Indoor RV induction cooktops work by sending electrical currents through the pot or pan you’re cooking with. This creates heat on the bottom of your pot which cooks your food just like any other stovetop would do. The main advantage of these is that they save electricity because they don’t put out any wasted heat into the air surrounding them – this means you can reduce your energy bill!
Induction heating is a way of cooking that uses electricity to convert electrical energy into heat. It comes in handy for those who want an easy and convenient way to cook their food, as all you need is the burner and your pot or pan. There are many different types of induction burners available on the market today, so it can be hard to find the best one for you.
A cooktop is one of the most important appliances in an RV. It can be difficult to find a quality induction cooktop that will fit into your cramped kitchen. Listed below are some of the best RV induction cooktops.
- List of 12 Best RV Induction Cooktop Reviews
- 1. Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove Induction Cooktop
- 2. True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Counter Inset Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop
- 3. FOGATTI RV Induction Cooktop
- 4. RamblewoodGreen ICQ2-31C1 2 Burner Induction Cooktop
- 5. NutriChef Double Induction Cooktop
- 6. SUNAVO Portable Induction Cooktop
- 7. Duxtop Built-in Countertop Burner, Portable Induction Cooktop
- 8. GASLAND Chef IH60BF 240V Electric Induction Stovetop
- 9. True Induction Cooktop Counter Inset Electric Double Burner
- 10. Karinear Double Induction Cooktop
- 11. ECOTOUCH Electric Cooktop Counter Built-in Stove Top
- 12. True Induction Cooktop- Double Burner
- Buying Guide for the Best RV Induction Cooktop
- Frequently Asked Questions
List of 12 Best RV Induction Cooktop Reviews
1. Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove Induction Cooktop
- Empava’s USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop is designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer Warranty. The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground, and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any 24-inch under-counter single wall oven that has been installed within +/- 6 inches from corner to corner.
- The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop is designed and engineered in the US with a sleek, high-quality design that’s easy to install. The perfect addition to any kitchen!
- The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground, and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping.
- Approved for installation over any Empava brand 24 in. under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible.
- The Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 2 Burners is unlike any traditional stove you’ve seen. With efficiency in mind, it features Intelligent Display Cooking Technology that automatically detects the size of prepped cookware and adjusts power accordingly, maximizing cooking time to save money on energy bills.
2. True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Counter Inset Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop
- The TI-1B single burner counter inset Energy Efficient induction cooktop is designed for the modern kitchen, to ensure that your cooking requirements are met. Unfortunately, metal pans won’t always work with an induction cooktop but luckily this unit accommodates different needs. The TTI-1B can easily be installed into a countertop or used as a portable cooktop which allows you to set it up wherever suits your requirement best.
- The design of this Iron Chef certified product ensures the safety and it includes True Induction’s exclusive EZ Touch Controls, child safety features, and has many other additional features to help keep yourself safe while cooking.
- This best rv induction cooktop features patented EZ touch controls to help keep you safe by giving signals for preheating, cooking/finished – which enables any avid cook to tell at a glance what cycle has been initiated -with safety features that include auto-shutoff buttons combined with over 90 safety checks every second during operation.
- Induction cooktops can be hard to use as they require specific types of pots and pans. With the induction-ready touch controls, our True Induction TI-1B Countertop Burner takes all the frustration out of cooking with an induction burner by providing seamless control over any dish you make.
3. FOGATTI RV Induction Cooktop
- With the rv induction cooktop, you can enjoy cooking in a safer way. It’s got a safety with auto-heat shutoff when there are no pots on the surface and it also has multiple safety features that prevent injuries with electromagnetic energy zones very close together to avoid being burned by accidentally resting your arms or legs on hot surfaces. Induction heat preserves nutrients in food more efficiently too!
- The Fogatti Induction Cooktop is perfect for any place where space is limited. It’s ideal for apartments, condos, dorm rooms & trailers! You’ll love preparing all of your favorite dishes quickly and easily while saving countertop space!
- This sleek appliance has 10 power levels from 200W to 1800W, giving you versatility in your cooking. Electic induction technology provides gentle heat for delicate foods such as oatmeal or eggs while it boasts an elegant black ceramic smooth surface that is tear-resistant, wear-resistant, and high temp-resistant making this cooker easy to keep clean. The cooktop features sensor touch controls and an LED screen for quick viewing of settings, functions, and error codes if any so you can get more of your recipes out of your head than on paper!
4. RamblewoodGreen ICQ2-31C1 2 Burner Induction Cooktop
- The RamblewoodGreen 2 Burner Induction Cooktop – ICQ2-31C1 features a ceramic glass touch control panel with an easy to read, large LED display. The induction cooking technology ensures a quick and efficient heat transfer by generating heat at low levels directly in the cookware or contains metal. Ideal for adding flavor to slow cooked dishes, simmering sauces without burning them so they may be reduced naturally over time, sautéed dish ingredients before adding liquids, or for melting chocolate to make bon bons!
- RamblewoodGreen 2 Burner Induction Cooktop is the perfect choice for any chef who wants a modern touchstone to their kitchen. The sleek glass top and clean lines give it an air of subdued elegance that will fit nicely on your counter or in your cabinetry; and with more features than you can count (and the assurance that they’re all ETL/UL safety certified), there’s no need to compromise quality for design. With 99 minutes timer and auto-off energy saving, cooking has never been easier!
5. NutriChef Double Induction Cooktop
- The NutriChef Double Induction Cooktop with 120V Portable Dual Burner is the ultimate kitchen accessory for busy cooks on-the-go. With two heating zones, independent temperature zone setting, and multiple cooking modes, this cooktop is great for preparing healthy meals in minutes! Not only does the product have a lock function to prevent accidental use by small children, but it also has built-in childproof features so you can keep curious hands safe at all times.
- Designed for a variety of continuous or on-demand needs, this Professional Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with two heating zones and multiple cooking modes. With independence from any wall plugs, it’s innovation has been designed to make your life easier.
- With the large LCD display screen as well as the digital setting configuration buttons, cooking is anything but limited! Having a manual mode with fry/steam/water settings is perfect for those that want more precision in their meal preparation or just want to cook without getting into full detail about how long they need to leave something in before knowing if it’s done precisely enough!
- Versatile enough to use with all types of pots and pans 12-26cm in diameter while being lightweight makes this cooktop perfect for home or outdoor cooking.
- The professional range of the SUNAVO 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop not only has a wonderful sensor touch, but is made with an electromagnetic induction burner which allows it to be heated uniformly under 1801 watts of high power. This means that your food can be boiled over 1000ml of water in 3 minutes, and fried with its 2000% more precise temperature control.
- There are three basic steps to cooking perfection. The first is knowing how your stove operates, the second is matching your recipe’s heat requirements with the appropriate heating mode on your cooktop. It’s then that you’ll be ready to perfect simmering sauces or frying chicken without leaving any part of it overcooked. SUNAVO Portable Induction Cooktop makes this easy by providing 15 different temperature settings-from 100 °F to 460 °F-so there’s never a need for you to worry about whether or not you’ve selected the right one for each dish again!
- The induction cooktop does not need to be plugged in or tethered by a cord, so it’s perfect for camping trips or picnics at the park. There are also two magnetic knobs on the side for precise temperature control which will save your arm from getting tired from stirring over a hot stove all day long.
7. Duxtop Built-in Countertop Burner, Portable Induction Cooktop
- Duxtop induction cooktop uses 110/120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL-listed and built to North American electrical standards, this induction hot plate is the perfect size for typical cooking tasks like simmering vegetables or frying eggs. A thin, lightweight design makes Duxtop portable induction burner suitable for both countertop and build-in purposes.
- For easy installation, just plug into your standard 110/120V 15 amp electrical outlet―standard in all North American homes. Duxtop uses state-of-the-art sensor touch controls which make dials and knobs obsolete. This power indicator tells you how much heat (power) is coming from your pot after the cookware reaches the correct level of heat required to create desired result.
- The Duxtop induction cooktop is a safer, more efficient alternative to traditional cooking. Unlike gas or electric stoves, this countertop model has no open flame or heating element so it’s easy to clean. With the touch controls and 15 preset power levels from 200W to 1800W depending on your food’s needs, this cooker provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times while also being more energy efficient than a standard stove.
- The safety lock button means that once you set your timer or temperature based on how much food you’re cooking there will be less to worry about when it comes time to feed the family with this precision control set up for an effortless cleanup after dinner is done.
8. GASLAND Chef IH60BF 240V Electric Induction Stovetop
- Gasland is the world’s first rv induction cooktop developed to provide flexibility and convenience when cooking. With 4 cooking zones, 3 power levels for simmering or boiling using the touch control, precision switching between different power level for more variety of cooking needs with 9 POWER LEVELS; this innovative design assures no more guessing how long it will take to get something ready on your stove.
- The GASLAND Chef IH60BF 240V Electric Induction Stovetop is a durable induction stove top with a 1-piece glass surface that won’t scratch and is easy to clean. It can be installed in an RV or other gas line homes as well as yur kitchen.
- The induction stove top is made with one-piece, high quality glass which allows for quick and easy clean up. No crevices to hold onto food particles or scratches to make the stovetop show wear. This innovative design innovation has different safety functions to ensure safety, such as the child lock, overheat protection, auto-shutdown protection/detection of small articles.
9. True Induction Cooktop Counter Inset Electric Double Burner
- With the rv induction cooktop counter top stove this timeless kitchen staple is reimagined. 220 degrees of power from a 1800 watt steel cooking surface lets you heat up multiple pans at the same time for efficiency and increased energy savings. The tempered glass smooth top ensures safety and easy cleaning while its horizontal design gives a greater cooking area than a standard electric or gas range stove-top burner with plenty of room to boil, fry, sear and stir your culinary creations without worry about messy ranges spills.
- The Vertical orientation helps you maximize counter space without reducing performance, and with a seamless gas stove look, it’ll be a part of your kitchen design with style.
- It also features touch controls and a one-piece ceramic glass top that is smoother, easier to clean, and sturdier than traditional cooktops. The power goes up to 1800 watts for fast heating of your pots or pans. The induction elements use electricity instead of gas which saves energy by up to 90%.
10. Karinear Double Induction Cooktop
- This is the perfect stovetop for kitchen counters and stovetops. It doesn’t take up any floor space and can heat up quickly on induction cooktops-all while keeping your workspace clean. This stovetop includes two burners with nine power levels to choose from, so you can cook almost anything that way! You’ll also get a full 10 years of warranty protection at no additional cost, ensuring this oven’s lifespan.
- Karinear rv induction cooktop is a new kitchen appliance that can be used as stove top and oven. This 2 burner induction stovetop has no plug, support only 220-240V wired. And it is magnetic bottom compatible with cast iron, stainless steel, enameled cast iron and nickel cookware. We provide wiring diagram to show you how to install the power cord and 220-240v for this product so you don’t have any troubles installing this sleek looking product in your kitchen.
- The Karinear 12-inch Electric Stovetop has a combination of not easy-to-break control knobs and an induction dishwasher that is energy efficient, compact, and ultra low profile. The safety protection function makes it safe for busy families with children – no more spilled juice on the buttons! Customers have even noticed the internal design doesn’t allow slippage of things being boiled or fried.
11. ECOTOUCH Electric Cooktop Counter Built-in Stove Top
- With an 8-inch induction surface that reaches temperatures up to 216F in seconds, the this elegant built-in cooktop is perfect for speedy home cooking. Choose from two different styles of surface–black cast iron or trendy vitro glass–to suit your kitchen decor, and enjoy low-maintenance cooking without sacrificing sleek style.
- This full power range features four 12,000W ceramic plates plus three booster elements all producing ultra high heat when you need to sear a steak or quickly sauté vegetables.
- A sleek rv induction cooktop for any kitchen! With 4 cooking zones providing heat instantly, you can enjoy all your favorite foods without the wait. Simply set your desired temperature on the touch panel and let the built-in stove do its job.
- With a 1-9 power level setting, you can precisely choose from one of 9 power levels to match the recipe being cooked – simmer, steam, sear, slow cook or deep fry to name just a few. In addition, there are other features such as an over heat protection system as well as auto-pan detector for safety and efficiency in cooking pots.
12. True Induction Cooktop- Double Burner
- True Induction combines the power and technology of a professional stove in an easy-to-use induction cooker. Intelligent controls and automatic timing presets take all the guesswork out of cooking while True Induction’s smooth ceramic surface is so easy to clean, it could be your favorite part.
- The True Induction Cooktop Double Burner is perfect for any kitchen. Utilizing the most recent technology this cook-surface offers fast and easy cooking but there are still enough options to make anyone’s diet wildest wish come true. With multiple settings including high, low, simmer, delayed start timer cooking modes there are no limits on what can be cooked. The smooth ceramic-glass surface not only looks modern but also easy to keep clean – leading to innumerable hours of enjoyment in the kitchen!
- Cook with precision on the surface that will powerfully boil water in under a minute! Never have to worry about dirtying half of your stove again because True induction has its own cooking surface that can be quickly scrubbed clean.
Buying Guide for the Best RV Induction Cooktop
RV induction cooktop is the newest technology in the world of RVs. Cooking on an induction cooktop is more efficient, saves energy, and provides a fast cooking experience. With all these benefits it offers, still, most people are unaware about this new innovation which can bring a drastic change in their cooking experience.
Induction cooktops use a special type of glass that looks like white ceramic with a metal bottom; these are known as Induction elements or cookers. These cookers do not heat up anything around them but produce heat only on the pan placed on them which brings the best safety features with good efficiency for energy saving purposes. Benefits provided by using induction cooking appliances include: safety to surrounding objects due to low heat produced, great efficiency in terms of faster cooking and improved energy saving, more convenient to maintain as it does not produce dirt or oil.
People who use induction cooktops on a regular basis can relate with the benefits mentioned above and thus can understand how beneficial it is for them to switch from the traditional stove top cooking appliances. But for those who are still unaware of these benefits should choose an induction cooker wisely after reading this article which has all the information about how to select the best RV induction cooktop easily.
There are several factors that you need to consider before buying an induction cooktop for your RV which include size, shape, wattage required, advanced features, auto shut down feature etc. Here’s a list of important factors you must consider while shopping for one:
Which the appliance operates is one of the most important factors to consider while buying an induction cooktop because if it does not have enough power to generate heat at required levels, you will not be able to cook properly. The power output should also match the demands of your RV appliances so that you do not need to keep switching on and off while cooking. Power backup offered by the cooker must also be compatible with your campground’s utility connections.
If you are planning for a road trip then stability of the cooktop becomes even more important because small bumps in your journey can cause serious damages to it. To avoid this, look for induction elements that are made up of stainless steel or glass-ceramic material, both are strong materials and resistant to shocks. These types of cooktops are very durable and long lasting.
Induction cooktops are available in many different sizes which range from small 3 inches to large 20+ inches. You need to choose a right size that can fit perfectly on top of your countertop without taking too much space while cooking during your RV journeys. Also, keep in mind that induction cookers usually come with a cavity at backside for electrical connections and cords, so make sure it matches the measurements provided by the manufacturer or seller before buying one. These cookers require a minimum 2-inch clearance from any nearby objects behind them as well as nearby walls because they produce heat only on their surface and not inside them unlike traditional stoves where heat gets produced inside the stove as well as outside if protected by a layer of ceramic or porcelain.
Shape and Design
Cooking expresses your cooking style and personality, so while choosing an induction cooker always look for one that perfectly matches your needs in terms of size, shape and design. It not only makes your kitchen look stylish but also comes with certain other benefits such as providing enough space to cook different food items at the same time without getting interfered with each other’s heat coming out from them during their cooking process. Factors like weight, compactness etc are also important when selecting one which you can know about after reading product reviews written by customers who have already used these cooktops before. Also, make sure it is easy to clean with removable parts for ease.
Different foods need different cooking temperatures to get cooked perfectly, so while buying an induction cooker always look for one which provides you with various temperature settings that have a range from 80-400 degrees. This is important if you intend to cook different types of meals on it. Most modern induction cookers come with a digital touch screen panel having a backlit display where you can choose the perfect setting using plus or minus buttons easily. Auto Shut down feature
In case there is no food being prepared on the induction cooktop and if its surface gets accidentally touched by any metal object such as spoon etc., it will get activated immediately causing the burner to be switched off automatically. It prevents cooking accidents which can be dangerous sometimes. Although this feature comes in high-end induction cooktops, but if you are unable to afford one with this feature then you can at least try using magnetic utensils or wooden cooking tools while using your cooker.
In case of traditional cooking ovens, there is a need to constantly monitor your food while its being cooked because sometimes due to overheating or turning off the heat for a brief moment, it can cause significant differences in the taste and texture of your food. In case of induction cookers having timer setting feature you do not have to keep staring at it every now and then as this cooker automatically switches itself off after reaching the set time. It prevents overcooking by automatically adjusting the power output during cooking process which makes it really easy to use without any supervision. You can easily adjust these timers from anywhere using remote controls available along with some models even comes with app control options where you can monitor your recipes your smartphones.
These are different from traditional induction cooktops because they are portable and flexible to use making them great for places having limited kitchen space. They come in round or flat designs that can be easily placed on any countertop just like a microwave oven due to their weight being lightweight. Although these induction cooktops have less power output as compared to other models but still you can rely on them for your basic cooking purposes, so if you find this feature useful then choose accordingly.
Induction cooktops typically include one or two heating plates which also happens to be the main source of heat generation inside it, so make sure before buying one that its plates can easily detach from it without using much effort. This is important if ever you need to clean it, so you do not have to remove the whole cooktop just for cleaning its plates. Also, make sure that these removable parts are made up of high-quality stainless steel material which prevents them from getting corrosion or rusting over a period of time.
Ease Of Installation
It is important that you buy an induction cooker where installing and operating it does not take much effort because typically this type of cooking equipment requires professional help if your place lacks proper electrical wiring system otherwise in case you can manage on your own then choose one with simple installation steps and easy controls. Make sure that the instruction manual provided along with the product has all the information including diagrams and images for better understanding purposes. This will provide you with enough information to use your induction cooker on a daily basis along with making it convenient for you to clean whenever required.
In case you are looking for a basic model that is easy to operate then choose one that includes all the necessary features but does not cost too much, so that you can save money and spend it on other accessories including utensils or pots and pans which is important in order to cook delicious food. Always choose an induction burner with most of its components being made up of stainless steel material and also keep in mind the safety features before buying one. Although most models come within affordable price range but still if you do not have enough budget then it is advisable that you choose suitable products accordingly which do not burn a hole in your pockets.
Safety is one of the most important factors when it is about selecting an induction cooker for your RV. This technology uses magnetic currents to heat up pans placed on them which gives you great convenience in terms of cooking food quickly with less time consumption. It also comes with an auto shut off feature that makes it safe for use in RVs where there are chances of light knocking over due to bumpy rides or sudden brakes.
Efficiency and Performance
Induction cooking tops are more efficient compared with traditional stoves because they only produce heat inside the pan instead of heating up their surface or surroundings like normal stoves do. Thus, this new technology provides faster cooking experience than other regular electric cooktops available in the market today. Also, they are highly durable and can last up to 7-8 years without any problems.
It is very important to note down your RV’s power wattage before selecting an induction cooker because some cooktops are available in different wattages (usually on their product description). You don’t want to end up buying a higher wattage unit that can overload your existing system and result in tripping of breaker. So always make sure whatever watts your system can supply; it must be able to provide power for the induction cooker you choose. Otherwise, it would not only affect the performance of the cooker but also might damage it. If you are unable to figure out this information on your own then contacting an electrician is recommended just to be safe.
Induction cooktops used to be pretty simple with only basic features some years ago but now these appliances are available in many different types due to high demand and market competition. Some models come with more advanced features such as timers, power boosters etc while some do not; it all depends on your preferences and budget because higher the price, more the features you get (of course). If you plan to use these cookers daily or frequently then getting one with extra features is recommended otherwise you can save money by buying a cheaper variant that does not have them. You must also look for magnetic pots that doesn’t heat up on their own which will help you to save a lot of money.
Performance and Durability
Like I mentioned above, induction cooktops have been around for quite some time now so there is plenty of information available online about them. You can research on different models to find what’s best for your specific needs in terms of quality and performance because every model varies from one another; some are good at cooking food while others aren’t able to do that as well as expected. Make sure the design provides even heating all across the surface and not just limited to its corners or edges like other cheap induction cookers. There should also be no issue with regards to using magnetic pots (if you want those) as cheap induction cooktops might not support them. Durability is also important because you do not want to replace an induction cooker every now and then due to poor quality let alone spending more money. All in all, it is recommended that you always read reviews before buying an induction cooktop for your RV because they can help you make a better decision by sharing real experiences of customers who have already used them before.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are induction cooktops good for RV?
With an induction cooktop, you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time enjoying your camping experience. Induction stoves are efficient because they don’t waste energy heating up a pot on top of the stove before transferring this heat elsewhere!
2. Will Cast Iron scratch on induction cooktop?
Cast iron cookware often has rough bumps or scratches. If these are on the bottom of a pan and they contact an induction stovetop, it can cause scratching that disrupts not only your cooking experience but also how well food cooks in general because it’s more difficult for hot spots to form when there is additional texture added by metal utensils touching pans during the preparation process.
Indoor RV induction cooktops work by sending electrical currents through the pot or pan you’re cooking with. This creates heat on the bottom of your pot which cooks your food just like any other stovetop would do. The main advantage of these is that they save electricity because they don’t put out any wasted heat into the air surrounding them – this means you can reduce your energy bill! If you want to learn more about how indoor RV induction cooktops work and why we think they might be right for you, check out our blog post here.
After reading this article, you should know that induction cooktops are important and can be hard to find for an RV. Here, we’ve done the research on what type of cooktop is best suited for your needs!
Keep in mind that what may be perfect for one person may not work well with another due to personal preference and space constraints. Think carefully about how much room you have available before making any purchase decisions. And don’t forget our list of other great products designed specifically for use as RV appliances! We hope you found our recommendations helpful in your search.