If you are looking to make great pizza at home, then the Ooni Pizza oven is the right product for you. The Ooni is a wood-fired pizza oven that can be used indoors or out and cooks pizzas in just 90 seconds. This means that your wait time will be cut down significantly! You won’t have to worry about waiting for an hour while your pizza bakes with this one.
Additionally, this product makes cooking more enjoyable because it’s easy to use and convenient. Unlike traditional outdoor brick ovens, the Ooni doesn’t require any maintenance which makes it even easier to use on a regular basis! With all of these great features, there’s no reason not to buy the best Ooni Pizza oven today!
- What is an Ooni Pizza Oven?
- List of 10 Best Ooni Pizza Ovens Reviews
- How to Choose the Best Ooni Pizza Oven
- How To Cook With Ooni Fyra 12 Pizza Oven
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Ooni Pizza Oven?
An Ooni Pizza oven is a cooking device for outdoor use. It uses an insulated, stainless steel construction and has a unique design that allows pizzas to be baked at high temperatures (between 900-1100 degrees Celsius) in record times! Some models even include rotatable decks allowing the user to cook different types of food at once.
How does an Ooni Pizza oven work?
An Ooni Pizza stove works by having a fuel-burning fire inside the main chamber of the appliance. This large space is where you first place your kindling and then light it up with a lighter or matches. Then you would place the charcoal onto the grate and light it up. Some users might need to continue adding small amounts of kindling or charcoal throughout the cooking process for a little more heat.
After about 20 minutes, you should see your coals become red hot. Another 10 minutes after that, they should have turned into glowing embers (as seen in the photo below). This is when you know your Ooni Pizza oven is ready.
List of 10 Best Ooni Pizza Ovens Reviews
1. ooni Koda Outdoor Pizza Oven
- The Ooni Koda Outdoor Pizza Oven is perfect for those looking to share and enjoy high-quality meals with friends and family. Your pizza oven will turn from a mere timer into an outdoor cooking beast, capable of roasting meat, fish, or vegetables as well as playing host to your delicious round pizzas.
- The ease of use coupled with its amazing insulation makes the Ooni Koda a fantastic choice for busy individuals who want to unwind after a long day at work by enjoying time with their loved ones over what you provide them with – quality food!
- This sleek yet flexible kitchen appliance is designed with portability in mind – so whether it’s on the beach near the campfire or on your patio by an open fire pit – cooking will be at its peak when using this best Ooni pizza oven.
2. Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven
- The Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza oven is an excellent addition to any family backyard. This pizza oven features a temperature reaching 950 degrees Fahrenheit and will cook authentic stone-baked Neapolitan style pizza in just 60 seconds (Ooni boasts that you can feed your hungry family of four real wood-fired delicious pizzas in less than 7 minutes).
- Feeling like the heat out there isn’t worth cooking with? Easy-to-use pellet hopper feeds through hardwood pellets, heating up the pizzeria maker without even using traditional fire (great for those with smoke and flame allergies or who live in areas prone to wildfires).
- The Ooni Fyra 12 outdoor wood-fired pizza oven is the strongest and most versatile portable model we’ve ever designed. With a proven combustion technology for more options than any other, Ooni’s patented design and integrated features make it easy to slice and toast ingredients without leaving the cooking area. All in all, an enticing addition to any backyard barbecue or picnic in need of some gourmet pizzas!
3. Ooni 3 Outdoor Pizza Oven
- The award-winning Ooni 3 Outdoor Pizza Oven is perfect for your outdoor patio or garden, providing the perfect cooking conditions to roast meat, fish and vegetable dishes. It heats up quickly in just 10 minutes using energy-efficient wood pellets that are not only sustainable but also provide a delicious smoky flavor. Featuring a lightweight design that’s easy to use anywhere, take your Ooni 3 with you on the go!
- The Ooni 3 outdoor pizza oven is an award-winning, wood-fired pizza oven that cooks delicious pizzas in just 60 seconds. With a 360º rotating stand and the ability to be transported anywhere outdoors, this is perfect for your outdoor patio or garden.
- This kitchen gadget provides the perfect cooking conditions for so much more – roast meat, fish, and vegetable dishes in minutes. The lightweight and easy-to-use design of the Ooni 3 make it one of the most innovative ovens on market today!
4. Ooni Karu 12 – Multi-Fuel Outdoor Pizza Oven
- With the Ooni Karu 12 Multi-fuel pizza oven, you can heat up without all the hassle of lugging around the wood to your backyard. Give great quality pizzas in just 60 seconds with this professional-grade oven that also brings tons of aesthetic appeal to any yard or back patio.
- The sleek metal finish and compact design ensure that your outdoor space stays neat, tidy, and well-lit when you’re not enjoying a delicious meal cooked on the hardwood fire burning at 950°. But, since it’s fueled by both gas and hardwood there’s no need to worry about running out!
- Featuring an innovative new design, portable weight, powerful flame, and vast cooking space – the Ooni Karu 12 pizza oven is truly the ultimate outdoor kitchen appliance. A custom-designed fuel tray allows for perfect combustion of gas or real hardwood ensuring unparalleled heat; far greater than traditional BBQs or other wood-fired pizza ovens on the market.
- Temperature levels can be adjusted by simply raising or lowering both top and bottom vents independently to maximize airflow before returning those synched levels back to your desired setting. The naturally downward slanting frame creates a very even heat distribution as well as making reaching over it not only convenient but also safe due to additional side shields that keep everything inside confined to just one zone!
5. Ooni Pro 16 Outdoor Pizza Oven
- The Ooni Pro 16 Pizza Oven is the largest portable outdoor oven on the market! A revolutionary cooking gadget, it produces 900-degree temperatures in just 20 minutes and whether you are looking to cook delicious pizza or roast meat, fish, or vegetables in minutes, Ooni Pro 16 has you covered.
- Built for avid cooks and foodies, Ooni Pro 16 heats up to 950°F in just 20 minutes, running on wood, charcoal pellets, and gas. This outdoor pizza oven also doubles as a barbecue with the ability to roast meat, fish, and vegetables.
- Though it is large enough for 16-inch pizzas, it can cook an impressive amount of ingredients at once thanks to a built-in high heat retention system. The patented design uses insulated steel body and stone bakes boards which keep the heat distributed evenly throughout cooking time so you’ll never have a cold center again!
6. Ooni Pro UU-PO8100 Outdoor Pizza Oven
- The Ooni Pro Outdoor Pizza oven will make delicious, authentic wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds. It has a custom-designed fuel tray that offers powerful heat without excess ash and it fits nicely into your home. The all-black durable steel construction is easy to clean with the removable side tray for the safekeeping of unused or scraped pizzas.
- This outdoor cooking machine is made from high-quality materials so you can be sure it won’t break easily. People love this product because it cooks great food quickly, uses natural fuels responsibly, heats up fast, doesn’t have any smoky flavors influencing the taste or smell of food being cooked, can cook things other than pizza – brownies are amazing!
- Cooking time is the key to success with this product. You can have your pizza cooked in just one minute, whether you are using charcoal or wood as fuel. Clean-up is minimized because the tray cleans itself – all of the excess ash simply disappears! This oven doesn’t bend your arms either, which means it’s easy and practical for everyone!
How to Choose the Best Ooni Pizza Oven
In this article, we’ll take a look at the features you should consider to help you choose the best Ooni pizza oven for your needs and budget. By considering what’s important to you when making pizzas, we can then explain which of the different models will suit you best. This is because an Ooni pizza oven might be perfect in every way but isn’t useful if it’s not suited to your needs or circumstances, so let’s get started!
The first thing that most people do is decide on a budget. What price range are they looking at? How much can they afford or want to spend? Some people aim lower in order to save money while others need something that is affordable but meets their (higher) standards. Either way, you’ll want to consider what your budget is before taking a look at the different models available. If money is no object then Ooni pizzas can be as cheap or luxurious as you desire!
Charcoal is the fuel used in every wood-fired oven and it’s important for two reasons: 1) It has an impact on how much heat gets produced by the fire, and 2) The quality of charcoal you choose will affect the flavor of your pizza. So, while there are plenty of people who use lower-quality charcoal because it’s easier to find or cheaper to buy, we recommend that you opt for high-quality briquettes if possible – they burn hotter than other types and they give a better flavor to their pizzas.
Another big consideration is the size of your Ooni oven, simply because you’ll want something appropriate for your needs. After all, why buy a 4-slice oven if you’re cooking pizza for a dozen people? That seems like an obvious question but it’s surprising how many people purchase something too small or large when this can be easily avoided! Our best advice is to take into account how many people you serve regularly and then buy one that’s sized accordingly. If you’re not sure what size would suit your circumstances, don’t worry – just ask us at Kalkidan Ltd! We’re experienced in advising customers based on their requirements and we’d be delighted to help.
Another essential consideration is the internal volume of your Ooni pizza oven, which can have an impact on your cooking time. Simply put The more space you have to work with, the more pizzas you can cook at any one time. That’s good to know if you host regular parties or other events where lots of people are coming through the door looking for food! With that in mind, we recommend going with a model that has sufficient capacity and then buying smaller versions later if you need them because they’re easier to move around. Either way, having a big Ooni oven will make everyone happy (and it makes us happy too)!
Wood-fired ovens are great because they’re versatile and you can cook an entire meal with just one appliance. That being said, it’s important to consider what heat source is best for your Ooni pizza oven because this will affect the way it works. Here are some popular options to consider:
As we mentioned earlier, charcoal is the most common choice as a heat source for these ovens and there are several reasons why: The cost of charcoal is usually reasonable (it certainly comes in cheaper than other fuels), it’s easy to find anywhere around the world, it burns hotter than many other types of fuel, and you can use unlit charcoal to produce flavors in your food when cooking with indirect heat. However, there are also some downsides – primarily that charcoal is dirty and messy which means that you’ll have to clean your Ooni oven more often.
Wood is the second most popular choice as a heat source for these ovens and it has some good points: It’s readily available, it burns hot when ignited properly, and you can use other types of fuel (such as unfit charcoal) to add flavor when cooking with indirect heat. However, there are also downsides: It takes up much more space than charcoal (meaning you might have to move or sacrifice using your Ooni), it doesn’t burn for nearly as long, and it produces smoke that can leave an unpleasant smell on your pizza dough when used indoors.
If you’re not sure what type of heat source to choose for your Ooni, we recommend going with electricity. It’s clean and convenient to use indoors (although you should always check the legality of cooking with it in your country), it’s available almost anywhere around the world, and it produces less ash than wood or charcoal when used. However, there are some downsides: Electric heat requires a power source which can be inconvenient if you don’t have electricity in your yard or near your pizza oven, and these appliances work best when used outdoors.
Natural gas is an excellent choice as a heat source because of its convenience; simply hook this appliance up to the natural gas grid at home or on your property and then adjust the settings to suit what type of food you’re cooking! That being said, it’s worth noting that this isn’t the best option if you want to use your Ooni oven outdoors because natural gas won’t work without an electric supply.
If you’re going to put your appliances outside, make sure that they have high-quality steel or rust-resistant metal so that the elements won’t damage them. You should also consider if a model has components made from ceramic or clay because these materials are less likely to break or warp when heated. Furthermore, products with silicone gaskets attached at the doors (which create an airtight seal) will last longer than those without this kind of technology! The better quality materials tend to be pricier, but we recommend spending more for something that’s built to last – especially if you don’t want multiple Ooni’s in your backyard after cooking with a low-quality oven.
Ease of Use
It’s important to consider how easy it is to use your Ooni pizza oven before making your purchase: As we’ve talked about at length throughout this article, you’ll find that some products are more intuitive than others, easier to clean after using in the kitchen, and they’ll come with features such as cooking timers and temperature gauges so that you can ensure everything cooks evenly. That being said, keep in mind that these appliances tend to have similar controls (such as dials to control the heat and gas levels), but there are some unique safety features that need mentioning! For example, this Ooni 3 has an electronic ignition system which means that all you have to do is switch it on and push the button to light up the gas – there’s no need to use a match or lighter!
How To Cook With Ooni Fyra 12 Pizza Oven
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many wood pellets/lump charcoals does an Ooni Pizza Oven use?
Cooking pizzas on an open fire can require 4 or 5 ounces of pellets over 3 hours, whereas in Ooni, you will only use about 2 ounces of pellets for a couple of pizzas. This makes it a much more cost-efficient solution than cooking on an open fire because the quality of the food does not change and the amount used is so small. Plus, using less charcoal saves you money in buying replacement coils!
2. What can you cook on an Ooni?
You can cook almost everything in a wood-fired oven! Thin and crispy crusts are popular, as well as rustic loaves of bread. Thick bread with toppings that require more cooking time works great too. Some other amazing creations have been pizza bagels with melted mozzarella cheese mixed into the dough, naan bread, and even apple tarts for dessert!
3. What makes Ooni different from other Pizza ovens available?
The simple answer is better to design, quality materials & good old-fashioned customer service. We stand behind our product 100% because we know it’s made to last. A quick look around the deck shows many grills that aren’t built to last- flimsy metal that rusts over time and cheap grills made from plastic that just doesn’t work. Ooni is built to last with high-quality components so you can pass it on for the next generation when they come along!
4. Is the OONI pizza oven worth it?
In short, yes! Ooni is a relatively new company and they seem to be very responsive to their customers as well as being involved in the social media world. As with every product, the price of OONI ovens will change over time but right now it is under $500 USD which makes it perfect for anyone who loves wood-fired cooking but doesn’t want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a traditional brick oven.
5. How do I know when my Ooni Pizza Oven has reached cooking temperature?
The best way to tell if your Ooni is ready for use is to preheat with all three air intake valves open for roughly 15 minutes. If you see that there’s a nice bed of orange glowing embers at the bottom, then you’re good to go. You can check your heat level without lifting up the lid by using an infrared thermometer on the exterior wall of your unit, this should read 500-700 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Ooni Pizza oven is not only easy to use, but also enhances the cooking experience. You don’t have to worry about any maintenance with this product because there’s no need for you to clean or maintain anything! If you’re looking for a convenient and enjoyable way to cook pizza at home, then the Ooni is perfect for your needs.
It has an infrared burner that cooks pizzas in less than two minutes which makes it easier than ever before. With all of these great features combined into one machine, there’s no reason not to buy the best Ooni pizza oven today!