A wine bar cabinet can be an excellent addition to any home. It’s a great way to store your wines in one spot, and it also provides you with the perfect display area for your prized bottles.
A wine bar cabinet is perfect for small spaces because they are usually very compact in size. This article will provide you with five tips and fifteen products on how to choose the best wine bar cabinet for your needs.
- Five Tips To Choose The Best Wine Bar Cabinet For Your Needs!
- List of 15 Best Wine Bar Cabinets Reviews
- 1. FATORRI Industrial Wine Bar Cabinet for Liquor and Glasses
- 2. BON AUGURE Wine Bar Cabinet
- 3. GDLF Wine Bar Cabinet
- 4. Home Source Stone Grey Corner Wine Bar Cabinet
- 5. Winsome Beynac Bar Cappuccino Wine Cabinet
- 6. Hombazaar Metal and Wood Wine Bar Cabinet
- 7. South Shore Vietti Wine Bar Cabinet
- 8. Christopher Knight Home Lochner Mid-Century Faux Wood Wine Bar Cabinet
- 9. HOMCOM Wine Cabinet Bar Display Cupboard
- 10. Downtown Loft Bar Cabinet – 15 Bottle Wine Storage
- 11. Apepro Sideboard Wine Bar Cabinet
- 12. Atlantic Herrin Locking Bar Cabinet
- 13. SEI Furniture Northdom w/Wine Storage Bar Cabinet
- 14. Glitzhome Wood Rustic Wine Bar Cabinet
- 15. Convenience Concepts Uptown Wine Bar with Cabinet
Five Tips To Choose The Best Wine Bar Cabinet For Your Needs!
If you have a small dining or sitting room, then a wine bar cabinet can be a great addition to your home. They provide you with an area where you can clear out a space to store your wines and showcase your most prized bottles. You can also use the top of the wine bar cabinet as a display for snacks and appetizers while entertaining guests. However, how do you choose the best one? Here are five tips on choosing the best wine bar cabinet for your needs:
Choose Space Wisely
A key tip in choosing the best wine bar cabinet is deciding on which space you want to place it. If there isn’t enough room in an open area of your home, then it’s better not to buy a wine bar cabinet. You don’t want to create a cluttered look in your home, so it’s important to choose a place that can fit the wine bar cabinet perfectly. It should be away from other furniture pieces and have enough space around it so people can move freely.
Choose the Right Style
As with choosing any piece of furniture, you’ll want to choose a wine bar cabinet that fits your style preferences. However, if you’re placing this item in your living or dining room then think about how the rest of your decor flows. For example, if you have light-colored furniture then you’ll probably want to get a wine bar cabinet that has a darker finish since lighter colors can make a room appear smaller more cluttered.
Match Your Wine Bar Cabinet to Your Room
You’ll also want to match your wine bar cabinet to the rest of your room or other furniture pieces. For example, if you have light-colored furniture then it would be wise to choose a wine bar cabinet that has darker finishes so it doesn’t clash with your other decor. However, if you have dark furniture then you have more leeway in terms of style.
Pick a Wine Bar Cabinet That Fits Your Wine Collection
It’s very important for you to buy a wine bar cabinet that fits all of your wines comfortably. If you don’t have enough space inside the cabinet for all of your bottles, then create extra storage areas using baskets or trays. There are plenty of affordable options out there that will give you additional storage space.
Choose the Right Wine Bar Cabinet for Your Needs
As you can see, there are several things to think about when buying a wine bar cabinet. If you choose the right one for your needs it will be very beneficial in terms of saving space and showcasing your wines. You’ll also love having this item in your home since most wine bar cabinets are very stylish and chic. They’re perfect for small dining rooms or living spaces where you want to keep things organized yet stylish at the same time!
List of 15 Best Wine Bar Cabinets Reviews
1. FATORRI Industrial Wine Bar Cabinet for Liquor and Glasses
- Let’s get together for wine night! With the FATORRI Industrial Wine Bar Cabinet, you’ll be able to maximize your enjoyment of any outdoor or indoor gathering. The cabinet offers ample storage space while keeping everything out of sight and reach of children.
- Made with beautiful wood grain and a black metal frame, this stylish piece will seamlessly complement both traditional and contemporary surroundings. Two mesh doors open up to reveal six goblet holders perfect for displaying stemware on one side, while eight removable wine racks provide the perfect way to showcase your favorite vintage on the other side.
- This industrial bar cabinet features a spacious workspace that’s perfect for entertaining and DIY projects. The tabletop adds style to the space, showcasing your favorite bottles of liquor as well as mixing up some flavorful cocktails.
- With four adjustable shelves and an overall height of 30 inches, there’s plenty of storage space on both the bottom and upper levels. The cabinet can hold 330 lbs in total thanks to its sturdy construction from high-grade MDF and heavy-duty steel; you don’t need to worry about it breaking with normal wear and tear!
2. BON AUGURE Wine Bar Cabinet
- BON AUGURE Wine Cabinet is perfect for your storage needs. Perfect to display your favorite bottles in our minimalist-inspired design with two mesh doors open to reveal a six-class stemware holder, while a wine rack on the right side allows you to keep favorite vintages close at hand. With the removable stemware rack and wine rack, this cabinet can be used as a sideboard or console table, giving yourself extra space because of its humanized design.
- This high-quality metal wine bar cabinet not only looks great in any space but won’t wobble even when holding up to 350 lbs! Made of durable 1.49” thick legs and 1.18” thick chunky desktop, this sideboard will last year after year and pass the test of time just like you did: holding strong to your likes and dislikes, leaving a lasting impression for generations to come.
- The steel construction helps it maintain its stability easily by holding up 350lbs from the span directly from the floor, while also having two adjustable shelves with a weight capacity of 110lbs each which helps take some stress off the bottom shelf.
3. GDLF Wine Bar Cabinet
- The GDLF Wine Bar Cabinet by Italian Bistro is a versatile wine cabinet that will fulfill all of your party needs with its integrated stemware racks and plenty of space for barware essentials.
- You can tighten or expand the left interior shelf to fit your requirements, and the flexible X-design wine rack can hold up to 16 bottles. The five-foot table is constructed from durable composite materials built to last as you enjoy it for years to come.
- GDLF’s Wine Bar Cabinet is constructed of high-quality MDF and steel for a sleek design that does not overpower your kitchen space. Sleek open shelving provides ample storage space for wine bottles, glasses, trays, and more.
- The top two shelves are elevated to provide easy access to stored items while remaining chic and minimalistic in appearance. The glossy white finish complements any décor!
4. Home Source Stone Grey Corner Wine Bar Cabinet
- The Home Source Stone Grey Corner Wine Bar Cabinet is the perfect piece to complete your home. It features a top wine rack and shelf for items, plus counter space and wine rack for wine bottle storage. With assembly required, you can get this product set up in any corner of your house to create an ideal living space.
- The base cabinet with mesh doors includes two interior shelves for additional storage while also providing more display room with the countertop surface area on either side of the cabinet. Plus it’s made out of premium quality materials that are sure to last!
5. Winsome Beynac Bar Cappuccino Wine Cabinet
- A style-centric cabinet design for all your wine, crystal stemware, and bar accessories. Rekindle your nostalgia with this stunning Winsome Beynac Bar Cappuccino Wine Cabinet. Crafted of solid and composite wood with adjustable shelves, it makes the perfect built-in addition to any kitchen or dining room décor.
- Two side cabinets provide convenient storage for glassware; its open cupboard provides ample space for wine bottles. Complete the look you’ll love forever with this bar cappuccino furniture piece!
6. Hombazaar Metal and Wood Wine Bar Cabinet
- The Hombazaar Wine Bar Table is the perfect wine storage cabinet for your home. This handsome, compact three-shelf table boasts ample storage space to hold all of your favorite stemware and goblets, while a handy rack on top will give you quick access to bottles or open buckets of wine.
- The tabletop is full length with wire shelves that are ideal for storing drinks during parties. Pour wine fast without having to bend over to find glasses! Keep this single piece of modestly sized furniture in any corner or nook, easily defining an intimate dining space (great near the kitchen) or creating a stylish stand-alone bar area (perfect next to other furnishings).
- The versatility and stylish design of this wine buffet cabinet make it a perfect fit for any and every home decor. Coming in two different finishes, you’ll be amazed by the functional added space to your kitchen, dining area, or living room- all while making it look sophisticated and inviting!
7. South Shore Vietti Wine Bar Cabinet
- The South Shore Vietti wine bar cabinet is perfect for any living room, office space, bedroom, you name it. Keep your wines in style with this unit that has the capacity to store up to 32 bottles of wine, along with stemware and accessories. A vinyl-coated top tray not only mess easy to wipe up but the tray also makes it quick for mixing or pouring drinks at your pace.
- The South Shore Vietti Wine Bar Cabinet is perfect for wine lovers who need extra storage space in the kitchen. With a versatile design, your bar cabinet can be transformed from a place to display and organize an impressive collection of wines into a convenient storage unit just by removing diagonal shelves and adding bins or baskets.
- This piece of furniture meets or exceeds all North American safety standards while being made with non-toxic laminated particleboard – so you can shop with confidence knowing it’s constructed without harmful chemicals found in many other furniture pieces on the market today.
8. Christopher Knight Home Lochner Mid-Century Faux Wood Wine Bar Cabinet
- The Christopher Knight Home Lochner Mid-Century Faux Wood Wine Bar Cabinet is the latest addition to our furniture collection. With a classic mid-century modern style, this cabinet includes three functional drawers to help keep your wine bottles safe and organized.
- The oak finish gives the piece warmth while the iron legs, wood overlay, and handcrafted details make it stand out from other cabinets on the market. Professional black chariot wheels are also included for convenience in moving the cabinet around when needed.
- Coordinates with any home’s color scheme thanks to its Sonoma Grey Oak exterior! The detailed metalwork makes whoever sits at this bar look like they’re having an excellent time!
9. HOMCOM Wine Cabinet Bar Display Cupboard
- Organize the perfect apéritif or pick just the right wine for your meal with HOMCOM’s Wine Cabinet. This sleek, glamorous wine cabinet offers ample storage space and three upper compartments to house all of your glasses and dining essentials. With a 12-bottle rack, you’ll have plenty of room to classify this collection so it looks good on any tabletop.
- Featuring glass doors that allow you to see all your contents inside, this HOMCOM wine cabinet is easy to clean and protects everything from dust damage. Made with P2 MDF for quality workmanship, the sturdy frame can hold up to 105.6lbs worth of items on the shelves or inside the cabinet. This machine-made product serves as either a buffet or a sideboard depending on what will fit best in your home’s style and needs!
10. Downtown Loft Bar Cabinet – 15 Bottle Wine Storage
- This sleek Downtown Loft Bar Cabinet is perfect for any home bar. The two side cabinets with textured glass, metal accents, and adjustable shelves are the perfect spot to display your favorite drinks while the top center drawer offers plenty of room for loose items like your keys or phone.
- Your wine isn’t forgotten either-the cabinet’s wine storage holds up to 15 bottles comfortably, making this piece a must-have! With gray metal hardware all around it cannot be overlooked in any kitchen!
11. Apepro Sideboard Wine Bar Cabinet
- Apepro Sideboard Wine Bar Cabinet is the perfect piece for every design-conscious wine lover. This cabinet combines functionality with chic style thanks to its sleek tabletop and premium, water-resistant wood construction.
- The 12 rack wine compartment is able to accommodate up to 108 bottles of vino or mixers, side chiller drawers are great for storing all that tableware you need, and the center door has two zippered compartments so food can keep cold while appetizers rest on the small shelf.
- It’s a sanctuary for any self-respecting drinker! Classic yet contemporary, this versatile space-saving buffet server will be sure to please no matter what your style may be.
12. Atlantic Herrin Locking Bar Cabinet
- You’ve always wanted a convenient and attractive way to store your wine. The HERRIN Lockable Bar Cabinet has a traditional design that’s built with tempered glass panes, European hinges, metal hardware, a platform base, and molded top for extra character. With 16 bottle holders, the best part is you can horizontally store your wine bottles so they’re easy to access!
- You’ll never have guests fingers around your liquor cabinet with this locking bar cabinet from Atlantic. The chestnut finish is sturdy and coated with a glossy lacquer, which careens nicely against the antique metal pulls and genuine wood that lines each drawer.
- With 4 adjustable shelves inside, you can store all of your wine glasses here as well! Not to mention bottles stored on its outside shelves – there’s even a hidden drawer area for more storage beneath the glass windows at either side of the unit. Roomy enough to hold a variety of accessories too – sorry party goers!
13. SEI Furniture Northdom w/Wine Storage Bar Cabinet
- SEI Furniture Northdom w/ Wine Storage Bar Cabinet is a sleek, modern cabinet that elegantly combines storage and display for your favorite drinks. The inside of the cabinet has two circular shelves with up to six bottle holders, three glassware racks, and space for up to 40 pounds on top of the door.
- In addition to its unique design features, it also includes mirrored handles that accentuate its captivating appearance. It’s perfect as an office room divider or as a statement piece in any room!
- The SEI Northdom w/Wine Storage Bar Cabinet can either replace or accompany your existing furniture with its contemporary flair, mirrored door handles, 2 cabinets w/2 shelves each for storing up to 25% more product than other storage cabinets without sacrificing leg space but retaining the simplicity of design so you are not filled with clutter or stuck spending hours organizing!
14. Glitzhome Wood Rustic Wine Bar Cabinet
- This Glitzhome Wood Rustic Wine Bar Cabinet is made of a durable, dark wood finish and features an open storage compartment and one fixed shelf. Comes complete with pull-out drawers to hold plates, condiments, and wine glasses within easy reach as well as an adjustable height wine bar that can accommodate two bottles of standard size champagne.
- The best wine bar cabinet is sturdy and durable, providing a convenient and chic space to house your bottles and corkscrew or any other accessories with its smooth tabletop that is large enough for laying out the necessities.
- Four wooden legs give the table strong support while two drawers and three shelf tiers provide ample storage areas for all of your necessary items with four large cubes which can hold up to twelve bottles each. This piece will keep your closet looking neat and tidy by keeping everything in one uniform spot!
15. Convenience Concepts Uptown Wine Bar with Cabinet
- One of the latest innovations in wine storage, the Uptown Wine Bar includes a cabinet for three rows of bottles and a wine glass rack. Now you’re not just saving space but your time as well! The bar top is finished with melamine to create an easy cleanup after parties or gatherings.
- With this wine dispenser table, no more dusty wine cabinets to clean! A melamine topped desk hides your most-used wine glasses and the 2 drawers are perfect for storing additional alcohol. The 3 rows of cubbies allow you to show off all of your favorite wines at once with elegant storage beneath each one.
- This piece fits in any living space and even includes a bottle opener for those spontaneous nights with friends. Get your room ready with this charming bar today!
- Bring sophistication into any room or event that is begging for attention with an Uptown Wine Bar complete with two concealed drawers, ideal for covering up everyone’s secret sin on the reg-ahem, sobriety, neatness habits aside.
The best wine cabinet for your space is not always the most expensive or most elaborate. With a few tips and considerations, you can find the perfect fit to meet your needs without breaking the bank.
We hope this article has been helpful in guiding you on how to choose the right wine bar cabinet and provide some product recommendations so that you may start shopping with confidence! If there’s anything we’ve missed, please let us know by commenting below – we’re here to help!