you can enjoy fresh pies with friends and family when you make them at home instead of going out for a night on the town. That way, you know exactly what kind of ingredients are going into your meals, and they’re sure to be healthier than typical restaurant fare.
7. Environmentally friendly
Granted, countertop ovens emit heat like any other appliance that relies on electricity– but compared to other cooking appliances (ranging from fryers and grills to ranges and ovens), these appliances require less energy in order to function properly, so their environmental impact isn’t as significant.
List of 11 Best Countertop Pizza Oven Reviews
1. Wisco 421 Pizza Oven, LED Display
- The Wisco 421 Pizza Oven is the newest and most innovative way to make your favorite foods, like pizza. The compact oven offers a digital LED display for easy setup with time limits ranging from 5 minutes – 60 minutes at 450°F. But there’s more!
- This incredible oven allows you to use either the dial or preset functions on the automatic timer so you don’t have to worry about being distracted by overcooked food or limited space. It accommodates any size of food for creativity in dishes including pizzas, pieces of bread, meats, french fries, fried eggs . . . anything that can fit into the hot box below!
- The LCD clearly reads “Pizza” as well as ‘Saving’ (the save function). You’ll be amazed at how fast it cooks what you want with our now high-powered infrared technology! So now it’s time to be creative; We give you more than just pizza!
2. Professional Series PS75891 Pizza Oven Baker and Frozen Snack Oven
- The Professional Series PS75891 Pizza Oven Baker and Frozen Snack Oven is great for busy people, families, but also larger parties. Cook a 9″ inch pizza in 6 minutes! It has a removable pull-out crumb tray to make cleaning easy. The handle is cool to the touch which makes it easy to place throughout your kitchen or take on the go. Measures 20 x 17 x 8 inches with 1450 watts of power used for heating that preheats in just a few minutes.
- The built-in timer sets off a 30-minute alarm reminding you when your food is ready to claim from the oven. This professional series has a durable stainless steel body with a cool-touch handle that will fit nicely right on your kitchen countertop. Don’t forget the removable pull-out crumb tray for easy cleaning. The PS75891 measures 20, 45 x 8, 95 x 17, 95 inches having 1500 watts of power has been UL listed for safety assurance, and has warranty valid 2 years limited.
3. Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven & Pizza Maker
- The Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven & Pizza Maker is perfect for cooking your favorite quick and easy foods without occupying all the counter space in the kitchen. The oven can fit 4 slices of toast or an 11-inch pizza! You won’t damage the toaster by preheating it, so you save time and energy.
- There are 2 different settings- Toast, Bake, Broil- with adjustable temperatures so you can cook all sorts of delicious food! For convenience there’s a 30-minute timer that goes off with a rang bell when it’s done. And finally– at home or on the go this handsome vintage-looking stainless steel oven will turn heads wherever you go!
- It’s easy to heat up snacks or dinners for one or two folks with the large interior that can fit 4 slices of toast and a 9-inch pizza. Being compact but efficient, it saves time and energy to cook your familiar favorites like chicken nuggets (up until 75% less) in 30 minutes. And with stainless steel exterior, this space saver looks great on any countertop-perfect for quick dinner fixes!
4. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- The Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven bakes your pies to perfection with an innovative rotating tray. With the perfect combination of top and bottom heating elements, you can bake your delicious food from either side within minutes-all without ever needing to turn anything around manually. The timer signals when the time is up, then automatically shuts off for safety. You’ll save up to 60% in energy costs thanks to this ingenious design! It even comes with a nonstick baking pan that’s easy to clean and store.
- The Presto Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven bakes evenly from top to bottom with air circulation for a crispy crust. You’ll be impressed by its energy efficiency and easy-to-clean pan!
- The Presto’s revolutionary rotational tray saves you time, energy, and mess to make the perfect pizza every time. With separately controlled heating elements, top or bottom baking can be selected. Plus 60% in energy savings compared with a conventional oven means your wallet love this appliance too!
- The Pizzarette has the perfect amount of pizzazz for entertainers. Cook dips, appetizers, desserts, and more with a quick-cooking time that only takes 5-10 minutes! Enjoy each other’s company while cooking takes it easy on you with dual heating elements to give moist treats in no time at all! Unique handmade terracotta dome increases the flavor to outdoor oven standards.
- With a removable tray for clean-up, this is sure to be your next must-have kitchen accessory. With its compact design, wow parties with our lovely countertop pizza oven by simply putting it out on your countertops.
- The Pizzarette is a 6 person oven that lets you cook up to 3 different mini pizzas at once. With short cooking times, you can chat and enjoy some freshly made pizza! It also retains heat well, so it’ll be hot when it’s time to serve. A removable cooking sheet makes cleaning easy-simply place it in the dishwasher for simple cleanup.
6. Magic Chef Countertop Pizza Oven HQPZO13B
- The Magic Chef Countertop Pizza Oven at 12″ creates a delicious crispy, evenly cooked pizza with ease. It features 1300-watt power indicator lights that illuminate when the oven is heating and 60-minute timer monitors bake time. A handy slide-out chrome wire rack lets you check on pizza progress without losing heat or taking up space inside of the oven. With this countertop appliance, it’s never been easier to make mouthwatering pizzas any day of the week!
- It’s 12 inches wide by 13-13 1/4 inches deep by 16 1/2 inches high which gives plenty of space to cook two pizzas together. The oven stand is 20-inches tall so it only takes up a little countertop space and also allows for a lot of storage when in need! Plus, this oven runs on 1400 watts with the option to use the upper or lower heating elements for different types of pizza with just a switch of a button during cooking time.
7. Nemco (6215) 20″ Countertop Pizza Oven
- The Nemco 6215 20″ Countertop Pizza Oven lets you make restaurant-quality pizzas at home. These machines are made of durable stainless steel that provides even heating for fast, efficient cooking. The reinforced legs adjust to any elevation to get the perfect height for your countertop. Two 8″ deep aluminum trays give you enough space to cook two large pizzas or twelve 6-inch personal-sized pizzas with ease.
- Its versatile design can roast chicken, tuna steaks, and much more besides – all while entertaining fussy family members waiting at the table.
- The faithful reproduction of wood-fired brick ovens produces an evenly cooked crust that is crunchy on the bottom and moist throughout. Its sleek design gives off classic Italian vibes while still providing optimum cooking results. It has four removable wire racks that allow multiple pizzas to be baked simultaneously which saves time over traditional stovetop baking methods where one pizza must sit until its turn comes up before another is able to bake.
8. Oster Convection Oven with Dedicated Pizza Drawer
- The convection oven cooks quickly and browns food evenly, with a separate pizza drawer that’s perfect for preparing bruschetta and quesadillas; Separate top and bottom crumb trays simplify cleaning.
- Included baking pan and baking rack double as a broiling pan when assembled together; this unit features a 60-minute timer – come with an auto shut off safety switch that also serves to announce the end of the timer; stainless steel body fits into any modern kitchen.
- This convection oven with a dedicated pizza drawer is perfect for cooking dinner or baking some fresh bread. Cool-touch handles keep this stylish appliance safe from burns while the separate trays make cleaning a breeze.
- Whip up quesadillas, bruschetta, and any other of your favorite dishes with bakeware that features an aluminum core for even heat distribution. Items cook quickly with the fan assisted heating system that circulates hot air evenly throughout the oven cavity without distorting flavors or browning too quickly.
9. Fitnet Commercial Countertop Pizza Oven
- It has the capacity to accommodate up to 14″ pizzas and offers dual temperature controls with individual knobs that can be adjusted from 122-662°F. There are also two U-shaped heating tubes that allow it more surface area for consistent heat distribution. This kitchen accessory is made of food-grade stainless steel that meets national safety standards and gives off no unpleasant odors after use.
- Available in two sizes: 360W 12” deck pizza oven – suitable for small gatherings, dormitory cooking ovens 490W 18” deck pizza oven – it can easily cook 20 hot pizzas at one time!
- Lightweight, portable design that is perfect for camping or entertaining. Features include interior lighting and a removable ashtray.
- The Commercial Pizza Oven Countertop 3000W 14” Electric Pizza Oven is perfect for large families, chefs, and business owners. The heat dissipates through the vents but doesn’t worry about where to store it- that’s not an issue because of its flip-up handle. So whether you’re cooking for yourself or making pizzas exclusively for your customers, this product will soothe your appetite.
10. Goplus Stainless Steel Pizza Oven
- The Goplus Stainless Steel Pizza Oven, Electric Pizza Maker Pizza Baker, you can make two pizzas at one time and even use frozen dough (no prep!). Customize your pizza’s crust by cooking first on high heat and finish baking with low heat. Clean-up is as simple as rinsing out the removable crumb tray; no fuss required.
- The Goplus Stainless Steel Pizza Oven and Electric Pizza Maker are perfect for those who love pizza and want to make it themselves. It offers up to 12-inch diameter pizzas with an easy-to-use automatic timer. Cleaning the oven is as easy as stirring warm soapy water before placing it back in its original spot!
- Super high quality, durable stainless steel body and cooking surfaces with handled racks and trays. You can make delicious, healthy pizza at home with ease and control. Pie crust is crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside after launching your new oven outdoors or in a contained area like a garage.
- This item is easy to clean with no need for soap; it’ll come off even if you just use water as long as everything has cooled down first! No assembly required, just put all your ingredients together then cook – that’s it!
11. VEVOR Commercial Countertop Pizza Oven
- The VEVOR Commercial Pizza Oven 2200W is the perfect pizza oven to buy for your home. This best countertop pizza oven, made of stainless steel, will not only look great with your space but also provides easy cleaning and maintenance. With two separate knobs for temperature control, you can be sure that you are preparing food at the perfect temperature for piping hot pizzas or other dishes. The timer offers up to 60 minutes on this commercial-grade machine which ranges from 122°F to 662°F giving more opportunity for creating delicious dishes.
- This electric pizza oven is built with a glass window and inner illumination for viewing your food while it cooks, so you never have to wonder if the cooking has been completed. Four non-slip feet keep this device stable on any surface. You can safely cook up to 14″ pizzas in the commercial Ovens Countertop Pizza .
- Includes 5 preset positions for various types and styles of cooking and 6 to 8 inch adjustable positions ensure that your food is covered; Positive Voltage Protection: The commercial ovens countertop safe operation voltage is 220~240V max; With Semi-glossy Metal Construction: This commercial ovens stainless steel chassis can resist wear and tear from frequent use over time.
How to Choose the Right Countertop Pizza Oven
A countertop pizza oven is an excellent addition to any kitchen. However, with so many on the market, it can be difficult to find one that fits your needs the best. This guide will teach you how to choose a countertop pizza oven that is tailored to your cooking needs while ensuring that you stay within your budget.
There are several different types of materials used for countertops, although the most popular is still metal. Although there are advantages to using a countertop made out of other materials, including stone, glass, and ceramic tiles, they are not practical choices for a countertop pizza oven. These alternatives tend to be more fragile than metal or wood; they also do not conduct heat as well as metal making them less-than-ideal for cooking pizzas.
Stone is the second-best choice out of all three because it conducts heat very well. However, it can be impractical due to its weight and fragility. It would take many hands to move this type of oven into place and should only be considered if you have an extremely sturdy surface on which to place it.
Pizza oven types the material used for the cooking chamber is important not only because of how efficient it is at conducting heat but also due to the fact that some ovens use different methods of heating.
If you are shopping for a countertop pizza oven, it is important to determine which functions are ideal for your cooking needs. For example, if you plan on using your oven to cook pizzas alongside other dishes then choosing an oven that allows for multitasking might be the right choice. Ovens with racks or griddles can be used not only as a convection oven but also as an indoor grill.
Pizza oven types there are two primary styles of heating: radiant and convection. An oven with radiant heat provides even darkness across all surfaces of the food being cooked making it perfect for items like bread, pizza, and cookies that should have browned exteriors. Radiant heated ovens tend to use electric coils beneath the panel or wire elements that transfer heat to the metal exterior of the oven.
Ovens featuring convection heating are often more varied in their cooking abilities than radiant heated ones. They work by sending hot air into the food through spinning fans, providing constant movement that cooks food evenly. The biggest benefit of this type of cooking is its ability to cook quickly while still providing even temperatures throughout. Convection ovens, however, tend to be pricier than their radiant counterparts and can take some time for users to adjust to using properly.
Pizza ovens are available in a variety of sizes, so it is important to determine the amount of space you have for storing your new appliance. If you are looking to accomplish more than just cooking pizzas, then determining the right size will be even more critical because multiple dishes can be difficult to cook at once if they do not fit properly inside the oven.
If you wish to use your oven for other items aside from pizza then it should also feature racks or griddles that can accommodate larger foods or snacks like chicken wings or cookies. The best way to determine what size is ideal for your family is by measuring the amount of counter space you have and comparing it with available internal measurements provided by manufacturers
Pizza oven types the controls on a countertop oven can vary greatly. Some require you to use knobs or dials while others feature touch-screen interfaces that take some getting used to. The interface of your oven features should be easy and intuitive enough for someone with little to no experience operating an oven of this type.
A word about safety: Always remember that just because you are using your oven in place of a traditional baking appliance it does not mean the rules change when it comes to food preparation and storage. Pizza ovens can get extremely hot, so if possible, always store them out of reach of children (on top of counters is ideal) and make sure hands and faces are away from any heat several while cooking.
Pizza oven types one of the most important aspects to consider is the number and variety of features available on your oven. Whether you are looking for something with specific capabilities like baking, grilling, broiling, or dehydrating; options like these can make all the difference in what type of cooking experience you create with your new appliance.
If you want to cook more than just pizza then having an oven that offers different heat settings becomes even more critical because it will allow you to bake other items like cookies without burning them. Some models feature timers which allow you to set cooking times automatically (particularly useful during overnight use) while others come equipped with automatic shut-off features that turn off heating elements once a food item has finished cooking.
One of the biggest benefits of owning a countertop oven is how easy they are to store. Most units will come with convenient handles that make it easy to lift and transport without putting too much strain on your back or your appliance.
The size of your countertop pizza oven will depend on how many people you need it to serve at once as well as other items you plan on cooking alongside pizzas. If you plan on only making pizzas for one or two people at a time, you do not need an extremely large oven. Ovens with interior sizes around 12 inches should be able to cook 2-3 pizzas at once depending on the thickness of the dough and toppings used.
If you are cooking for more than 3 people or plan on multitasking your oven by cooking other dishes alongside pizzas, you might want to consider investing in something larger. A general rule of thumb is that the best countertop pizza oven should be able to hold at least six slices comfortably so that it has enough room for everyone’s favorite topping without overcrowding the oven.
Another feature that should be considered when buying a countertop pizza oven is convection heating. Ovens with this technology distribute heat more evenly and effectively than those without it which means the food cooks more quickly and as such, reduces cooking time by up to 30%. Some models also utilize steam or infrared settings for additional crispness and flavor so if you are looking for an oven that provides these kinds of features, be sure to read reviews closely.
As with any appliance, it is important to make sure the countertop pizza oven you purchase comes with some type of warranty. Like most kitchen appliances, free replacements and repairs can be difficult to come by without a warranty so it is wise to consider what kinds of terms are offered for each model you are considering.
Common warranties will cover issues that arise during normal use or within specific time frames (usually up to one year). This type of coverage is usually more than sufficient but you should always find out exactly what kind of damages are covered before purchasing an oven.
Depending on the model you choose, it may also come with additional accessories including spatulas, trays, and recipe books to help you get started right away. Some brands even offer specially designed pizza kits so if having premium accessories is important to you, be sure to find out what kinds of additions come with your oven before making a purchase.
Finally, one of the other most important factors to consider when purchasing the best countertop pizza oven is how difficult it will be to clean. Since these appliances tend to get very hot and accumulate plenty of grease and food particles through normal use, it is important that you invest in an oven that was made with cleaning convenience as a priority.
Most models feature non-stick surfaces which make it easy for stubborn food items or sauce stains to be wiped away without too much hassle but some also come equipped with removable parts like trays and racks so you can toss them directly into the dishwasher as needed.
The best way to find out exactly what kind of features each oven has available is by reading online reviews from customers who have used the model before.
Word of mouth is also a solid source to find out which brands or options are considered to be the easiest when it comes to cleaning convenience.
As with any product, the countertop pizza ovens on the market vary widely in price. A budget-friendly oven might be perfect for your needs or you may wish to spend a bit more on an oven with all of the bells and whistles. However, if you are shopping on a tight budget then it is important that you consider used models as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What else can you cook in a countertop pizza oven?
The most powerful countertop commercial pizza ovens are classified as multi-purpose because they can bake more than just pizzas. They’re also good for baking bread, pretzels, and cookies; cooking quesadillas or frozen cheese sticks & egg rolls – all at once!
2. Can you put a pizza oven on granite?
You should never place your oven on wooden surfaces because it can cause a hazard. We recommend using stainless steel or granite for the best cooking results and safety, but make sure to use ceramic boards under each one in case there are any leaking accidents from food products boiling over onto them.
A wood-fired pizza oven is usually quite large-it may be up to six feet long! That means you want something substantial enough not to get dinged during transport – say goodbye forever if your new countertop gets etched away by scorch marks after just 30 days of everyday usage.
3. What is the best temperature for a pizza oven?
The best oven temperature for pizza is between 450 and 500 degrees F (250 to 260 degrees C). Pizza stones are heated at 800-900 degrees Fahrenheit, whereas home baking pans cannot achieve this heat level. Place a stone in your lower rack position so that it will be closed when the cooking time comes around!
4. How long does it take to cook a pizza in a pizza oven?
The best pizza is cooked in a wood-fired oven. Unlike regular ones, which take 8-15 minutes to bake and can sometimes be undercooked or burnt on the bottom due to their heating element, pizzas cooked over an open flame are always golden brown with crisp outer crusts that give way slowly but surely as you bite into themieven if it takes only one or two seconds from the start of baking until they’re done cooking!
Countertop pizza ovens are quickly becoming one of the most popular cooking appliances in America. They’re an excellent solution for families that want to enjoy their favorite foods but don’t always have the time or space to cook them on a larger scale. The best countertop pizza oven will allow you to create authentic tasting, fresh pizzas with ease and without any mess! If your family is looking for more convenience when it comes to mealtime, contact us today about our selection of high-quality countertops pizza ovens. We’ll help make sure you find the right model for your needs at a price point that works within your budget!
If you’re looking for an easy way to create the perfect crust every time, then this is the article for you. We’ll talk about some factors that can affect crust taste, and we’ll highlight some popular countertop pizza ovens on the market today. For those of us who enjoy cooking but don’t have a lot of space in our kitchens or simply want something different than what they’ve done before, it’s worth considering investing in one of these amazing appliances!