With all the new technology, it can be overwhelming to know which appliances are best for your home. One of the most versatile and useful tools in any cook’s collection is an induction wok. Induction cooking has many benefits over traditional gas or electric stovetops, including safer cooking surfaces and faster heat-up times. If you are looking to purchase a new piece of kitchen equipment that will last you years, read on to find out how an induction wok can help you with your next meal!
This technology allows you to control your temperature more precisely than other traditional stovetops and ovens because you can set your range between 80 degrees Celsius-230 degrees Celsius depending on what the food needs are. Induction woks allow you to cook healthier meals because they require less oil compared to the deep.
We are writing this write because we have found the best induction wok on the market. Not only is it affordable, but it also has many features that make cooking easier for you. Induction cookers are becoming more popular among professional chefs and home cooks alike! If you are looking to simplify your life in the kitchen, then an induction cooker is definitely something to consider.
- List Of 11 Best Induction Wok Reviews
- 1. Willow & Everett Wok Pan
- 2. Souped Up Carbon Steel Induction Wok
- 3. MICHELANGELO Nonstick Wok with Lid
- 4. peepoleck Carbon Steel Wok with Wooden Handle and Lid
- 5. COOKLOVER Nonstick Woks And Stir Fry Pans
- 6. Cuisinart 726-38H Chef’s Classic Stainless 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
- 7. Cooks Standard Stainless Steel Multi-Ply Clad Wok
- 8. Potinv 12.5″ Stainless Steel Wok
- 9. Bielmeier Wok Pan 12.5″, Woks and Stir Fry Pans with lid
- 10. Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Set with Lid and Spatula
- 11. Uno Casa Cast Iron Wok Pan
- Things to Consider When Choosing an Induction Wok
- Can You Wok Cook on Induction?
- Frequently Asked Questions
List Of 11 Best Induction Wok Reviews
1. Willow & Everett Wok Pan
- The Willow & Everett Wok Pan is made from stainless steel, so it’s both durable and easy to clean. Its three-layer design makes this pan heat evenly with little to no oil needed thanks to the rust-proof stainless steel on the base and along the rim with an ergonomic handle wrapped in the aluminum core that creates a clean nonstick surface. The easy dishwasher is safe!
- This 13-inch stainless steel wok weighs 4 pounds and includes a dome cover lid and bamboo handle spatula, making it perfect for making huge servings of food that transition easily from the stovetop to the kitchen table.
- With this wok and stainless steel stir fry pans, conventional cooking is replaced with a twist! This includes not only one 13-inch pan to make great pasta dishes and sauces, but also a bamboo spatula to mix the ingredients well.
Why Choose this Product:
- Ergonomic handle wrapped in aluminum core
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Includes a dome cover lid and a bamboo spatula
2. Souped Up Carbon Steel Induction Wok
- The Souped Up Carbon Steel Wok is a versatile piece of cookware that will have you cooking up a storm. It features pre-seasoned carbon steel for quick release and easy cleaning, a perfectly curved lip on one side to mirror the shape of your dome lid, and an extra deep well on the other side that doubles as a handy carrying handle. Your food cooks fast over high heat with minimal use of oil or fat ensuring flavors are never compromised.
- With a diameter of 12.5 inches and a pre-seasoned finish right out of the box, it’s easy to get your creative culinary skills all fired up with this product!
- This wok is made from carbon steel that has been coated with stainless steel for additional durability and ease of care. The wok comes pre-seasoned so it’s ready to use right out of the box without any lengthy seasoning process required; also available in other gauges and designs!
- The smaller size makes it easier than ever to whip up a light lunch or appetizer in no time at all! The best part about it is how pre-seasoned we’ve made it so you don’t have to do anything but use whichever stove type you prefer: electric, induction, gas…we gotcha covered! With an easy clean coating and stylish look, it’s the perfect addition to any home kitchen.
Why Choose this Product:
- Pre-seasoned carbon steel
- The stainless steel coating looks really nice and professional
- The MICHELANGELO Induction Wok 12 Inch is everything you need! The hardened anodized aluminum ensures it’s sturdy and heavy-duty-perfect for even the biggest of appetites in your family. And when it comes to cooking in this wok pan, spackle will never again stand in the way of a delicious dish coming together. Because these non-sticks feature a diamond-added coating that can stand against extreme temperatures without warping over.
- Durable stone-derived coating combined with hard-anodized aluminum makes it scratch-resistant and perfect for use with high heat. Comes featured with Lid making stir fry quick and easy. The hard-anodized construction and stainless steel bonded anti-warp base provide even heat distribution for reduced hot spots that might burn your food. This durable wok will quickly become an essential addition to your kitchen tools.
- The MICHELANGELO Nonstick Induction Wok is the perfect kitchen essential for any healthy-cooking chef. With its non-stick surface, you can ditch unnecessary oils or butter to keep your dish low calorie and grease-free while it’s free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium.
Why Choose this Product:
- The heated surface evenly distributes heat as you cook your food.
- Hard anodized construction and warp-resistant sole.
- The non-stick surface can withstand high temperatures and won’t chip, peel or crack.
4. peepoleck Carbon Steel Wok with Wooden Handle and Lid
- The peepoleck Carbon Steel Wok with Wooden Handle and Lid is made out of quality materials, so you can cook healthy meals for yourself and your family. The carbon steel wok includes six time-saving accessories to help you cook various dishes, so there’s no reason not to get that popular rice down!
- Along with the wok and its wooden handle, we’ve included six other essential accessories to ensure that everything goes smoothly. The slotted turner ensures even cooking while the ladle allows you to get every last drop out of a pot or dish. For stirring soup or sauces without breaking up too many vegetables by hand.
- The flat base ensures the wok stays securely on any stovetop, whether an electric or induction plate. Made out of quality materials, this best induction wok is perfect for all stoves (electric, gas, induction) to make healthy meals for yourself and your family. This versatile pan has many great features like stainless steel rivets on the bottom layer to ensure balance in stovetop performance; a flat base makes sure it sits securely on any stovetop; high-grade carbon steel construction prevents corrosion, rusting, or deterioration in flavor even when it’s used at high temperatures up to 220°C/ 428°F; cool-touch bamboo handle gives balance when in use without impacting heat circulation or causing hot spots for hands.
- The honeycomb design of the pot ensures that you maintain the beauty while keeping it free from scratches for years to come, and can last you a short time without having any damage done to the wok.
Why Choose this Product:
- High-quality carbon steel construction that is durable, heat-resistant, and easy to clean
- The cool touch bamboo handle is hot but non-slip
- Stainless steel rivets on the bottom layer to ensure perfect balance on the stovetop
5. COOKLOVER Nonstick Woks And Stir Fry Pans
- If you love to cook and want to make it easier for yourself, then you’ll love the nonstick woks and stir fry pans. The chef or cook will love working with these nonstick woks and stir fry pans, which are easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Die-cast aluminum construction makes them durable for any kitchen use. The professional-grade steel handles can withstand high temperatures over 280 degrees Fahrenheit without melting along with the scratch-resistant surface means you won’t damage your pan while cooking and cleaning it. GREBLON C3+ PTFE marble coating makes this a healthy choice since there is little oil needed while giving the best results for all surfaces in heat distribution, rapidly heating up, and saving time and energy.
- Nonstick Woks And Stir Fry Pans Die-cast Aluminum Scratch Resistant 100% PFOA is the healthy cookware for stir fry, with German GREBLON C3+ coating and scratch-resistant aluminum. 100% PFOA Less product description is designed to be lightweight yet withstand high temperatures with the durable nonstick pan exterior by incorporating 4mm thickness in base layer bottom that can evenly distribute heat when cooking saving time and energy when preparing your dish.
- This 30 cm nonstick wok and stir fry pan is the perfect kitchen companion, with its soft-touch bakelite handle and knob that’s easy to grip. The design of the book lover also comes in a beautiful wood grain finish, which makes it stand out among other ordinary pans on your sink.
Why Choose this Product:
- The professional-grade steel handles
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Rapidly heating up
6. Cuisinart 726-38H Chef’s Classic Stainless 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan
- If you’re looking for a frying pan that will last through years of culinary adventures, look no further than the Cuisinart 726-38H Chef’s Classic Stainless 14-Inch Stir-Fry Pan.
- This pan promises a worry-free cooking experience with its sturdy construction, stay-cool handle, and helper handle. The see-through glass cover lets you monitor the food without opening the lid and adding to your workload.
- You can safely cook any skill-level dish from fried eggs to stir fry favorites in this pan. The best part is its oven-safe up to 550 degrees so if you’re an ambitious chef, go ahead and bake that apple pie or enchiladas for dinner. With a dishwasher-safe interior making cleanup easy as 1-2-3, what are you waiting for?
- This helper-handed 14″ stir-fry pan is made of stainless steel with encapsulated aluminum core. The Stay cool riveted handle and opposite helper for secure hold are sure to impress even the pickiest home cook, not to mention help them perfect their stir fry skills.
Why Choose this Product:
- Sturdy construction
- Stay-cool handle, and helper handle
- Oven-safe up to 550 degrees
7. Cooks Standard Stainless Steel Multi-Ply Clad Wok
- With the Cooks Standard Stainless Steel Multi-Ply Clad Wok, you can cook up some of those amazing dishes that have been making people swoon for centuries.
- This wok is made with 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum core for durability and heat retention. The handles stay cooler thanks to air-flow technology, eliminating the need for oven mitts when handling the hot pan. The dome lid traps in heat and moisture even better than your grandmother’s woks back in China! Coming with an easy-clean surface, this cooking utensil can be placed into any kitchen compartment – dishwasher safe or oven-safe up to 500 degrees F.
- It’s even dishwasher and oven safe so it easily transitions from cooking on your stovetop to being baked in an oven. With every move, chilled air flows over the warm stainless steel handle keeping them cool as can be. No more burnt fingertips as you turn up that last bit of heat!) Plus, there are riveted handles that stay put no matter how much stirring, tossing, and flipping you do – saving time and ouchies all around.
Why Choose this Product:
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel that cooks brilliantly
- Handles stay cooler than regular metal ones
- Great heat retention inside the pan
- Safe to use on stovetop or in the oven
8. Potinv 12.5″ Stainless Steel Wok
- Have you been looking for an inexpensive way to cook your family favorites? Do you want an easy way to prepare meals without having to worry about the food sticking to the pan? The Potinv 12 1/2″ Stainless Steel Wok is perfect for any cook master who needs an inexpensive way to cook their family favorites with the best nonstick technology on top of it!
- It comes equipped with everything you need: an interior made up of Honeycomb texture, which ensures complete separation between food and oil. With a stainless steel exterior and a nonstick interior made of a Honeycomb texture that provides ultimate separation, preparing meals becomes effortless while being safe for use. The 6 plies traditional round bottom wok has a wide cooking surface perfect for stir-frying on electric or gas ranges.
- It also includes stylish brushed stainless steel handles to provide comfort when holding during cooking by keeping you cool from open flames. Ingredients will cook evenly from all sides so there’s no need to flip food halfway through cooking time! With this Nonstick Stir Fry Pan with Lid and Spatula, you’ll be handling affairs in the kitchen like Emeril Lagasse himself.
- Using the wok’s spacious cooking surface which measures 12.5 inches across allows the large inner volume of food to heat up at an admirable rate. With its easy-to-clean non-stick lining on the inside, this means that no flavourful residue will be left behind after use, even if there are burnt bits from paste stir-fries!
Why Choose this Product:
- Easy to clean
- Spacious cooking surface
- Sturdy and durable to last long
9. Bielmeier Wok Pan 12.5″, Woks and Stir Fry Pans with lid
- The Bielmeier Wok Pan is made of carbon steel, which means it will last you longer than aluminum or stainless steel. And since it’s made with carbon steel, this pan does not retain food odors as other pans do. You can cook healthy meals for weeks on end without having to worry about the taste of last week’s stir fry lingering in your kitchen.
- The Bielmeier Wok Pan has a deep hand-hammered carbon steel surface that ensures even cooking and prevents food from sticking to the bottom of the pan. It also features a rounded bottom which helps prevent splashing when you stir fry foods like vegetables or meats while making sure they stay hot enough to cook evenly without burning them on one side only.
- The Bielmeier Wok Pan comes with a lid so you can keep your food warm until it’s ready to serve up at dinner time! It’s perfect for making delicious Asian-inspired dishes using your culinary skills!
Why Choose this Product:
- Made of carbon steel.
- It comes with a lid, which is very convenient.
10. Gold Dragon Heritage Edition Carbon Steel Wok Set with Lid and Spatula
- The Heritage Gold Dragon Wok Set is the perfect choice for those who are looking for high-quality cookware. The set comes with a lid, spatula, and wooden handle that is removable. This wok has a depth of 3.5 inches which is ideal for stir-frying and everyday cooking.
- The pan heats up quickly for even cooking like no other. Its natural non-stick surface is not only chemical-free but creates a health-conscious kitchen – no need for any added oils or fats let alone scrubbing away at your oily creations with harsh chemicals!
- This wok can be used on gas stovetops as well as electric ranges because it has a stainless steel bottom rim which makes it sturdy enough to withstand high heat while still being lightweight enough to move around easily without getting too hot on your hands or wrists when cooking in large quantities like when making soups or stews where you need more room than just one pot at a time!
Why Choose this Product:
- Sturdy & durable
- Heats up quickly and will not warp or bend under hot conditions
- The non-stick surface helps to reduce the oil and fat used during cooking
11. Uno Casa Cast Iron Wok Pan
- If you’re looking for a stovetop wok that can do it all, look no further than the Uno Casa 8 lb. Cast-Iron Wok Pan. This beautiful pan is lightweight, durable, efficient, and easy to clean!
- The Uno Casa 8 lb. Cast-Iron Wok Pan has a flat-bottom design that keeps it stable on any surface – gas stoves, electric stoves, and induction stoves. It’s also perfect for outdoor cooking as well as ovens or campfires because it doesn’t rust.
- The wider-than-usual design of this wok creates a flat cooking surface for even heat distribution and great browning reactions – perfect for developing the beautifully caramelized exterior we all crave in our favorite dish. Plus, with silicone handle grips and textured walls, there’s no need to worry about burning your hands or ever dropping it on your toes!
- Made from heavy-duty cast iron that weighs 8 lb., it’s much easier to carry than bulky carbon steel competitors, and its small surface area makes it perfect for cooking healthy single-serve portions. Even heat distribution ensures tender stir-fries within minutes!
Why Choose this Product:
- Even heat distribution
- Lightweight and compact
- The durable, non-stick surface that’s easy to clean
Things to Consider When Choosing an Induction Wok
To choose the right induction wok, you need some factors to consider first. You have to think about how much cooking space your new induction wok will have. Then it will be easy for you to determine if it is right for you or not. If you have a small family, then maybe there is no rush for you to purchase an induction wok with high power since it costs more money and takes up more space on your countertop. Think of whether or not you want a portable induction cooker.
If yes, then go for the one that has a good size power output because they are usually smaller than other appliances that are full-sized for example gas stoves. Do not forget also to consider the time it takes to heat up. If you are a person who is always in a rush, then go for induction woks that have the shortest heating time. What it means is that they have a quick response while somebody turns them on.
The following factors can help you narrow down your choices and arrive at the best induction wok:
Induction woks are typically made from stainless steel, ceramic, or copper. You can decide which material you prefer. In general, induction technology works best with conductive materials – that’s why induction cooktops and these induction woks work well together because both utilize this property of metals to create a highly efficient cooking environment. The upside of using a metal like stainless steel to create your induction wok is that you will need less oil for cooking than what you would use with traditional cookware. That’s where the savings comes in! Be careful though about choosing between cast iron or carbon steel, as these will not perform optimally with induction cooktops due to their lack of electrical conductivity.
- Aluminum woks: We don’t recommend these. According to our research, aluminum woks can cause arcing and sparking when in use on induction cooktops and therefore we advise against their use.
- Stainless steel woks: Typically induction friendly, but make sure the bottom of your wok is magnetic. If you’re not sure, bring a magnet with you to the store and test it out on the woks there.
- Cast iron woks: This is not induction compatible and should be avoided. The only exception would be stainless steel cast iron, like an All-Clad pan, but these are expensive compared to your usual cast iron wok and will likely not perform as well.
- Carbon steel woks: These are not induction compatible and should be avoided.
Think about how much food you will typically be made with your induction wok. If you have a family or are planning on hosting large groups, consider getting a larger-sized induction wok that can accommodate more food. Also, think about what kind of cooking you’ll be doing. If you’re just heating up leftovers, then go for smaller sizes.
Induction cooking requires a certain depth of the pan in order to work well with its electromagnetic properties. If you are looking for an induction wok, make sure it is deep enough so that your food is not touching the induction coil at the bottom. The solution would be to get an induction wok ring that will lift up your cookware above the coil. Make sure this accessory does not come with the unit you purchase otherwise it might just be cheaper for you to buy one separately than pay extra money for something you don’t need.
Induction cooking uses magnetic fields that penetrate into metal cookware and create heat directly inside it – therefore giving you more control over the temperature of your food. In order to get the most out of this property, you’ll need a bigger wok surface, which will allow for more efficient heat transfer from the magnetic field into your cookware.
Typically induction woks are round in shape and come with a detachable handle. If you often prepare different types of meals on a weekly basis, you might want to consider an induction wok with a square or rectangular bottom so that it can also be used as a skillet for example.
The base is one of the things on an induction cooker that does not get enough attention from consumers. In general, there are two types: disc-shaped ones and built-in coils. The most popular choice with consumers is the coil-type because it’s cheaper to make and easier to replace in case it gets damaged. It also heats up faster than disc-type ones.
The two types of bases have their pros and cons. The latter is going to be a bit more expensive because it’s a newer technology. Though the price of these woks has been falling in recent years, so they’re certainly more affordable than before. An advantage of having a flat base unit over around one is that you have more control over the temperature. You can get it hotter or cooler depending on your needs. Round induction cookers are good for boiling water and nothing else really, which is why we recommend buying a separate butane burner for cooking something like an omelet pan.
Durability and Weight
Last but not least, look for induction cookers with stainless steel construction. More expensive units tend to have a heavier weight and are more durable in the long run.
If you know what kind of induction wok suits your needs, then check out these units in our product comparison table at the end of this article! We chose units with different price tags so that there is something for everyone’s budget in this list.
The following section will help you make an informed choice when it comes to buying a particular induction wok by providing some useful information about affordable products on the market. Among other things, we are going to share how much they cost, what benefits they offer, and who should use them.
Handles are another consideration for you when acquiring an induction wok. One has to make sure they are long enough for comfortable cooking without feeling too close to the heat source at all times during the cooking process. Handles with silicone coating are preferable over bare metal handles, but some people even go as far as wrapping them in cling wrap or socks during use! Another thing you might want to consider is detachable handles, especially if your kitchen space is limited. If that’s the case, you could attach the handle only when you need to use the wok and detach it, for instance, for washing or storage. It’s also ideal to have a lid for your wok because you can sauté ingredients in there and close it with a lid and cook your food faster and even better by letting the flavors marry.
Ease of Cleaning
Be sure to check the cleaning method for your wok because not all induction cookers are dishwasher safe. And even if they are, some models may perform better than others in case you decide to hand wash them instead of sticking them in the machine. Some people put their dirty woks in the sink and scrub it with steel wool or an SOS pad, but I would recommend buying a set of non-scratch sponges which will do a great job at removing built-up residue on your new wok without damaging it.
Induction cooking has been recently gaining momentum among chefs, restaurants, and amateurs alike because of its efficiency. Even though there are new kinds of induction units coming out every year, there are still some issues that manufacturers have not been able to solve. One of these is the lifespan of an induction cooktop, which tends to be lower than that one on a gas or electric stove. Another problem with many induction units is that they come with limited warranties ranging from 30 days to 1 year. This may not seem like much in case your new device breaks down after 2-3 months of use, therefore I recommend buying warranty extensions before making the purchase if possible.
This is one of those aspects that can be very tricky – prices vary from $10 to $100+, depending on the size, design, and other features offered with each product. If you want top performance as well as durability, expect to pay more than if all you want is something cheap just to get started with cooking Chinese recipes. There are various models available offering various features to accommodate your cooking needs.
Can You Wok Cook on Induction?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I choose an induction wok?
Yes, carbon steel woks work great on induction hobs. Basically any magnetic material will make it possible to use an induction cooker without worries about burning your food since this type of cooking is done by creating electromagnetic waves which cause the metal plates inside each pot or pan to heat up enough that they release their energy as light; then you can either buy one with a magnetized base (which may not look nearly as pretty) if money isn’t too much concern for whatever reason -or- get ready for some seriously delicious dishes because all your pots are made from adamantium!
2. Are induction wok burners any good?
The difference between gas and induction cooking is like night and day. While a wok will burn 1/4 of the energy in comparison with an electric one, these stoves still have higher efficiency rates than other traditional fuels such as charcoal or wood because they use less fuel for each level-up cooked on your burner-about 2 to 3 times more effective if using electricity instead.
3. Can you use a wok on an induction cooker?
A wok basin is a safe place to put your induction cooking surface. It’s not flat like other surfaces, but rather has an inside section for you to use as if it were an actual round bowl. The metal must be stainless steel or another compatible material!
4. Can I use carbon steel on induction?
Carbon steel is an excellent, affordable material for all stoves. It can be seasoned and used without needing regular maintenance like the non-stick properties of a “regular” pan does but it’s prone to rust if left wet or covered in food which means you may need another utensil as well because some people might not want their cooked meal tasting like metal too!
We recommend purchasing either ceramic cookware sets (cheapest option) which typically come with everything needed; they’re easy to care so no worries there-or investing in stainless steel pans instead since these won’t turn dull from daily.
5. Do induction converters work?
The disc is the key to efficiency when using an induction stove. It absorbs magnetic waves from the cooker, converts that energy into heat and cooks your food with minimal fuel use! Use one only if necessary because you’ll lose out on some power–and they get so hot that it could damage some stoves as well.
Induction cookers have been around for a while now, but they are becoming more popular as people realize their benefit. These types of cooktops work by creating an electromagnetic field that directly heats the pan or pot on top instead of heating up the entire area like gas and electric stoves do. This means you can heat your food faster with less energy use- not to mention it’s safer! Induction cooking has many benefits over traditional gas or electric stovetops, including safer cooking surfaces and faster heat-up times.
For those who are unfamiliar with how it works – an induction cooktop uses magnetic currents to generate heat inside of its metal pan instead of relying on flames or electricity. This means that not only will your food be cooked more evenly than ever before but also that there’s no worry about getting burned! With so many great features at such affordable prices, we know you’ll find the best induction wok for your next meal here today.
If you are looking to simplify your life in the kitchen, then an induction cooker is definitely something to consider. We have found a great one that has many features and it is affordable! It can cook anything from meat to veggies without any problem. Plus, when not in use, the unit will save energy by automatically shutting off after 20 minutes of no activity. Not only does this work well for cooking tasks, but also if you just want to heat up water or oatmeal – everything can be done with ease!