The wine glass rack is a high-quality, organizational tool that will keep your glasses nicely stored and easy to find. The perfect kitchen accessory for entertaining or relaxing at home on the weekends with friends, it will make a great gift for any wine lover.
Wine glass racks come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit all budgets and tastes. This blog post provides an overview of some popular styles of the best wine glass racks as well as information about how they work. It also offers tips for selecting the right design for you!
Types of Wine Glass Rack
1. Stemware Stand
One way wine drinkers commonly display their collection is by using a stemware rack. This is the most common type of storage solution for people who have a lot of wine glasses. It holds them in a vertical stack and may be placed on any available surface to show off your wine glasses as an interesting piece of decor. If you’re looking for something that can hold twelve or more wine glasses, this might be your best choice.
2. Tabletop Racks
Tabletop racks are also popular with those who want their décor to match other household items, such as coasters and serving trays. These types of racks come in metal, which is usually silver or gold-toned, plastic or wood materials. You can find some made from stainless steel wire mesh which has the advantage of being light but sturdy. Other tabletop racks are made from marble, glass, or crystal. Since they need to be somewhat delicate for décor purposes, you might not want to put wine glasses in these types of racks that have wider stems, such as martini glasses. This will risk scratching them when you reach in to take one out.
3. Wall Racks
There are also wall-mounted racks that were designed with areas like wine bars or entertainment centers in mind where you could show off your collection without having much drawer space. They come in a variety of materials including plastic, stainless steel, and acrylic. If you prefer to display your wine glasses at waist level or above so it’s easier for guests to grab what they want, then this may be the type you’ll want.
4. Built-in Racks
Some people are lucky enough to have custom cabinets or shelving units for their stemware. The space is dark and climate-controlled, so it keeps them away from UV rays, dust, and other potential damages that can occur in a cupboard. If this sounds like your ideal wine glass storage area, then you don’t need to worry about anything but keeping the glasses clean by wiping them off after each use.
5. Hanging Racks
Another option is a hanging rack which looks nice when placed above tables or islands where guests can easily take what they want. Some racks can hold up to 10 wine glasses, while others are only good for 4 to 6 glasses.
List of 10 Best Wine Glass Racks Reviews
1. FOMANSH Wine Glass Rack
- The FOMANSH Wine Glass Rack is perfect for wine enthusiasts who want to keep their stemware collection neat and save time with organizational needs. It can be mounted with ease under your cabinet in a no-drilling required option. Save the space on the traditional kitchen island or counter with this innovative organizer!
- Stop messing around with knocking over glasses when you are cooking, discover the joy of having an organized glass rack without breaking your wallet by using affordable luxury features. Barely takes up any space in your home.
- The FOMANSH wine glass rack is the perfect solution for storing your favorite beverage. Made of durable metal, this shelf can fit under many kitchen cabinets and hold up to 6-9 glasses at once! If you’re undecided on what size will suit your needs best, don’t worry-this rack can hold everything from champagne glasses to cocktails.
- It also comes with a high-quality coating that prevents oxidation or rusting while simultaneously adding to its durability. With its modern design and bold colors, this best wine glass rack is sure to be an attractive addition to any home bar!
2. SMITCO Wine Glass Holder
- The SMITCO wine glass holder is a high-quality product that will fit easily into any space or kitchen. Made from food-grade plastic and stainless steel, this wine glass holder is easy to install and works with all types of glasses.
- It also comes with instructions on how to attach the unit properly to your countertop, but if you’re still having trouble, we’ll be happy to give you a quote for a customized piece made specifically for your needs.
- This wine glass carousel can hold up to 4 bottles of wine and features revolving shelves so you don’t have to go digging for your favorite drink after an evening out!
- Don’t waste counter space, hang your wine glasses on the wall with this unique product. You can customize it to match your kitchen or bar cabinet’s bottom so you have clever storage. It has not been finished with a sealer or varnish which makes it perfect for staining or painting!
3. Bafvt Wine Glass Holder
- The Bafvt is perfect for storing up to 9-12 glasses, depending on the style of your glasses, and can hold even heavy stemmed ones with the base up to 3.3 inches in depth.
- Made out of 304 stainless steel that means it is anti-rust and not easy to deform! It’s also adjustable so its length is dependable-11.4 inches total when the right cabinet space has been determined by you beforehand (it will fit on shelves that are at least 10.6inches).
- Never worry again about where to put your wine glass when you’re in the kitchen. The Bafvt Wine Glass Holder is compact, elegant, and simple to install. It’s constructed from cast aluminum with a durable anodized finish for a convenient time after time use.
4. RedDreamer 14-Inch Black Wine Glass Rack
- Create a wine lover’s dream storage station. When it comes to displaying and storing your precious stemware, there is no better way than the RedDreamer 14-Inch Black Wine Glass Rack. It has an elegant design that can seamlessly blend in with any environment aesthetically while still providing easy access when needed.
- With space for multiple racks beneath your cabinets or countertops, you can store all of your glasses without having to worry about them being misplaced or breaking because they are not stacked on top of one another safely inside this durable rack that accommodates most sizes of stems including stems for champagne flutes too!
- The RedDreamer wine glass rack is perfect for small spaces, like kitchens with minimal cabinet space. The single row holds up to 4 glasses and you can choose how many rows are installed in accordance with the cabinet size. You will have enough room to store all your glassware for entertaining, but if you need more space you can install multiple units side by side.
5. FOMANSH Countertop Wine Glass Holder
- Keep your table clean and breathing with the FOMANSH Countertop Wine Glass Holder. The 6 blossoming spiral hooks can hold up to 6 stemmed glasses while preventing them from smashing down on the floor, saving you time and hassle!
- The FOMANSH Countertop Wine Glass Holder is specifically designed with the sleek, modern kitchen in mind. With its aluminum-plated stainless steel design and silver finish, it will easily blend into your kitchen’s decor.
- It can hold any wine glass rack without concern for style or material, which makes it an easy addition to anyone that enjoys providing friends chilled glasses of their favorite vintages on a regular basis.
- And the best part about this product is how incredibly simple installation is! Simply attach one end of the holder to your countertop with adhesive pads (sold separately) and position it upside down so you can align the other with screw holes in your counter bottom.
6. X-cosrack 2 Tier Solid Wood Wine Rack
- With enough storage for up to 8 wine bottles or 6 wine glasses, the X-cosrack 2 Tier Solid Wood Wine Rack is our must-have addition to any kitchen. This elegant yet unique rack will get you thinking about drinks other than coffee!
- The X-cosrack offers a sleek and stylish design whilst still maximizing your space with its clever dual-purpose top shelf, perfect for storing stemware neatly upside down. The clean lines make this ideal unit fit perfectly in both classic or contemporary styled kitchens adding an air of sophistication without compromise simplicity.
- With adjustable shelves to store all your wines, this rack is stable and durable – it can hold 2 bottles of wine. The design prevents bottles from toppling over each other because the slats are spaced perfectly for wine bottles! Combine with a leather ottoman or coffee table for an aesthetically pleasing centerpiece.
- It has an industrial-style iron pipe frame with a wooden board surface to make a clean appearance. It is strong enough to display 18 full-size wine bottles on two displays at once, giving you a total of 36 slots across three decks. All in the mahogany wood sleek finish; perfect decorate any corner of your home or office space.
7. SMITCO Wine Glass Holder
- The SMITCO under cabinet wine glass holder features a padded, 100% polyester strap that securely hangs onto the stem of your wine glasses rack to prevent scratching or breaking. The installation is easy with right and left-handed brackets that are completely adjustable for space optimization in your kitchen or bar area.
- This professional piece can grip up to 4 glasses at once with its sturdy mounting hardware. It ships in one package containing both the mounting brackets and straps so you don’t have to figure out what’s missing when you open it up!
- The SMITCO Wine Glass Holder is perfect for low stainless steel cabinets or bar tops that need something to store wine glasses. The holder was designed with a bracket to hold the excess strap, so it attaches securely and doesn’t move around while you open up the cabinet.
- Don’t worry if you have wide or long cabinets – this unit can be mounted either way horizontally or vertically! It slides in and out easily to add attachment bolts precisely where attachment bolts are needed, without wasted time looking through hardware packages for the right size screws.
8. Scrollwork Black Metal Freestanding Tabletop Stemware Storage Rack
- This wine glass rack is the perfect finishing touch to any rustic décor. The black metal and scrollwork design will add a contemporary edge to your home while keeping your cups organized and on display for all who visit.
- The Scrollwork Black Metal Freestanding Tabletop Stemware Storage Rack is the latest addition to your home. Easy for any member of your family or guest to grab their drink, this wine glass rack will be a thoughtful storage solution.
- Each piece is constructed of metal so it will hold up well against daily use and provide enough space for all your stemware needs! With an approximate size of 10.25″ W x 13mm H x 9.75″ D, this product is sleek but still offers plenty of surface area even with compact storage options within its design!
9. MATILODI Wine Glass Rack
- This is the all-new, aesthetically pleasing MATILODI Wine Glass Rack that has just enough space for three glasses. It’s made of high-quality metal iron that maintains its shape. This wine rack set ensures beauty and safety with the design bearing a high-grade coating that prevents oxidizing and rusting in your cabinet’s trim piece.
- The under-cabinet glass holder comes fully assembled with each one featuring holes ready to be mounted on any surface you need them (please note: mounting hardware also included). You can install this wine rack set in only minutes by screwing it into your furniture using provided screws before hanging up your glasses.
- MATILODI Wine Glass Rack makes it easy to store wine glasses in one place inside your home. This stemware rack design can fit a variety of glass types and sizes, so the rack will work with any type you have in your kitchen.
10. Wallniture Pinot Under Cabinet Stemware Rack
- The Wallniture Bronze Pinot Under Cabinet Wine Glass Holder is a great way for wine lovers to save some space and organize their stemware. Simply attach this bronze glass holder, which can hold up to 32 wine glasses, over your kitchen countertop or cabinets securing it with the included heavy-duty hooks that come with an easy release tension spring. With some simple tools, you’ll have all of your drinking glasses within arms reach!
- Named for the wine it excels at storing, Wallniture’s Pinot steel under cabinet stemware racks are sturdy things designed to keep your wide-mouth glasses from getting knocked around in the kitchen. So stock up now before supplies run out!
- The shelves can be mounted just about anywhere you have access to flat surfaces from floors to the underside of cabinets or walls, which means there’s no reason not to consider these custom wine glass holders as an addition to other country-chic home accessories like handmade wooden signs and distressed decor.
How to Choose the Best Wine Glass Rack
Here are 6 tips that will help you find the best wine glass rack possible:
1. How many do You need?
Before purchasing, drawers or slots think about how many glasses your collection requires. For example, 4 full-size glasses plus a sherry glass and a pousse cafe glass will require 5-6 slots. If you have more than one rack consider making the size of each slot smaller so that you can fit multiple glasses inside.
2. Choose your style!
There are countless different styles on the market from wooden to chrome, from rustic to modern, from small tabletop versions to huge wine tower racks. Decide what is most important to you in terms of aesthetics before ordering because it may affect how many would do well in your house/garage/warehouse/tree fort.
3. Look for quality materials that will last a long time
While the material you choose is partly about aesthetics, some materials are better suited for wine glass racks than others. The following are popular choices that were used in the examples referenced above.
- Wood – This may be your best option if you prefer a rustic look, but it can absorb liquids like red wine or water, which will shorten its lifespan. If left untreated, this could also start to warp over time. Unfinished wood comes with added bonuses of being able to stain or paint it whatever color you want if something happens to get on it (such as red wine).
- Metal – Many metal racks feature gold-toned finishes that go well with brass accessories and furniture pieces. It’s also easy to wipe off any marks that occur. However, you’ll need to be careful with wine glasses that have wider stems because they will put more stress on the rack’s arms which could result in them bending over time.
- Plastic – This is a good choice for those who want an affordable option, but it may not last as long as other types of materials like metal or wood. Depending on what type of plastic your rack is made from, it could also become brittle and snap if dropped too much or stacked too heavily with wine glasses.
- Glass – You can find wall racks made out of glass, which looks good in most settings (and matches your stemware). Some people invest money into crystal glass racks for even higher-level display purposes. Keep in mind that glass racks are not good for people who have young children running around the house or clumsy guests who could bump into them and cause breakage.
- Acrylic – Acrylic is a good alternative to crystal since it’s more affordable, but you’ll need to protect against scratches from metal stemware if built with this type of material. It will also be easier for guests to knock over wine glasses that sit close to the edge.
- Marble – If you prefer a classy look that matches your décor, then a marble rack might be what you’re looking for. The problem is that they cannot hold as much weight as other materials because they tend to snap. They can chip as well because of how fragile they are, so your guests will need to be careful when using them.
4. Look at the depth of the drawers
Don’t forget to consider how long each glass actually is if they are not all standard sizes. If you have any glasses that are larger than normal then make sure that you measure them before shopping around for racks. Obviously this does not apply to closets or cabinets with shelves but rather stand-alone racks designed specifically for holding wine glasses.
5. Consider anti-slide features
Racks are typically meant to hold glasses upright however some older models were not designed with this in mind. Make sure that whatever rack you purchase has proper grooves or rubber stoppers so that your wine glasses cannot slide out of place.
6. Keep it simple
While racks are becoming more complex, it is important to remember that simplicity is sometimes preferred by all types of users. If your rack is not going into a high-use area then perhaps the simplest option would be best for you. This way if anyone wants to grab a glass they can easily do so without needing any instruction. Sometimes the most challenging part about using good racks is knowing where everything should go!
Those are my tips on how to choose the best wine glass storage system. What method do you prefer and why?
How to Make a Wine Bottle/Glass Rack
After reading this blog post, you should know more about the different types of wine glass racks available and how they work to store your wine glasses in an orderly manner. You also now have some tips for selecting one that is perfect for your needs! Now it’s time to start shopping around so you can find the best wine glass rack for your home or business today!