The small electric tea kettle is the one that you can rely on to boil water quickly and efficiently. There are many different models out there, but not all of them will do the job as well as others. To find the best small electric tea kettle for your needs, take a look at these tips for choosing the right model.
A good electric kettle is the best way to make a perfect cup of tea. It heats the water quickly and efficiently, is easy to use, and requires no effort on your part. A bad electric kettle will be difficult for you to work with which can increase the chance that you’ll burn your food or drink while trying to heat up some water for tea. Not only do many people find it annoying when they have issues with their kitchen appliances, but it also means that they’re spending more time than necessary doing something that should be quick and painless – heating water!
The smallest electric tea kettle is about 3 cups and can also boil water quickly for instant coffee, oatmeal, or noodles. For those looking for something larger than this, there are 5-6 cup kettles that are perfect if making large batches of soup or pasta dishes with family and friends. The largest size available is 12 cups which would be great if you’re hosting a party or cooking dinner. This write is going to give you the information that you need in order to make an informed decision on what type of kettle will work for you.
- List of 9 Best Small Electric Tea Kettle Reviews
- 1. Taylor Swoden Small Glass Kettle Electric
- 2. IronRen 0.5L Portable Electric Kettle
- 3. Taylor Swoden Small Electric Tea Kettle with Keep Warm Function
- 4. Aigostar Juliet – Mini Electric Tea Kettle
- 5. DCIGNA Small Electric Tea Kettle
- 6. Dezin Small Electric Tea Kettle
- 7. 0.5 Liter Portable Small Electric Kettle
- 8. EAMATE 0.5L Portable Travel Electric Kettle
- 9. BonNoces Portable Small Electric Kettle
- Buying Guide for the Best Small Electric Tea Kettle
- Frequently Asked Questions
List of 9 Best Small Electric Tea Kettle Reviews
1. Taylor Swoden Small Glass Kettle Electric
- The small glass kettle electric, from [insert company], is made from stainless steel and BPA-free food contact materials to ensure a safe experience. Boil water for tea or coffee with ease in a compact 1L capacity which is perfect for dorms, shared spaces, RVs, and the office.
- This mini glass kettle won’t disappoint when it comes to heating time either! With automatic shutoff for safety and peace of mind as well as a cool handle that stays dry to touch even after boiling water, our large selection will fit your needs perfectly.
- The LED lights on the side let you know when it’s heating and serve hands-free with the cordless design. It automatically shuts off if there is no more boiling water and has a cool-touch handle for easy pouring and sipping right away! Fill this mini glass kettle easily with little elbow grease and then serve your favorite cup without any dropping or spilling (even in the dorms!).
- This sleek kettle features concealed heating elements to ensure your tea or hot chocolate remains safely heated between 160°F – 180°F the entire time. With an easy-to-clean wide opening, this contemporary design looks great on any countertop providing peace of mind with its safety agency-approved electrical ratings for USA/Canada use. Make an herbal tea, French press coffee without having to wait for ground beans to brew, or make instant soups anytime you need them with the quick boiling capability.
2. IronRen 0.5L Portable Electric Kettle
- The IronRen 0.5L Portable Electric Kettle features an anti-dry protection system so you don’t have to worry about long periods between use, and it takes just five minutes to boil your desired amount of water. The kettle will automatically turn off after boiling, so it can be energy efficient as well.
- This portable, stainless steel travel kettle is small enough to be carried anywhere. It features a capacity of 0.5L and dimensions of 6.5″ height x 6.1″ width at the base with a cool-touch handle that will fit tightly around a bottleneck for easy carrying to your destination! With Anti-dry Protection, this kettle automatically shuts off after boiling water – safe and fast!
- The easy-to-carry, rechargeable IronRen 0.5L Portable Electric Kettle is a mini travel kettle that can easily boil water with its powerful battery or by plugging into your laptop’s USB port. With many features as you’ll find in larger kettles, the 0.5L electric kettle will not disappoint tea and coffee lovers on their way to work!
3. Taylor Swoden Small Electric Tea Kettle with Keep Warm Function
- Boil water in the kettle with a convenient one-button operation. Operate without electricity for an hour or more with the efficient heat preserving feature that turns off until the button is pushed again. Add fruit, mint leaves, fresh ginger, and other therapeutic herbs to enhance the health benefits of tea.
- This electric kettle is an innovative tea maker that will allow you to make hot tea in next-to-no time. You can brew your favorite loose-leaf or bagged teas in this high-quality glass kettle with the easy removable stainless steel infuser for brewing right inside the water tank. This appliance has a concealed heating element so there are no cooking smells lingering on it, and it’s small enough to fit easily on any countertop.
- The best small electric tea kettle with a removable stainless steel tea infuser for brewing your favorite loose-leaf or bagged teas directly in the high-quality borosilicate glass feels great to make green, black, herbal fruit, and more kinds of different kinds of tea. It supports boil-dry protection and auto-shutoff functions as well as short circuit protection so it would be great for boiling water any time/anywhere conveniently!
- This electric kettle with a tea infuser is the perfect size for one at a time. With a cool-touch handle and anti-slip grip, it’s ideal for taking to work. Plus you get cord wrapper features so it stores neatly when not in use. And of course, easy cleaning!
4. Aigostar Juliet – Mini Electric Tea Kettle
- Aigostar’s petite, plastic electric kettle makes an ideal option for those looking to live a healthy and eco-friendly lifestyle. The BPA-free and Food Grade body assures you that this product is an environmentally friendly choice with the budget. The lightweight design and compact size make it easy to store around your house as well as stylish enough to fit in any kitchen situation. This affordable yet durable model heats up water quickly with hot water every time!
- This compact electric kettle is easy to store with cord wrap for any occasion. With a 1 liter capacity suitable for 1-3 people, it boils water fast (about 6 minutes). The 120°wide opening lid folds out of the way so that it’s easy to fill up with water or even make tea simultaneously with two cups. And like most things nowadays, this was designed without BPA!
- Easy-to-pour design spout helps to avoid spilling irritants all over your kitchen countertops, and the removable filter design in the spout is especially good for combating hard water.
- This product comes with a removable filter in the spout which helps combat hard water deposits and limescale buildup; it also features an ergonomic handle to avoid getting burnt by touching the hot exterior and boil-dry protection should an operation error occur. The pot inside the kettle is made from high-quality material: 304 stainless steel, non-stick coated aluminum alloy/electrical grade silicon aluminum alloy outside.
5. DCIGNA Small Electric Tea Kettle
- This DCIGNA electric kettle is great for traveling or business trips. It’s compact and lightweight so it won’t take up any extra room in your luggage, leaving plenty of room for other essentials. The capacity is 0.5L, so you can boil enough water to make tea or noodles with just one filling of the water chamber! This power-saving kettle also turns off automatically once boiling completes, saving both electricity and time when using this mini travel kettle.
- This portable kettle is made of high-quality stainless steel that will maintain its quality for years to come. The capacity is 0.5L (can hold up to 1/2 liter) with dimensions of 6.5(H)x6.1(W), the small size makes it super easy to travel anywhere without making your bag too heavy or bulky!
- It also features double-layer insulation that provides heat preservation and long-lasting performance for multiple uses on the go.
- Conveniently heats a single serving of a brewed beverage from the tap to 180°F in under three minutes. The pressure preset button delivers an accurate, high-quality pour for pour-over coffee, french press, and more. Stainless steel body with BPA-free plastic handles doubles as a mug or cup holder when enjoying hot beverages on the go.
6. Dezin Small Electric Tea Kettle
- Owing to its double-layer construction made of an anti-scalding outer layer with stainless steel inner, this best small electric kettle has superior performance in brewing. The contact with boiling water is never in direct contact with the body so there’s no need to worry about getting burned while grabbing it out of the sun porch in late fall.
- With its cool touch design, the kettle provides you the convenience of packing it up as well as preventing burns. The Dezin Electric Kettle is the perfect travel companion for business trips and vacations. With its 7.9×7.3inch compact size, 0.8L capacity, and double-wall construction made of an anti-scalding outer layer and stainless steel inner, the electric kettle keeps your hands safe.
- The interior of this double-walled vacuum-sealed travel Kettle will not interact with the water via any harmful metal ions to pass on unwanted tastes or odors while maintaining an ideal temperature. Moreover, Dezin has been engineered with a splashproof extra-wide opening lid that better manages the vigorous flow while you’re filling up your mug to perfection!
7. 0.5 Liter Portable Small Electric Kettle
- The Kettle is compact and features fast boiling power, making it easy to provide hot water for tea or coffee on the go. This kettle has a 100% stainless steel interior that will also help protect you from scalding hazards. With its entire exterior made of plastic save the outer wall, all parts are dishwasher safe so cleanup will never be an issue!
- The 0.5 Liter Portable Small Electric Kettle can boil away in just four minutes so you don’t have to wait long before hot beverages are on their way. This kitchen appliance also includes double-wall protection against accidental spills and burns as well as a cordless design for parties where power cords could be an inconvenience.
- With a power of 800 W, it will boil water in as little as four minutes. The double-wall stainless steel interior and plastic exterior design protect you from scalding hazards.
- The safety features ensure that if there’s no water inside it will turn off before overheating – which means pure enjoyment from start to finish! Complete with boil-dry safety features and professional-grade quality, this electric water kettle will have boiling water ready in no time!
8. EAMATE 0.5L Portable Travel Electric Kettle
- High-quality stainless steel means you don’t have to worry about plastic coming in contact with the water, and it also has a boil-dry protection system that turns off the product when dry.
- It boils water quickly and safely so you can stay hydrated without having to waste any time boiling the water yourself over a campfire. The kettle’s exterior cool touch design ensures that you never get burned when picking up the stainless steel housing containing boiled liquid. And our handle is designed ergonomically for carrying around heavy luggage all day long.
- The wide mouth, detachable lid, and seamless liner make the filling, cleaning, and wiping a breeze. This cordless body lifts from the base with ease providing you can use it anywhere thanks to its space-saving design.
- The small electric kettle with a high-quality stainless steel interior structure, is durable, corrosion-resistant, no plastic contact with the water. The pot has a capacity of 0.5 liters which means that you can boil enough tea for more than two people. The small size makes it fit anywhere so this kettle is also perfect for travel whether traveling in the city or on holiday abroad!
9. BonNoces Portable Small Electric Kettle
- The portable electric kettle is just the thing for you! Boil your tea, coffee, or cocoa with this travel kettle’s 0.5L capacity which makes it perfect for any environment. Aside from being small enough to fit comfortably in bag pockets, the stainless steel interior ensures safety and health so you can sip worry-free.
- One-handed operation prevents scald hands while staying cool with an ergonomic handle on top of the kettle. A detachable coverlets water flow out more easily while a large caliber opening also works well when filling up at home or abroad
- The ergonomic adiabatic handle stays cool to the touch and prevents any potential scalding from a hot kettle. This product also features a large caliber opening, detachable cover, and stainless steel seamless interior design making it easy to fill and clean in seconds
- The BonNoces kettle is an exciting new technology that can heat water quickly. The small size, sleek design, and affordable price make it the perfect travel companion for on-the-go professionals or those wanting something cute at home.
- With 800W power and a boiling time of 5 minutes, this water kettle will be your new favorite in no time. The precision design makes it whisper quiet.
Buying Guide for the Best Small Electric Tea Kettle
This buying guide will help you choose the best small electric tea kettle. Electric kettles are appliances that have become very popular, for good reason. You can boil water in a matter of minutes with one, whether it’s for making your morning coffee, afternoon iced tea, or just about anything else involving hot water. And because most models are inexpensive and require little effort to operate, they’re perfectly suited for day-to-day use.
The market is loaded with lots of different types of kettles-electric and otherwise-and choosing the right one takes quite a bit of research when you all the options available these days. It’s tough to go wrong with most models, but there are some that stand out for their reliability, ease of use, and other features. To help narrow down your search, here are five of the best small electric tea kettles on the market.
When it comes to the construction of your kettle, you want one that’s durable and made from high-quality materials. Stainless steel is an ideal choice because it resists wear and tear well, doesn’t rust or corrode easily, and has a shiny appearance that looks attractive on your stovetop. It makes sense then that most kettles are built with stainless steel interiors; however, nonstick aluminum finishes are also common in many models.
The best small electric tea kettles come equipped with lids that open up so you can fill them without spilling water everywhere-eliminating spills altogether helps save time when making multiple cups throughout the day. Some models have wide openings while others feature small ones so choose the right size for your needs.
Most tea kettles are designed to stay where they are, but you may want one that’s handier if your household or lifestyle is on the go. Consider how portable you want your small electric tea kettle to be before making a decision. Look for models that have easy-to-carry handles and travel well.
Most people use kettles for just boiling water, although some models can also handle other tasks like steaming vegetables or heating up soup . To determine how much capacity you need, consider how many cups of hot water you typically prepare each day. If this is the only appliance of its kind in your kitchen, there’s no reason not to pick one with extra capacity so you aren’t constantly refilling it.
The design of your kettle is also important, especially if you plan to leave it out on the counter. Electric models usually have insulated handles and come in different colors, so choose one that looks nice with your current decor. If possible, try to pick a unit with an aesthetically pleasing shape or pattern as well.
No matter where you buy a kettle, it should be made from materials that won’t cause you harm. Many kettles have safety features, so look for models equipped with auto shut-off, boil-dry protection, and other safety elements. Be sure to check the warranty before buying as well.
If you hate dealing with cords in the kitchen, consider a cord-free model instead. Some kettles plug directly into a wall outlet while others use induction technology to heat up water when placed on a compatible stovetop. Just be sure to look for sets that include power adapters or take into account how much wattage you need before making a purchase.
The dimensions of a kettle before you buy it to ensure that it will easily fit on your countertop or inside a cupboard. Avoid purchases that are too large or too small, since they may not be as versatile.
When it comes to boiling water, speed is important for a lot of people. Electric kettles have varying heat capacities so choose a model that’s powerful enough to quickly bring the water in your kettle to a boil in a timely manner.
Your personal taste should guide you when picking out a new tea kettle since comes in all shapes and sizes. If you enjoy traditional kettles, then you can find them in electric models too. However, if this is your first time buying a kettle, look for one that you find pleasing to the eye and fits easily on your countertop.
Tea kettles tend to be inexpensive, but you should consider how much you want to spend before making a purchase. Most models hover between $20 and $40. If there are certain special features that you feel are essential, the price may rise, but if all you need is a simple appliance for boiling water quickly, look for one in this range. With so many options available, finding the best small electric tea kettle for your home or office doesn’t have to be difficult. Just use our buying guide to narrow down your choices so you can find an affordable option with the design and performance features that are most important to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the smallest electric kettle you can buy?
These kettles have a capacity of 17 ounces (0.5 liters), weigh 1 pound and measure 5 by 7 inches when empty, making them one of the smallest on this list!
2. Are electric kettles good for tea?
An electric tea kettle is a must-have appliance for anyone looking to boil water quickly, whether it’s teas or faster pasta. Compared with stovetop kettles these are often quicker and quieter while offering automatic shut-off features so you can walk away without risk before getting ready in the morning!
3. Do electric tea kettles use a lot of electricity?
In electric kettles, water directly contacts a heating element. There’s no need to heat up and cover a pot with an integrated lid so most of these models only have one setting – boil! The average energy consumption was 1200 watts but some can cost as little as $25-30 if purchased on sale or refurbished from Amazon Prime Day deals. In 125 seconds this amounts out at just under 0.04 kWh per minute which equates to about 4 hours worth before running through the charge period.
4. How many watts is a small kettle?
A domestic kettle today is commonly rated at 3000 Watts or 12.5 Amps, and a pitch power supply can provide up to 3800 watts- enough for most people’s needs!
5. Do electric tea kettles boil water?
An electric kettle is a convenient tool for making tea. The water boils and you can turn off the stove once it’s done boiling, so there are no more whistles or smells!
The best way to find the perfect small electric tea kettle for you is by considering what size and features will work in your kitchen. If you’re a person who just needs a quick cup of tea before bedtime, then a 3-cup kettle may be enough.
If you like to make large batches of soup or pasta dishes with family and friends, then consider getting one that’s 5-6 cups. For those hosting parties or cooking dinner at home on the regular, it might be worth investing in a small electric tea kettle with 12 cups capacity so there’ll never be any last-minute scrambling for water again!
There are also other features like cordless kettles which makes them even more convenient because they don’t require an outlet nearby to use them. Hopefully, you can use this information to make an informed decision about which kettle is right for you!