The best small wine cooler is the one that fits your needs. If you live in a house with more than two people, then you’ll need to find a larger cooler.
A wine cooler is a great way to store and serve your wine in an appropriate environment. A small-sized wine refrigerator can hold around twelve bottles of wine, which will allow you to store more wines at one time and also gives the option for someone else to enjoy some of your collection with you. When it comes to choosing a small sized wine cooler there are many different factors that need to be considered including cost, size, compatibility, storage capacity, and style.
We all know how difficult it is to find a wine cooler. There are so many options out there that it can be overwhelming to pick the perfect one. We have done our research and found the best small wine cooler on the market, which will fit perfectly in your kitchen or dining room area, without taking up too much space. However, if you’re just looking for something to fit on your countertop or under your cabinet space, then this write will help narrow down some of the best small wine coolers on the market today!
List Of 12 Best Small Wine Cooler Reviews
1. Koolatron Urban Series 6 Bottle Small Wine Cooler
- The Koolatron Urban Series 6 Bottle Small Wine Cooler is affordable luxury in the home, with its easy-to-use touch screen controls and attractive UV proof doorway. Not only will it keep your wine collection chilly for up to 30 degrees lower than room temperature thanks to reliable cooling technology but also give you that extra space in your kitchen with its freestanding convenience.
- Koolatron’s Urban Series 6 Bottle Wine Coolers are a great investment. These thermoelectric wine fridges make it easy to show your friends and family your most prized wines without the hassle of going through a complicated refrigeration system. It features touch screen controls, a mirror glass door for UV protection, and ambiance lighting that subtly highlights the glory of your collection!
- The Koolatron Urban Series 6 Bottle Small Wine Cooler is a stylish wine refrigerator that can hold up to six bottles. Its touch screen LED display controls allow you to easily adjust the temperature or turn on the interior lights at various brightness levels for personalized control of ambiance.
2. Miladred 12 Bottle Wine Cooler
- It’s sleek, modern & it will beautifully complement your home. The wiii has 1-touch digital temperature control with dual settings, LED light inside to provide a soft glow of light even in darker spaces, and also includes 2 glass exterior doors which are both lockable. For an additional cost you can purchase the stainless steel bar top kit accessory for extra wine storage space on top of the refrigerator compartment!
- The 12 bottle small wine cooler is the perfect space saving solution for all your wine needs. This fridge stores red, white, sparkling or other wines that you have with temperature control to maintain the optimum climate for each style of wine inside. With a built-in fan to create an even temperature throughout and easy digital display, this refrigerator has it all!
- Crafted with an individual color palette for every wine drinker, this light-filled beverage center is perfect for holding your favorite wines. With a tempered glass door and frame that provides maximum UV protection, your collection won’t get damaged by the harmful rays from the sun.
- A built-in lock prevents children from being able to access or damage your precious libations when you are away which makes them great for hosting parties! It has 4 stainless steel frames that are removable so you can set it up situate it anywhere including outside.
3. Kalamera Mini Fridge 15″ Wine Cooler
- Odorless, tasteless, frost-free compressor refrigeration system with LED operating light. This mini refrigerator is perfect for storing your favorite wines in a compact space that doesn’t compromise on quality or taste.
- The Kalamera Mini Fridge has an automatic defrosting feature that will defrost the fridge yourself so it’s ready when you are! With its tempered glass shelves and stainless steel door frame this wine cabinet seems durable enough to last through life’s journeys with plenty of room for different sized bottles of all your favorite vintages
- The smooth white exterior make it blend with any decor while keeping things cool inside with adjustable temperature control up to 57 degrees Fahrenheit. It even features LED lights throughout for application application making each bottle pop.
- Kalamera Mini Wine Cooler keeps your wine collection from going bad with long power supply interruption. At just 31.5″ wide and 15.75″ deep, this compact countertop wine cooler is the most versatile wine fridge you’ll find, capable of holding 30 bottles or up to 250 with 25% more storage space than other brands!
4. Schmecke 12 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler
- Schmecke has a reputation for being one of the best small wine coolers out there. With its double-paned glass door, you can store your wines in a temperature-controlled environment that’s as inviting as it is safe from UV light. And thanks to the built-in fan and compressor technology, Schmecke makes it easy to keep their cold!
- A small wine cooler is a must for any serious red and white collector! The Schmecke wine coiler effortlessly maintains 41°F to 64°F degrees, ensuring that your wines will always be in pristine condition. With a double-paned glass door that protect from UV rays and a compact size for optimal storage, there’s no better way to save the taste of your aged wines.
- It also features luxury-grade insulation and exterior protection too-just what you need to keep ancient Bordeaux tasting their best even fifty years later! LED lighting gently brightens your bottles without fading labels or affecting taste-just refold the shelves and head out for adventure.
- The removable racks ensure you’ll always have enough space to fit your bottles, no matter what shape or size they may be. The exciting product also features a motion detector so it goes to sleep when you do!
5. GE Double-Door Mini Fridge
- GE’s roomy 3.1 cu ft refrigerator and freezer is in a sleek black finish accented by recessed handles and door storage for tall beverages; it has enough room to store an ice tray, boxed meals, and all of your frozen goods. The durable compressor will keep its functional performance should you push it to extremes.
- Put GE’s Double-Door Mini Fridge under your counter, and you’ll save space for other appliances like a coffee maker or toaster. With the added freezer compartment, this mini fridge offers more room than most models—perfect for stocking up on all of your frozen favorites. Keep it compact with continuous recessed handles that hide away, too!
- Take advantage of the fridge door shelves and carton holder to store tall drinks, creating more surface area for other items on your fridge shelves- now consider all that wasted space gone! It also includes two glass shelves inside the refrigerator compartment, as well as an external freezer drawer to preserve meats or dressings- no more cluttered drawers! The bold black exterior adds instant impressiveness and formal elegance to your appliance lineup.
6. Karcassin 15 Inch Small Wine Cooler
- Karcassin 15 Inch Wine Cooler, Mini wine Fridge 32 Bottle is known for its performance in preserving wines, cooling down the perfect temperature of 41ºF to 64° F. The climate control design takes shape around a split-level interior rack system with three sections that can store up to 32 bottles at once.
- This unit comes with removable wooden shelves under the compressor along with glass door mini fridges that also come equipped two baskets to hold 12 bottles each side by side or twelve 18 oz cans or glasses on top shelf.
- The fridge comes with a professional design that keeps your food at its ideal conditions and preserves the original flavor and aroma of each bottle for much longer, ready when you are!
- This best small wine cooler is your best friend if you love to spend a lot of time working in the kitchen or hosting get-togethers. Karcassin’s high quality insulation blocks out ambient noise while preserving the perfect temperature and humidity level for all reds, whites, rosés-we got them all here!
- The Karcassin 15 Inch wine cooler is a mini fridge with multiple cooling zones and blue LED lights. With W15″ x H32.9” x D22.6” of space, this small wine refrigerator can be put under the counter or on top of your existing furniture.
7. NutriChef PKCWC150 15 Bottle Mini Wine Cooler
- The Freestanding Countertop Wine Fridge comes with four contoured polished chrome racks that hold up to fifteen bottles securely. Adjustable temperature settings allow you to set it between 41 – 64 degrees Fahrenheit for maximum flavor preservation.
- This nifty device features four chrome racks with contoured polished surfaces that can each hold five bottles of wine. More bottles? Use the curved standing rack to store an additional ten full-sized bottles, making for a whopping total capacity of twenty-one bottles! The sleek exterior showcases elegant clear door panels and top drawer fronts that open smoothly on sturdy hinges all while protecting your prize wines from sneaky hands.
- The high-quality cooling system keeps your wine at the perfect temperature no matter what season. And with an easy to use control panel lock, you don’t have to worry about another family member accidentally changing the settings before you’re ready!
- Keep your wine at the optimum temperature within this countertop refrigerator with 24 bottles. Equipped with LED lighting, adjustable temperature controls, and noise-free operation to ensure the optimal tasting of every vintage.
8. Ivation 12 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler
- Ivation is the leading provider of small wine coolers for home and professional use. With their patent-pending dual compaction technology, they are able to reach temperatures low enough to accommodate all types of wines in your refrigerator. That includes both whites at 41°F to 64°F and even sparkling wines that do well when stored between 41°F and 87°F!
- A superior wine cooler that houses up to 12 bottles (or six Magnum) of your favorite white or red, built with a thermal insulation system for temperature stability. It’s an intelligent way to preserve the flavor and aromas of expensive wines at their peak by protecting them from outside heat sources. With this Ivation model’s sophisticated electronic control functions, you can always feel secure knowing your wine will be kept safe – you’ll never have to take it out of its cozy environment!
- Easily slide shelves back and forth with our patented horizontal design for compatibility with various shapes and sizes of wine bottles, then get creative about how you want to arrange them inside.
- This sleek, beautifully crafted refrigerator includes a double pane glass door that protects your collection from harmful sun light and an energy-efficient LED light to gently illuminate labels and bottles. The shelves are adjustable to allow for various bottle sizes, and you can easily adjust the temperature settings with either multiple taps of 3 buttons or by using the display screen with all functions including lock-in buttons conveniently located on top of it.
9. BLACK+DECKER BD60026 8 Bottle Wine Cooler
- With this sleek wine storage unit, not only can you store up to 8 bottles of your favorite vino in a space-saving cooling unit but it also features 3 chrome full-length racks and an interior light. The BLACK+DECKER small wine fridge is energy efficient, quiet, has an impressive thermoelectric cooling system that ranges in temperature between 64º F to 68º F, and lays down on 28 lbs.
- Featuring three chrome full length wine racks, this BLACK+DECKER small 20.9-lb. thermoelectric wine fridge is 10.24” x 20.1” x 18 .5”. The best small electric cooler ranges in size from 3 bottles to 16 gallons and has the same easy set-up for packing out wines with our convenient carry case.
- This small wine cooler features a sleek black trim, a triple-pane glass door (to maintain consistent temperatures), and black trim to fit seamlessly into your contemporary style furniture.
10. Nutrichef PKCWC120 Countertop Wine Cooler
- The Nutrichef PKCWC120 12 Bottle Countertop Freestanding Wine Cooler is your perfect multifunctional appliance that stores, chills and maintains the best possible temperature for both red and white wines all from one convenient location. Simple to adjust with intuitive LED touch panel displays, this handsome equipment has a compact yet decorative design with a reinforced glass door for an airtight seal against replacing CO2 to make sure your brew stays fresh.
- This compact refrigerator boasts a convenient, freestanding design for floor or table setup and includes accurate precision compressor cooling technology, adjustable temperature control, integrated LED lights, freestanding design.
- Weighing less than 40 lbs, this appliance stores your expensive bottles allowing you to enjoy fine wines anytime; even if the power goes out or you need to store it away for a little while. With an adjustable digital touch-button display for Celsius or Fahrenheit and ultra-quiet operation, make sure to grab this beauty before it’s too late!
11. Vehipa 12 Bottle Small Wine Cooler
- The 12-bottle freestanding small wine cooler can safely house your favorite red or white, with adjustable temperature control for optimum preservation.
- With a compact size, this wine cooler from Entone will keep your red and white wines fresh for as long as possible. With its energy-efficient thermoelectric cooling system, you can customize the compact fridge to your own personal preferences with just a few clicks of the controls that display both °C and °F units.
- The sleek design, high capacity airflow along fully insulated walls make it easy for our customer’s wine storage needs. Featuring a two-stage LCD temperature adjustable interface that displays temperatures in either degree Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- This freestanding refrigerator is perfect for any home, bar, restaurant, or club. With a touch screen control panel and digital temperature display, you can personalize the type of climate to suit your needs!
12. Koblenz 4-Bottle Small Wine Cooler
- The Koblenz 4-Bottle Small Wine Cooler are perfect for the wine connoisseur with an appreciation for modern design. Capable of storing up to four 750mL bottles, this fridge has a stainless steel handle that stands out from the sleek black exterior. A digital temperature display along with touch controls makes it easy to take control of your wine list without lowering its quality.
- With a thermoelectric cooling system, no worries about fluctuations in interior temperatures which can make your wine taste better and last longer! The Koblenz 4-Bottle Small Wine Cooler also feature space to store stemware on the top shelf alongside AC power and cord storage.
- Free of fingerprints and smudges, the Koblenz wine fridge sports a stainless steel handle and interior lights. Digital controls make it easy to monitor your viticulture needs while four 750 mL bottle capacities will ensure that none of your gems go wanting. The thermoelectric cooling system keeps the temperature stable so can enjoy any type of vintage on hand with no worries about spoilage. Measures 17.9″ H x 6.9″ W x 20.5″.
How to Choose the Best Small Wine Cooler
As a wine enthusiast, it’s important for you to have the best small wine cooler in your kitchen. You might think that all wine coolers are basically the same, just a box with a built-in cooling system and lots of space for your favorite bottles. While this is true, there are slight differences that set each cooler apart from each others. You should choose a small wine cooler that fits explicitly your lifestyle and needs as a wine lover.
If you’re planning on storing more than 5 bottles at home, for example, you should probably go for a larger model so you’ll have enough room to chill those whites or those reds without any problems whatsoever. In addition, if you want something designed with aesthetics in mind, you might want to look for something that matches the color and design of your kitchen perfectly!
To help you choose the best small wine cooler, we’ve decided to take a look at some of the highest-rated models on the market right now. Please keep in mind that finding the perfect model for you might require taking several things into consideration. After all, not all of us are looking for the same qualities when it comes to these products!
When it comes to capacity, we think that the ideal number is somewhere around 6-10 bottles of wine. Of course, this number depends on whether or not you own other smaller appliances such as a decanter (for those who like port and sherry), ice buckets and jugs for white wines, etc. If you don’t plan on chilling more than 4-5 bottles at home, there’s no point buying a larger model: they’re usually much more expensive and take up quite a lot of space in your kitchen!
LED lighting is something that will show you how much electricity the cooler uses as well as give you an idea of how long it takes for the compressor to cool down your wines. This will also allow you to keep track of the temperature inside and lead you to find out whether or not it’s too warm, which might mean that your cooling system needs a break! Keep in mind that some models use more power than others: higher-rated wine coolers tend to consume around 110W while lower-quality models require twice as much energy (more than 220W). Noise level:
This is especially important if you plan on placing your small wine cooler somewhere where it will be located right next to your living room, bedroom, etc. As such, you might want to check out the noise level of each model and choose a cooler that’s operating at a similar or lower frequency in order to avoid any disturbances.
A number of shelves
The number of shelves included in your wine cooler will tell you how many bottles it can hold at once. Keep in mind that most high-end coolers come with only one shelf, while cheaper models might include an extra one or two in order to accommodate more bottles. Of course, this isn’t always the case so make sure you do some research prior to placing an order! Wine rack design:
This feature helps you store different types of wines without worrying about them having contact with each other. Some racks are designed for white wines only while others are designed for both reds and whites. If you like to treat yourself to different wines throughout the week, it’s important that the model you choose comes with racks that are interchangeable in order to accommodate additional bottles! Now that you’re familiar with some of the most important features of a small wine refrigerator, let’s take a look at our top 5 wine coolers!
As we mentioned in our reviews, each of these models comes with a different temperature range (from 41 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit). The reason why this feature is important is because you might want to store your wines in slightly warmer or colder temperatures. This will allow you to keep them fresh for longer periods of time!
Of course, higher-rated coolers offer much wider ranges than their cheaper counterparts (from 47 to 64 degrees Fahrenheit). As such, if you’re looking for something that can accommodate larger bottles and that has more room inside in order to chill white wines as well, it’s best to invest in one of the top-rated wine coolers on the market right now!
Design is very important when it comes to small wine coolers. After all, if you’re only going to keep red and white wines in your cooler, there’s no point in buying a model that’s specifically designed for chilling sparkling wines! Of course, if you already have a larger appliance for sparkling wines, you might want to purchase a cheaper model with a smaller capacity and narrower shelves. For those of you who like variety in terms of how they store their wines inside the home, we recommend purchasing one of the models from our best-rated list because they come with adjustable racks that can be moved around in order to accommodate more bottles.
Size & Noise Level
As we mentioned earlier in this article, size does matter when it comes to wine coolers. If you plan on buying one of the top-rated models, make sure that the wine cooler fits your room’s capacity (from 15.75 to 19 cubic feet). Since each model has a different width and height, make sure you measure your room before placing an order! Another thing we recommend is to check out how low a specific unit can go in terms of noise level once turned on. As such, you should be able to find a suitable one for your living space without having to worry about any disturbances during the night or while watching TV!
Security And Locks
Although most wine coolers come with a lock and key mechanism, this feature is more useful for commercial models that will be used in restaurants and bars. As such, if you plan on keeping your unit in a home environment, there’s no point in going for a model that doesn’t have one.
Conversely, if you’re looking for added security when transporting the cooler from one place to another (e.g. taking it to a friend’s house), it might be better to go with a unit without locks. After all, who wants to risk their wines being stolen?
Finally, we wanted to include this category because most wine racks aren’t built the same way. In fact, each of our top 5 models is made of different materials and it’s important to choose one that won’t damage your favorite wines in the long run.
If you’re looking for a simple and cheap wine cooler, we recommend going with a unit that has a bamboo exterior. This material can withstand changes in both temperature and humidity while being relatively easy to clean! For those who are about to invest in an expensive model, it might be worth considering other types of woods or even stainless steel. Even though these last two materials are more resistant than the former, they are also much harder to care for on a day-to-day basis!
Wine Fridge Cooling Zones
As you might have noticed, most wine coolers come with multiple cooling zones. If you plan on storing red and white wines in the same appliance, make sure it comes with an adjustable divider that can separate both types of bottles! If this isn’t the case, make sure to only buy one bottle of each type since they might come into contact during transportation if placed close to each other.
Electronic Controls & Temperature Sensors
Of course, electronic controls are crucial when it comes to small appliances such as wine fridges. This way, you’ll be able to change temperatures inside your cooler without having to worry about opening its door all the time. Keep in mind that some models come with sensors that allow them to preserve a specific temperature by themselves. As such, if you already have a model that doesn’t come with an adjustable temperature range, it’s still possible to keep your wines fresh for longer periods of time!
Last but not least, the average price of wine coolers can vary from $900 to $1500. Of course, since all models available on the market today are quite expensive, we recommend visiting our ‘price filter’ section in order to find one that suits your budget! All of the items listed below are within this price category so feel free to take your pick! Also, don’t forget to visit our homepage for more product reviews and special offers!
What’s the Difference: Mini Fridge Vs Wine Cooler
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long do small wine coolers last?
Good rule-of care for your refrigerator: don’t leave open bottles exposed to air or drink temperatures above 55°F (13 Celsius) when not using them; make sure all doors close tightly after closing so that pests like ants cannot get inside through crevices, etc.; wash down any condensation with diluted bleach solution regularly.
2. How cold does a mini wine fridge get?
It is important to store your wine in a cool place so that the alcohol doesn’t damage it. The minimum temperature for storing wine should be 46°F, but ideally, you want closer to 50-55 degrees Fahrenheit with fluctuations between 41 and 32 degrees Fahrenheit (or 5 – 26 Celsius). A mini-refrigerator usually ranges from 35 °F – 42 °F.
3. Can wine cooler be used as a fridge?
One of the best features about storing your favorite drink in an appropriate cooler is that you can get to those higher temperatures more easily. … The upper zone ranges from 40°F – 50 ° F, while lower zones average out at around 64 degrees Fahrenheit (18 Celsius).
4. What is the difference between a wine refrigerator and a wine cooler?
Wine coolers are the perfect accessory for your wine collection and will keep every bottle at its optimal serving temperature. The range of most wineries is between 45-50 degrees Fahrenheit which means this appliance can easily maintain that ideal level on any given day without much fuss from you!
When it comes to choosing a small sized wine cooler, there are many different factors that need to be considered including cost, size, and compatibility. It is important for you to find the right balance between what your specific needs are so that you can enjoy your wines in an appropriate environment without spending too much money on something larger than necessary! It can also be helpful if the device has some extra features like LED lighting or space-saving shelves. You may want to think about these things when making your final decision on which model will work best for you.
A good rule of thumb for choosing an appropriate size is to measure how many bottles of wine it will hold and what kind of environment it will be stored in (where there’s little or no airflow). Be sure to consider cost, compatibility, noise level when looking at smaller models as well. Now that we’ve covered all the different factors worth considering before purchasing a small-sized refrigerator.
There are many small wine coolers on the market but it can be hard to find one that fits your needs. We’ve done all of the research for you and found a small, yet powerful cooler that will fit perfectly in any kitchen or dining room area without taking up too much space.