Dual zone wine coolers are a great choice for those with limited space in their home. They help you keep your reds and whites at the perfect temperature, so they never go bad. These units also come in a variety of styles to fit any décor.
For those who are not familiar with the term “dual-zone” it refers to a wine cooler that has two separate compartments, one for red wines and one for white wines. This is an excellent option if you have both types of wine in your collection or want to keep them at different temperatures.
If you are looking for a dual-zone wine cooler, then this blog post is for you. We have compiled the best of the best in our top 15 list of best dual zone wine coolers to help make your decision easier! There are plenty of great options out there, so it should be easy to find what you’re looking for with our reviews and rankings.
- What is a Dual Zone Wine Cooler?
- List Of 15 Best Dual Zone Wine Cooler Reviews
- 1. Kalamera 24” Dual Zone Wine Cooler 46 Bottle
- 2. hOmeLabs 25 Bottles High-End Dual-Zone Wine Cooler
- 3. Ivation 33 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- 4. TYLZA 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- 5. Koolatron WC12DZ Dual Zone Thermoelectric Cooler 12 Bottle
- 6. AAOBOSI 24 Inch Dual Zone Beverage and Wine Cooler
- 7. Antarctic Star 15″ Dual Zon Wine Cooler
- 8. Koolatron WC24MG Urban Series 24 Bottle Dual Zone Cooler
- 9. Wine Enthusiast 24-Bottle French Door Dual-Zone Compressor Wine Cooler
- 10. NewAir Dual Zone Wine Cooler Built In Refrigerator with 29 Bottle
- 11. AAOBOSI 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler for 30 Bottles
- 12. Nictemaw 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- 13. Phiestina 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- 14. Wine Enthusiast 18-Bottle Dual Zone MAX Compressor Wine Cooler
- 15. MAVENCOOL 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- Buying Guide for the Best Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Dual Zone Wine Cooler?
A dual zone wine cooler is a device which allows you to store two different types of wines at separate temperatures. It is possible to keep both red and white wines in the same dual zone cooler, or it can be used for storing two red wines at different temperatures, or two whites.
Like other modern appliances, many dual zone coolers are equipped with LED displays which inform the user what the current settings are, as well as provide the user with an option to program the device to their preference. Many dual zone coolers are also able to maintain ideal temperatures for wine storage regardless of external factors which could potentially disturb the interior climate, such as opening of doors or even power surges.
List Of 15 Best Dual Zone Wine Cooler Reviews
1. Kalamera 24” Dual Zone Wine Cooler 46 Bottle
- With a thoughtful wine cooler design with elegant style, this Kalamera 24” Wine Cooler Refrigerator 46 Bottle Dual Zone Built-in or Freestand is sure to be a favorite for any home. Its high-quality wood shelves are perfect for showing off your favorite wines. The upper zone ranges from 40-50°F, and the lower zone is 50-66°F for the best dual zone wine cooler which means you can store everything in one place!
- On top of dual temperature zones, the LCD control display makes it easy to set temperature all while having a perfect chilling temperature at all times thanks to the LED control display. It’s available as either built-in or freestanding so you can choose what works best for your lifestyle!
- The front drawer on this small wine cooler opens with two pneumatic drawers, making it easy to find your drink of choice quickly.
- It can be installed or free-standing and comes with a special stainless steel frame with two layers of tempered glass for stability, keeping the glass from fogging. With an automatic defrosting function, this will work every six hours to help maintain temperature levels inside.
- The Kalamera 24” Dual Zone Wine Cooler is a great wine fridge that can hold up to three-hundred and sixty-four bottles of different sizes. Built with two layers of tempered glass, this wine refrigerator has an automatic defrosting function and sports a stylish design making it perfect for most kitchens.
2. hOmeLabs 25 Bottles High-End Dual-Zone Wine Cooler
- The hOmeLabs 25 Bottles High-End Dual-Zone Wine Cooler is the perfect way to transition your home into a functional and stylish wine cellar. It offers plenty of space for you to store up to twenty-five standard bottles of red, white, or rose wine as well as other beverages such as beer and champagne.
- This dual zone mini fridge will maintain two temperature zones so that you can keep all of your favorite wines at their optimal temperature without switching back and forth between racks over time! Fit with adjustable shelves, trays for displaying your garnishes, LED light indicators revealing what zone is set at any given moment in either Celsius or Fahrenheit units, this unit also includes two 120V.
- This product is equipped with a stainless steel exterior, UV blocking clear glass, removable beech wood rack. It also has an easy-to-read minimalistic LCD screen that displays the single zone or dual zone temperatures. The hOmeLABS wine cooler is the perfect size for any cabinet design and can be mounted on its rear wall bracket or used as a standalone unit.
- High end cooling tool! This dual-zone thermoelectric wine cooler has it all! You can control all of your display functions easily from its wireless remote controller.
3. Ivation 33 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- The Ivation Wine Cooler is built to keep both red and white wines at their perfect temperature. With its dual-zone compressor technology and individualized settings, you won’t find a cooler built better than this one. To achieve your standard household wine preservation levels: 43°F (Red), 39°F (White).
- The Ivation 33 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator w/Lock gives you the space needed to store a whole collection of wines while maintaining an ideal temperature with its large, double-paned glass exterior and soft interior lighting. Simply rearrange the racks or add more shelves if your wine collections vary in bottle size for a perfect fit every time!
- Ivation 33 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator is the best way to store your fine wine collection. UV-resistant double-paned glass, it protects your favorite bottles from fading hues and negative flavors caused by harmful ultraviolet light. It also has soft interior lighting that gently illuminates your collection without the harsh fluorescent bulbs that can fade labels and ruin the flavor.
- The removable rack enables you to set up racks of different shelf sizes for varying bottle dimensions, too – even accommodating champagne! Get the best surface protection with Ivation’s exclusive quick cold setting function so each selection remains at its ideal tasting temperature.
4. TYLZA 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- The Tylza 15” dual zone wine cooler is made for those who have an extensive collection of wine and don’t want to go through the annoyance of taking up two spaces in their refrigerator. With this product, you can store larger bottles, such as Champagne, in the upper zone at a temperature between 40 F and 55 F while storing your less expensive but delicate wines at a lower temp somewhere from 55 to 65 F.
- The vibrations from the compressor are isolated by the use of advanced vibration absorption technology that provides fast gentle cooling as well as accurately maintaining accurate humidity levels. The adjustable feet help keep it stable on just about any surface!
- With removable shelves and double-paned tempered glass, it’s crafted to house up to 30 standard Bordeaux (2.75 inch Wide Shorter Necked Bottles 750 ml ) wines! It can be disconnected while storing larger bottles, so no unpleasant surprises when you go to take out your favorite vintage later on.
- In addition, since TYLZA uses Smart Memory function this dual zone wine fridge refrigerator comes equipped with an extra handy Lithium battery backup should there be any power disruption to your home–this means that after a power failure or outage it’ll maintain
5. Koolatron WC12DZ Dual Zone Thermoelectric Cooler 12 Bottle
- The Koolatron WC12DZ is the perfect wine accessory for storing and displaying your favorite wines. With dual zone cooling providing separate, controlled temperatures for both upper and lower zones, this 12 bottle capacity thermoelectric dual zone wine cooler will keep up to six bottles of your favorite vintage at an optimum 7 degrees Celsius!
- The touch screen display is easy to adjust with its LCD control panel. It also features freestanding convenience that allows you to place it anywhere there’s power available; so even if it isn’t on a counter or tabletop, you can still have access to your precious libations anytime. The magnetic door seals tightly against UV exposure while its interior LED light softly glimmers behind mirrored glass, showcasing your most prized tastes in style!
- The unit boasts touch screen controls, it has a freestanding design (for easy placement anywhere there is a power outlet), and the mirrored door protects wine from dangerous UV rays without adding visual clutter.
6. AAOBOSI 24 Inch Dual Zone Beverage and Wine Cooler
- Chill your wines and drinks for the perfect taste with AAOBOSI 24 Inch Beverage and Wine Cooler Dual Zone 2-IN-1 Drinking Glass! Featuring a temperature range of 35.6℉-50℉, you can control the dual zones independently, meaning that you get to enjoy your favorite drinks at exactly what is best for them!
- This beverage cooler offers two large storage racks that are adjustable (holds up 18 standard Bordeaux bottles or 57 pops cans) which makes it great for storing both wine and beverages together. The safety lock is available on this product so no need to worry about locking your valuable possessions up out of reach when not in use.
- AAOBOSI 24-inch Dual Zone Beverage and Wine Cooler is being considered one of the best cooling products for self-storage. With an advanced temperature control system, you can easily control two zones independently to provide wines with the right environment so you can get the perfect taste.
- Built-in or freestanding installation, the sleek stainless steel appearance catches your eye. Quiet and quick cooling with high efficiency – each zone is illuminated by blue LEDs to create a modern look.
7. Antarctic Star 15″ Dual Zon Wine Cooler
- Save space with this one sleek, white dual zone wine cooler that will look great anywhere you put it! Conveniently located on the top shelf are 4 sliding racks as well as an adjustable divider shelf (ideal if you like to stock different types of wine).
- The sleek brushed stainless steel exterior offers the style and durability to last for years without compromising an inch of needed space. You can easily keep 28 plus one 11 oz bottle on the fixed beechwood racks inside this model thanks to its generous interior size which measures W 14.96 x D 22.75 x H 34.25 inches. Keep what matters most tucked neatly away in a fridge that not only has clean lines but efficient features like blue LED lights within.
- The Antarctic Star mini wine refrigerator is great for any collector of more than 18 bottles of wine. At 15”x 12” x 21 ½” this unit is compact enough to slide under your counter, works as a built-in, or sits on the floor with table legs that are included.
- Featuring an adjustable temperature module of 41°F to 68°F and two-pane tempered glass door panels, the interior of the cooler is designed for easy viewing without compromising temperature stability or UV protection by external elements.
8. Koolatron WC24MG Urban Series 24 Bottle Dual Zone Cooler
- The Koolatron WC24MG is a freestanding thermoelectric wine cooler with a dual zone temperature control system to keep your favorite wines perfectly chilled. Tap the digital display to adjust the temperature settings or turn on the interior LED light, and place it anywhere there is power using its cord. Recommend for placement in full-service restaurants, shops, wine collectors’ homes, or entertainment venues where space permits.
- A petite cooler can never stock too many bottles of wine at one time; you’ll be able to hold up to 24 plus with this impressive piece! Built-in thermostats mean that you only need one unit for every room – no more huddling over fridges that are taking up precious storage space.
- The separate upper and lower cooling zones each hold 12 bottles of wine at an optimal storage temperature (or other need-to-reach cold drinks). With its beautiful, compact design, it will suit your décor easily-so you can place the cooler anywhere there’s power! Check out our range today.
- The MKWC24MG Urban Series 24 Bottle Dual Zone Cooler gives the best cooling technology with UV protection on the front door. If you’re looking for a cooler that will keep your wine at an optimal temperature of 46-66°F (8-18°C), then look no further!
9. Wine Enthusiast 24-Bottle French Door Dual-Zone Compressor Wine Cooler
- This Wine Enthusiast Dual Zone 24-Bottle French Door Compressor Cooler has a sleek and elegant modern design with the features of a larger more expensive wine cooler refrigerator. State-of-the-art compressor cooling technology provides excellent temperature consistency, ensuring delicious taste at your fingertips!
- This 24-bottle dual-zone wine cooler is perfect for any home. The comfortable, energy-efficient compressor provides excellent temperature consistency with settings from 41 – 64 F to help you find the right environment for your wines. If you are looking for an affordable form-and-function solution, this dual zone appliance has the features of larger refrigerators in a convenient space-saving size while maintaining affordability
- The Wine Enthusiast 24-Bottle French Door Dual-Zone Compressor Wine Cooler is a perfect fit for smaller collections, with beautiful features that make it easy to use and house your collectible merchandise. The welded steel wine racks offer storage that can hold up to 24 Bordeaux bottles, while the interior shelving gives you access to the one you need right at your fingertips.
10. NewAir Dual Zone Wine Cooler Built In Refrigerator with 29 Bottle
- Designed to fit compactly under standard kitchen counters, this best dual zone wine cooler has 29 standard wine bottle capacities with dual zone cooling for both reds and whites. A discreet front venting compressor system keeps it working silently while an elegant stainless steel finish blends in seamlessly with your cabinetry or stands alone.
- Make your kitchen the heart of entertaining by storing fine wines at their perfect drinking temperature in this stylish, compact wine refrigerator. The front-mounted compressor means you can keep it out of sight or let it stand alone without compromising on space, so it stays cool and out of the way.
- The NewAir 15″ Built-In Dual Zone 29 Bottle Wine Fridge offers professional-level temperature control, glass doors with UV protectants to keep wines fresh for longer. The classy design transitions well in any type of kitchen or wine cellar. The strong cooling system has an ultra-quiet operation that will not disrupt your events or chores. Store up to 29 bottles of wine independently at their personalized serving temperatures with the NewAir professional-quality wine cooler!
11. AAOBOSI 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler for 30 Bottles
- Elegant and functional, the AAOBOSI 15 inch dual zone wine cooler is designed for your modern lifestyle. Our high-quality compressor and dual fan circulating system ensure the desired temperature range while saving energy consumption. Soft white LED lights allow you to show off your favorite bottles during everyday use! This HD wringer-door design is only 4 inches deep for optimal space utilization. It can be integrated into your kitchen cabinetry with customized features to fit
- The AAOBOSI Dual Zone Wine Cooler has a capacity of 30 Bordeaux bottles. It serves both as an elegant addition to the living room, kitchen, or home bar and also provides enough space for wine with its two zones of 41-55 degrees Fahrenheit (upper) and 55-64 degrees Fahrenheit (lower).
- The powerful compressor maintains consistent temperatures without decreasing quality and intensity. This countertop air conditioner comes equipped with a soft LED light that illuminates the frigid interior while providing modern style to any home decor.
- Professional digital controls; Intelligent memory; Automatic temperature restoration; Blister-free seal on doors allow easy opening and closing; Scanning LCD display; Adjustable wire shelves accommodate even larger size bottles (up to 18 inches).
- This compact fridge can hold up to 32 standard-size (750 ml) wine bottles on its sturdy beech shelves with grooves. With the special front ventilation, it’s perfect for minibars, living rooms, offices – even built-in into desktops that look great!
- The Nictemaw 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler features temperature adjustment from 5-13°C(40-55°F) in the upper zone and 13-18°C(55-65°F) in the lower zone, providing the best taste experience for your favorite wines at all times.
- The Nictemaw 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler is the perfect gift for you and your guests. The two-zone wine cabinet can maintain a constant temperature for wines provides a perfect environment throughout the year. With the built-in circulation system with fans, this top-of-the-line dual zone wine cooler not only looks great but also works even better than most wine cellars!
- The Nictemaw 15 inch dual zone wine cooler, with a sleek and modern design, will be the perfect addition to any kitchen. With features like fast cooling and adjustable fridge feet to minimize noise, this product is perfect for any wine enthusiast that knows how important it is to store wines right!
13. Phiestina 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- This exclusive is special because it’s dual-zone, with one level dedicated to keeping whites chilled at 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit while another maintains temperatures best suited for keeping reds at 50-66 degrees Fahrenheit. The inside of this innovative wine cooler is also made secure by an advanced compressor cooling system with air circulation that minimizes noise.
- The Phiestina 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator is perfect for storing both red and white wine in one conveniently sized appliance. The dual zone system offers separate spaces that are individually controlled to maintain the perfect temperature for each varietal, while also proving optimum humidity through innovative air circulation technology.
- It features advanced compressor cooling and air circulation system for energy efficiency, which is perfect for large parties. If you prefer colder temperatures, use the left side door hinge to reverse the door opening side if necessary!
14. Wine Enthusiast 18-Bottle Dual Zone MAX Compressor Wine Cooler
- Maintaining a constant temperature is a challenge many wine drinkers face, but now with compressors, this 18-bottle dual zone MAX compressor wine cooler can power throughout your multi-level home to give you the perfect temps for all of your favorite vintages. The split zone feature enables one half to keep chilled or chilled and sparkling whites cold while the other side holds reds at their preferred temperature.
- The Wine Enthusiast 18-Bottle Dual Zone MAX Compressor Wine Cooler is a split zone wine cooler that accommodates both red and white wines. The unit features a 2x faster evaporator cooling technology up to 50% more powerful than other compressor coolers, running efficiently and quietly without disturbing the dining room atmosphere. The dual zone configuration keeps your collection at desired temperatures in even the most varying of ambient conditions.
- The perfect size for collectors with discerning tastes, this metal rack cooler has room for up to 18 bottles and measures 32″ x 13 ¾” x 19″.
15. MAVENCOOL 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- This dual zone wine cooler has two temperature settings, perfect for storing different types of wine. You can set the temperature by touching a digital LED control panel and the status is clear to see at a glance. The MAVENCOOL 15 Inch Wine Cooler Refrigerator, 28 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Fridge includes 6-layer wooden shelves that are removable for accommodating larger bottles.
- The best dual zone wine cooler is perfect for storing different types of wines at the right temperature, without wasting valuable counter space! There are two separate temperature zones allowing you to store reds and whites out of each other’s way. The digital interface displays exactly what’s going on with the fridge and lets you know when heating and cooling cycles happen so that your favorite drink never gets too warm or cold. Built- beautifully inside and out this fridge includes an attractive wood shelving design that will be sure to turn heads in any kitchen!
- Compact Appliance Design saves space and it’s perfect for the home bar, office breakroom, waiting rooms, and more. featuring a high-quality fan-cooling system ensures that this refrigerator does not disturb the sediment in wine bottles nor produce any odors. The freezeproof insulation retains frosty temperature from -12°F to 43°F with NEMA 5 certified thermoelectric cooling system, making it easier to store open bottles.
Buying Guide for the Best Dual Zone Wine Cooler
A dual zone wine cooler is the best choice for any person who loves bottles of wine. It provides all the advantages of a single zone cooler with the extra option of storing two different types or styles of wines at their ideal temperatures. Because it uses thermoelectric cooling technology, you will not have to worry about figuring out how to place your bottles into an awkward storage configuration. No matter what position you choose to store them in, they will always be protected from damage and safe from light exposure which can affect your wine’s taste.
Dual zone coolers are perfect for anyone who enjoys collecting fine wines because they allow for safe long term storage even if they do not drink their collection as quickly as they buy more bottles. You can use a single zone wine cooler to store your wines long term, but there is a chance that they will change flavor due to exposure to light and/or fluctuating temperatures. If you have a large collection of wines it may be necessary to purchase multiple coolers so you can alternate bottles in and out of storage or invest in a dual zone cooler which will allow for safe temporary storage when you are ready to enjoy your wine.
Dual zone coolers are most effective when they store between 18 and 54 bottles of wine depending on the size and build of the model. Be sure to double check your space requirements and purchase a cooler which will fit in the area you need it to go while leaving enough room for the door to open. You should also measure about one inch past each side of your wine rack as some models may be slightly off due to their adjustable shelves. Additionally, make certain that there is at least 4 inches between adjacent racks as well as from those on all sides. Anything closer than those measurements may cause damage or impair cooling efficiency which can lead to lifestyle issues such as broken bottles or improperly cooled wines!
MAGNETIC DOOR GASKET
The best dual zone wine coolers have an ultra-quiet magnetic door gasket. These neoprene strips help to create a seal which reduces noise and allows for efficient cooling and dehumidification. You can check if your wine cooler has this feature by running your finger across the inside of the door; if you feel a bump or ridge, it is probably an inferior model with a foam door gasket that will need to be replaced in about two years. A magnetic door strip won’t cost much more than one hundred dollars but it will save you lots of time and money on maintenance while increasing the functionality of your cooler.
Wine coolers use thermoelectric cooling technology because they are energy efficient and do not use chemicals, oils or require any form of maintenance. Thermoelectric units simply remove heat from the area inside the cooler by using a metal heat sink which absorbs heat as it passes through cooling coils located on the back of the unit. They are best suited for small spaces as they produce less than one decibel of sound while running and keeping your wine perfectly chilled without affecting flavor.
Dual zone wine coolers should be selected based on storage capacity rather than countertop size because racks can be adjusted to fit a variety of different sized bottles. A standard bottle of red or white wine is usually nine inches long so you need at least 21 inches of vertical space in your kitchen to accommodate a dual zone 18 bottle wine cooler. If you plan on storing champagne or larger bottles, be sure to purchase one which has enough space for your collection and intended usage.
A dual zone wine cooler is essentially two smaller wine refrigerators in one unit so it should hold at least nine bottles of reds and nine bottles of whites. However, depending on the size of your collection you may want to search for a model which has more than two compartments so you can maximize storage capacity while saving floor space in your kitchen. Keep in mind that removing racks will reduce overall capacity so if you plan on stocking up during sale events, look for a product with removable shelves to make room when necessary.
CONTROLS AND ACCESSORIES
The best products on the market will have a control panel on the front of their unit while offering easy push button functionality. You should always select a wine cooler which allows you to set the temperature in both compartments simultaneously and turn each section on or off regardless of whether they are full or empty. A back lit digital display is also preferred as it makes reading information easier while increasing energy efficiency. Other features such as interior lighting, locks and thermometers can add convenience and style so be sure to include them when searching for your ideal new appliance.
Thermoelectric cooling technology uses less than one decibel (dB) of sound while running and is ideal for small spaces because of its compact design.
The best dual zone wine coolers have an ultra-quiet magnetic door gasket which creates a seal that reduces noise and allows for efficient cooling and dehumidification. They also include removable shelves to maximize storage capacity while saving floor space in your kitchen. Look for models with temperature controls on the front of their unit rather than push buttons on the outside because they are easier to read during use, especially with older eyes! Finally, consider purchasing with additional features like interior lighting, locks or thermometers to make life more convenient.
Since this is one of the most expensive appliances you will ever purchase it is important to look for long warranties; five years on parts and labor is common practice among leading appliance brands. If your model does not include a warranty card you can often find the information online at the company’s website or over the phone with their customer service department to ensure maximum coverage and protection for your investment.
If space is not an issue, the sky’s the limit as many wine coolers offer over sized units with large capacities. However, if you plan on storing champagne or larger bottles be sure to purchase one which has enough room for your collection and intended usage.
Larger models will require more floor space than smaller models and under cabinet models so always measure your available room before making an investment. If necessary, think about removing shelves from higher end products in order to maximize capacity while saving space when possible. Lastly, consider purchasing additional accessories like locks or thermometers to make life easier when entertaining guests.
Most wine coolers offer contemporary, sleek and high-tech designs that look great in any kitchen. However, some models can be very small while others are significantly larger so always measure the dimensions to ensure you get exactly what you need before making a purchase.
This is one of the most expensive appliances you will ever buy. Fortunately, they pay for themselves over time by increasing your wine and beverage collection which saves money in the long run. However, always look for a model with quality construction and parts so it can provide optimal performance for years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a dual zone wine fridge worth it?
A dual zone cooler is a perfect choice for those who have a robust wine collection. It can store both red and white wines, allowing you to serve them simultaneously with ease! In addition, this unit also keeps sparkling wines at bay so everyone in your family has their favorite drink on hand- no matter what time it may be.
2. How do you store wine in a dual zone wine cooler?
Red wines should be stored at a temperature between 50 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit, while white ones can go as low as 45 or higher up to the traditional 60-degree range. The best way for reds is 10 years max; whites-only three because they’re more susceptible!
3. Do dual zone wine coolers work?
Dual zone wine coolers are more than just a storage solution for reds and whites; they also help protect the quality of your white wines by keeping them at lower temperatures. This means that you can enjoy an optimal serving temperature, as well!
4. Why do you need a dual zone wine cooler?
If you’re looking for a way to keep your wine fresh and cool, then it’s time to invest in one of these dual zone units. You won’t have any more need to worry about accumulation because with two spaces equipped with separate temperature controls there are no issues holding onto both reds or whites at 60 degrees above room temperature while simultaneously storing their chilled counterpart below 50 degrees Fahrenheit BELOW freezing point!
Dual zone wine coolers are a great choice for those with limited space in their home. They help you keep your reds and whites at the perfect temperature, so they never go bad. These units also come in a variety of styles to fit any décor. If you’re looking for an easy way to get more storage or just want to save some money on that bottle of white zinfandel, then consider adding one of these devices into your kitchen today!
The best part is that these units come in many different styles so that there’s something perfect for every décor type. Don’t forget to read our buyer’s guide first if you want more information on how to pick out the right unit for your needs!
When searching for dual zone wine coolers, be sure to consider capacity before space because racks can be removed from higher end products in order to maximize storage when necessary. You should also keep in mind that larger units will require more floor space than under counter models so always take measurements before making a purchase. When evaluating warranties, look for long term protection on parts and labor while inspecting digital displays and controls to determine whether they are easy to read and understand during use. Finally, think about purchasing additional features like locks, thermometers and interior lighting to make life easier.
We hope you enjoyed our top 15 list of the best dual zone wine coolers. If you are still looking for a new unit, check out all of the reviews and rankings on this write to find what is right for your household!